PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

Stoner
08-16-2007, 01:11 AM
Hola from the Sunshine State. I'm a 32 year old business owner who loves my country and enjoys debating politics. I'm a regular on another board but I think I have enough time to post on both.

Look forward to meeting you all.

-Cp
08-16-2007, 01:13 AM
Greets Stoner... welcome to dp...

JohnDoe
08-16-2007, 03:28 AM
Welcome!

I used to live in the sunshine state and all family lives there in the Tampa and Ocala areas....

I lived in Miami too for about 8 years.... and W.Palm Beach for a bit...

i'm way on the opposite end of the country now, but Florida is still considered home.

jd

Pale Rider
08-16-2007, 03:56 AM
Hola from the Sunshine State. I'm a 32 year old business owner who loves my country and enjoys debating politics. I'm a regular on another board but I think I have enough time to post on both.

First of all, welcome aboard. I hope you enjoy the debates here, they can get pretty deep.

Second, is "stoner" literal to your description?

Third, you say "Hola," are you Hispanic?

red states rule
08-16-2007, 07:27 AM

Welcome to the board and I hope you enjoy the debate here

Sock Puppet
08-16-2007, 07:27 AM
Hey Stoner! Small world isn't it? :salute:

Stoner is our resident cannibus smoking conservative on Democracyforums. Viola (Samantha) can't stand him either. :laugh2:

red states rule
08-16-2007, 07:29 AM

Stoner is our resident cannibus smoking conservative on Democracyforums. Viola (Samantha) can't stand him either. :laugh2:

Libs are so easy to push over the edge

Glad to have all of you here

Sock Puppet
08-16-2007, 07:33 AM

I think Stoner is a whitey... :rock:

red states rule
08-16-2007, 07:38 AM
I think Stoner is a whitey... :rock:

Even my babies welcome you with open paws. (I never pass up a chance to post their pics)

Sock Puppet
08-16-2007, 07:51 AM
Even my babies welcome you with open paws. (I never pass up a chance to post their pics)
Awww... they're so cute. :)

red states rule
08-16-2007, 07:53 AM
Awww... they're so cute. :)

I have eight and they are wonderful. All strays I took in, and all very spoiled

Stoner
08-16-2007, 08:50 AM
all family lives there in the Tampa and Ocala areas....

I live in the Tampa Bay Area. Clearwater to be exact.

Second, is "stoner" literal to your description?

Yeah, "stoner" fits me pretty good. I work hard and when it's time to play I definitly enjoy a haze of smoke originating from something soft, sticky and green with lots of beautiful, tiny, red hairs.

Not Hispanic. I'm just Whitey.

Viola (Samantha) can't stand him either.

Yeah, she was whining last night about how this place bans all liberals and is completely unfair. I figured if she hates it, it must be pretty good.

There are a few others on the other board that used to post here. I know Lily did. ECW (not sure what his name on here was/is) posted here as well. He was bragging about how he said, "F*ck you" to a mod and some other stuff I skipped over.

Anyways, thanks for having me and look forward to jumping in and mixing it up.

red states rule
08-16-2007, 08:51 AM
Looking forward to your input

Hagbard Celine
08-16-2007, 08:53 AM
Welcome

dan
08-16-2007, 09:42 AM
Welcome, Stoner!

chesswarsnow
08-16-2007, 09:51 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Welcome to DP, glad you came over too.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Pale Rider
08-16-2007, 12:25 PM

Used to live in Tampa myself. Clearwater was always a cool beach to visit on the motorcycle. I got a lot of good out of the beaches while I lived there, but I was glad to leave. Too much humidity and no mountains.

I was living in Tampa during hurricane Elena.

JohnDoe
08-16-2007, 03:42 PM

Before my husband and I moved up to New England, we lived in Treasure Island, which was just south of Madiera Beach.....pretty close to CLearwater, (I think there is Reddington Beach and then Clearwater Beach right after that...) on an innercoastal canal, right near a bar on the water called Gators, at John's Pass. My husband is from Tampa, his family is there, and he hung out at Clearwater Beach in his youth...beautiful beaches there, btw! Loved the long walks, collecting shells on the Gulf Coast in 85 degree water! Nooooooooo such thing up here! :eek:

I was a Buyer for Dillard's Dept Strs.(Florida Division), working at their Corporate office in St. Pete, before we moved....of course that was nearly 10 years ago, so I am sure alot has changed!

jd

glockmail
08-16-2007, 04:08 PM
Floriduh's too flat, too hot.

Trigg
08-16-2007, 04:52 PM

Welcome!!!!

I used to live around there, graduated from Plant City HS, outside Tampa for those of you who don't know where that is.

To hot, to many roaches/lovebugs/red ants, glad to be back up north.

nevadamedic
08-16-2007, 04:55 PM

Did someone say Samantha? :laugh2:

nevadamedic
08-16-2007, 04:58 PM

Yeah, "stoner" fits me pretty good. I work hard and when it's time to play I definitly enjoy a haze of smoke originating from something soft, sticky and green with lots of beautiful, tiny, red hairs.

Not Hispanic. I'm just Whitey.

Yeah, she was whining last night about how this place bans all liberals and is completely unfair. I figured if she hates it, it must be pretty good.

There are a few others on the other board that used to post here. I know Lily did. ECW (not sure what his name on here was/is) posted here as well. He was bragging about how he said, "F*ck you" to a mod and some other stuff I skipped over.

Anyways, thanks for having me and look forward to jumping in and mixing it up.

When they pulled the shit she does they get banned. That bitch tried to tear this place up. We have several Liberal Posters and a couple of them I have never seen banned. What site is she on? This should be fun.:salute:

nevadamedic
08-16-2007, 04:59 PM

I got the fire going RSR bring them up here there are a lot of protein on those bones!

red states rule
08-17-2007, 04:35 AM
I got the fire going RSR bring them up here there are a lot of protein on those bones!

They would even welcome you NV