PDA

View Full Version : Nunes: Clear Evidence Of Collusion Between Russians, Clintons, And DNC

Gunny
02-05-2018, 09:42 AM
OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 2:30 PM PT – February 3, 2018
House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes said there is evidence of collusion with Russia, but it’s between the DNC and the Clinton campaign.
The chairman sat for an interview Friday, to speak out on his controversial memo. Nunes railed against continued allegations created by ‘the left’ accusing President Trump of working with Russian operatives.“The FBI opened a counter intelligence investigation into the Trump Campaign in the summer of 2016. That’s what happened,” said Nunes. “And then they got a warrant of someone in the Trump campaign using opposition research paid for the democratic party and the Hillary Clinton campaign. That’s what this is about and it’s wrong and it should have never be done.”
The congressman said the memo was not a place he wanted to go, but had to in order to protect the American people.
He denied any collusion between the White House and the Kremlin, and called out democrats for their involvement in the Russia probe.
Nunes is leading the investigation into the allegations, but the panel has not yet commented on when, or if it will release the report.

http://www.oann.com/nunes-clear-evidence-of-collusion-between-russians-clintons-and-dnc/

Can you say "backfired" :laugh:. I LOVE it when a Clinton/Dem plan falls to Earth:laugh:

Where're the criminal charges?

High_Plains_Drifter
02-05-2018, 10:45 AM
I don't love it when someone like Nunes states of the obvious, and then NO ONE GOES TO JAIL.

I've had the TV on Fox News since I got up about 2 hours ago, it's been on MUTE almost the ENTIRE TIME. I'm getting so fed up with all this crap I could vomit. The Mueller "investigation," if you want to call it that, was started on lies and an illegal leak, yet it still goes on, and we damn well know there's been law breaking by top officials in the DOJ and the FBI and Clinton camp, yet there's NO investigation into them and they're all walking around Scott free!

It gets VERY disheartening to watch and listen to this every day, especially when you hear how the democrats are outright LYING about what's going on. I've never seen a more FILTHY, LOW LIFE, SCUMMY, CORRUPT bunch of SEWER RATS than the democrats and their propaganda wing. It's just SCARY to think these shit stains could be back in power someday, and all their corruption and lawlessness would just be swept under the rug AGAIN, like it was during the KENYAN years of HATING AMERICA.

pete311
02-05-2018, 11:17 AM
I don't love it when someone like Nunes states of the obvious, and then NO ONE GOES TO JAIL.

I've had the TV on Fox News since I got up about 2 hours ago, it's been on MUTE almost the ENTIRE TIME. I'm getting so fed up with all this crap I could vomit. The Mueller "investigation," if you want to call it that, was started on lies and an illegal leak, yet it still goes on, and we damn well know there's been law breaking by top officials in the DOJ and the FBI and Clinton camp, yet there's NO investigation into them and they're all walking around Scott free!

It gets VERY disheartening to watch and listen to this every day, especially when you hear how the democrats are outright LYING about what's going on. I've never seen a more FILTHY, LOW LIFE, SCUMMY, CORRUPT bunch of SEWER RATS than the democrats and their propaganda wing. It's just SCARY to think these shit stains could be back in power someday, and all their corruption and lawlessness would just be swept under the rug AGAIN, like it was during the KENYAN years of HATING AMERICA.

States the obvious? You are privy to about 1% of the information. Maybe, just maybe, things are a little more complicated than news pundits and partisan trumpers make it seem.

Gunny
02-05-2018, 11:19 AM

It gets VERY disheartening to watch and listen to this every day, especially when you hear how the democrats are outright LYING about what's going on. I've never seen a more FILTHY, LOW LIFE, SCUMMY, CORRUPT bunch of SEWER RATS than the democrats and their propaganda wing. It's just SCARY to think these shit stains could be back in power someday, and all their corruption and lawlessness would just be swept under the rug AGAIN, like it was during the KENYAN years of HATING AMERICA.You're expecting the impossible. These people are above the law. In the end, all we'll get is maybe a couple of mid-or-low-level operators. You're not going to get any big names. They'd already be in jail if we were.

I agree with you they should be in jail. Reality dictates I'm just going to have be satisfied with them being exposed. Which means nothing to the Dems. They'll be considered heroes and/or still get voted for anyway. But the evidence is out there. At least before it disappears from Google.

High_Plains_Drifter
02-05-2018, 12:05 PM
States the obvious? You are privy to about 1% of the information. Maybe, just maybe, things are a little more complicated than news pundits and partisan trumpers make it seem.
YES... STATES THE OBVIOUS... WHAT WE KNOW WE KNOW... AND IT'S OBVIOUS.

But how in the hell do you know what PERCENTAGE of information divulged is? You got a crystal ball?

You're no more PRIVY to information than any of the rest of us are, and no one has any REAL idea EXACTLY how much more information there is to be had or what PERCENTAGE we've had ALREADY.

Wise up, we don't play your CNN propaganda games here.

High_Plains_Drifter
02-05-2018, 12:10 PM
You're expecting the impossible.
I truly am... I'm expecting people to go to JAIL for breaking the law.

What a CRAZY idea.

I'm about ready to just take a break from all this CRAP. It just makes my blood boil because there's nothing I can do about it.

Who the hell wants to live in a country where there's two sets of rules, one for the ruling elite, and one for us poor SLOBS? Not me, but what damn choice do we have? Makes me sick to my stomach.

Gunny
02-05-2018, 06:40 PM

What a CRAZY idea.

I'm about ready to just take a break from all this CRAP. It just makes my blood boil because there's nothing I can do about it.

Who the hell wants to live in a country where there's two sets of rules, one for the ruling elite, and one for us poor SLOBS? Not me, but what damn choice do we have? Makes me sick to my stomach.I'd love to see each and every one of them behind bars. I decided when no one slapped cuffs on Hitlery nothing was going to happen to any of these leftwing loons.

I could be wrong, but isn't it Congress' job to find facts? DOJ is the one that prefers charges. Can you see them charging themselves?

But you're right. They should all be under the prison.

Anyone busted for allowing political bias interfere in their decision-making process should be immediately fired. I wasn't allowed that f-ing luxury for 20 years as a member of the US Armed Forces. My ass would have ben busted for that sh*t. Other members of the government, especially those entrusted to uphold the law are supposed to be held to the same standard. Justice is supposed to be BLIND.

aboutime
02-05-2018, 08:41 PM
https://reclaimourrepublic.files.wordpress.com/2015/10/obama-treason.jpg
https://cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/151110132121-guantanamo-bay-exlarge-169.jpg
http://thehill.com/sites/default/files/styles/thumb_small_article/public/article_images/lynch_111715getty.jpg?itok=9cB7Q9Og
http://www.dinocrat.com/wp-content/I_HEART_GITMO_Bumper_Sticker.jpg
http://www.theneonnettle.com/news/images/guantanamo-bay-ordered-prepare-high-level-politician-prisoners-1118.jpg

LongTermGuy
02-05-2018, 09:49 PM

What a CRAZY idea.

Who the hell wants to live in a country where there's two sets of rules, one for the ruling elite, and one for us poor SLOBS? Not me, but what damn choice do we have? Makes me sick to my stomach.

​Its a broad investigation as evidence piles up....Things like this take time....I too want all those leftist roaches to go to jail also.....Nothing happens with just a snap of the finger ....Even a convicted Murderer (with all the evidence right there) takes time to execute...We are all anxious and want things to happen fast...but it dont work that way...Be patient my friend ....

...Rotten eggs must be found....then cracked before they stink and get thrown away...When its time to jump up and scream...(if things dont go the right way) I will be the first one...along with 62 million other people....for now...live life and enjoy the show...dont let it upset you.....stay strong .

High_Plains_Drifter
02-06-2018, 07:49 AM
​Its a broad investigation as evidence piles up....Things like this take time....I too want all those leftist roaches to go to jail also.....Nothing happens with just a snap of the finger ....Even a convicted Murderer (with all the evidence right there) takes time to execute...We are all anxious and want things to happen fast...but it dont work that way...Be patient my friend ....

...Rotten eggs must be found....then cracked before they stink and get thrown away...When its time to jump up and scream...(if things dont go the right way) I will be the first one...along with 62 million other people....for now...live life and enjoy the show...dont let it upset you.....stay strong .
Still, had you or I been caught doing anything of sort that these deep state, high ranking democrats have done, they WOULD HAVE arrested US already, and held our asses in jail PENDING our hearings.

That's a clear double standard.