PDA

View Full Version : DOJ Inspector General Investigating McCabe’s Role In Clinton Email Probe

Gunny
02-05-2018, 09:48 AM
OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 6:58 AM PT — Thurs. February 1, 2018The Justice Department launches an internal probe into former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe’s handling of the Clinton email investigation. One America’s Kristian Rouz has more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=129&v=CElV86MNzW8

Looky looky. McCabe's on the hot seat now. Again. that dirty word "partisan politics" is being used. A serious no-no when representing the entire US government.

Gunny
02-05-2018, 09:51 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDEDRT00dok

Taco Junkie
02-05-2018, 10:11 AM
Rosenstein should do something useful, like dress up as a fire hydrant at a dog park. What a worthless POS.

High_Plains_Drifter
02-05-2018, 10:30 AM
Investigation, investigation, investigation.... and then nothing ever happens.

aboutime
02-05-2018, 04:53 PM
Anyone who has been reading, and keeping up with all of this MUMBO JUMBO crap around Obama, FISA, Clinton, Holder, Comey, Lynch, Steele, and Schiff....backed by Pelosi, and Chucky Cheese Schumer...........KNOWS!

The top of the food chain at the DOJ, and FBI under the OBAMA Administration...all have BLOOD on their hands, in one way or another.

I believe Trey Gowdy has finally reached the point where he see's...There is MASSIVE corruption in Washington, D.C. that will take TOO LONG to sort out before everybody dies.

The system has been nullified by CROOKS who call themselves POLITICIANS from Both Parties, and...the only way it will change is if....WE FOLLOW THE MONEY.

Money is behind everything. The President knows it because he knows how MONEY can be abused by the SAME CROOKS he once had business deals with.
To his credit. The President is financially safer than everyone else in Washington, and he can now use his wealth to expose those who are trying to DESTROY America from within.

My money....what little I have. Is on President Trump, and the Constitution.