PDA

View Full Version : Stories the Mainstream Media Won't Tell You

Gunny
02-07-2018, 02:45 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrsEqPiRu5c

Pretty self-explanatory. I completely agree. I don't recall hearing about any of this crap. Except the straws. Wait ... I heard about THAT on OAN too.

High_Plains_Drifter
02-08-2018, 05:02 PM
There is NOTHING, "main stream," about the DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING.

They are as RADICAL as their PARTY, the DEMOCRAT party, and they are ONE AND THE SAME.

Gunny
02-08-2018, 05:45 PM
There is NOTHING, "main stream," about the DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING.

They are as RADICAL as their PARTY, the DEMOCRAT party, and they are ONE AND THE SAME.As good a term as any, I guess. It's used to identify media that has control of the largest means of communications in this country, and actually, the world. In this country, the media is tied to "freedom of speech" because of censorship. The hypocrisy is the media itself uses censorship as a means to controlling what one hears and believes. Everything you hear or read is worded to lead you to a conclusion.

In the case of the major media outlets, it is usually a pre-approved conclusion established by company policy. I have heard the same said of OAN. It's always been that way though. Media hysteria and lies has helped start wars, and had the US walk out on a war it was winning because of one man's word -- Cronkite. He alone completely turned public opinion against the Vietnam War.

People in the North thought Southerners were ALL evil slave owners who beat their slaves, starved them and worked them to death when such was not true. But his media fueled the fire of the US Civil War.

Look at the media now. If it was up to them, Trump colluded with Russia to steal an election despite all the evidence to the contrary, and in fact, appears more and more as if the left tried to change the outcome of the election. But Don Lemon's not giving up the ship :laugh: He's our very own Baghdad Bob :laugh:

High_Plains_Drifter
02-08-2018, 05:56 PM
As good a term as any, I guess. It's used to identify media that has control of the largest means of communications in this country, and actually, the world. In this country, the media is tied to "freedom of speech" because of censorship. The hypocrisy is the media itself uses censorship as a means to controlling what one hears and believes. Everything you hear or read is worded to lead you to a conclusion.

In the case of the major media outlets, it is usually a pre-approved conclusion established by company policy. I have heard the same said of OAN. It's always been that way though. Media hysteria and lies has helped start wars, and had the US walk out on a war it was winning because of one man's word -- Cronkite. He alone completely turned public opinion against the Vietnam War.

People in the North thought Southerners were ALL evil slave owners who beat their slaves, starved them and worked them to death when such was not true. But his media fueled the fire of the US Civil War.

Look at the media now. If it was up to them, Trump colluded with Russia to steal an election despite all the evidence to the contrary, and in fact, appears more and more as if the left tried to change the outcome of the election. But Don Lemon's not giving up the ship :laugh: He's our very own Baghdad Bob :laugh:
Well it's a fact, Gunny, there is nothing about the leftist media that is "main stream" Yes they're some of the major outlets for media, but the majority of it is outside of what America is and believes. If the majority of Americans listened to and believed the hysterical garbage vomited up by the hysterical smear artists on CNN and PMSNBC and the like, then president Trump's approval ratings would be in the NEGATIVE, but they're not. So OBVIOUSLY people aren't listening, or if they are, they're not buying it. So these democrat propaganda outlets are only talking to ONE SELECT GROUP of people, the LEFTISTS, the DEMOCRATS, they are spewing their trash to please THEMSELVES and their audience, and they are NOT "main stream." They're fuckin' RADICALS.

Gunny
02-08-2018, 06:41 PM
Well it's a fact, Gunny, there is nothing about the leftist media that is "main stream" Yes they're some of the major outlets for media, but the majority of it is outside of what America is and believes. If the majority of Americans listened to and believed the hysterical garbage vomited up by the hysterical smear artists on CNN and PMSNBC and the like, then president Trump's approval ratings would be in the NEGATIVE, but they're not. So OBVIOUSLY people aren't listening, or if they are, they're not buying it. So these democrat propaganda outlets are only talking to ONE SELECT GROUP of people, the LEFTISTS, the DEMOCRATS, they are spewing their trash to please THEMSELVES and their audience, and they are NOT "main stream." They're fuckin' RADICALS.I think the "main stream" refers to their media outlets and history, not their current ideology.

High_Plains_Drifter
02-08-2018, 06:58 PM
I think the "main stream" refers to their media outlets and history, not their current ideology.
Exactly... what they used to be. Now the term "main stream media" is a joke.

Gunny
02-08-2018, 10:30 PM
Exactly... what they used to be. Now the term "main stream media" is a joke.Yeah, well ... tell that to those of us that have been screeching for years that this mob of Nazis called Democrats hijacked the word "liberal". Even by dicitionary definition there is nothing liberal about them. Now it's a dirty word.

I just like to know who the Hell is talking about who. I REALLY don't like lefties calling me a Republican. I still have MY balls.

High_Plains_Drifter
02-08-2018, 10:43 PM
Yeah, well ... tell that to those of us that have been screeching for years that this mob of Nazis called Democrats hijacked the word "liberal". Even by dicitionary definition there is nothing liberal about them. Now it's a dirty word.

I just like to know who the Hell is talking about who. I REALLY don't like lefties calling me a Republican. I still have MY balls.
I registered as an independent the year McLame ran for president.

I don't call myself a republican either. I consider myself a constitutional conservative, and I basically have no party.

Gunny
02-08-2018, 10:45 PM
I registered as an independent the year McLame ran for president.

I don't call myself a republican either. I consider myself a constitutional conservative, and I basically have no party.I've been an independent since 1980. Carter was enough for me. And apparently half the Democratic Party at the time.