PDA

View Full Version : Budget Deal Sinks 2018 Amnesty, Splits Democrats

jimnyc
02-07-2018, 04:05 PM
Budget Deal Sinks 2018 Amnesty, Splits Democrats

The two-year budget plan announced Wednesday by top Senate leaders has caused an apparent split between Sen. Minority Sen. Chuck Schumer and House Minority Leader Rep. Nancy Pelosi.

The plan sharply increases domestic spending by roughly $131 million over the next two years, but it effectively blocks the Democrats’ push to win a 2018 amnesty for so-called ‘dreamer’ illegals

The agreement blocks that amnesty push because it leaves the Senate Democrats without any budget leverage to force House Speaker Rep. Paul Ryan to schedule an amnesty debate on the House floor that would split the GOP caucus prior to the November election.

The amnesty defeat will be downplayed by Democrats who believe they will gain support before November by mounting a large-scale P.R. campaign for a ‘dreamer’ amnesty. The likely result of the campaign will be continued demands and protests for an amnesty but no significant votes — unless President Donald Trump caves on his four-part amnesty-and-immigration plan.

Pelosi spent several hours on Wednesday morning theatrically complaining about the budget deal on the House floor. She said:

It does nothing to even advance, even with a commitment — without having passed the legislation first, to advance bipartisan legislation to protect dreamers in this House. Without that commitment from Speaker Ryan, comparable to the commitment from Leader McConnell, this package does not have my support, nor does it have the support of a large number of members of our caucus.

However, Pelosi does not have the votes to block the budget deal in the GOP-dominated House.

In his statement on the Senate floor, Schumer echoed her complaint, but only after touting the role played by endangered Democratic senators in winning more spending for their states. He ended his short speech by saying:

I also hope that Speaker Ryan will do what Sen. McConnell has agreed to do — allow a fair and open process to debate a dreamer bill on the House floor.

Rest - http://www.breitbart.com/2018-elections/2018/02/07/budget-deal-sinks-amnesty-splits-democrats/

aboutime
02-07-2018, 08:32 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VH6pLXBYhlg

High_Plains_Drifter
02-08-2018, 10:01 AM
That "dreamer" business isn't a winner for dems either, even though they might think it is.

The republicans have already sunk that by pointing out that democraps call legal patriotic Americans, DEPLORABLE, and then turn around and call illegal aliens, DREAMERS.

That won't fly with the vast majority of Americans, not to mention that the vast majority of Americans are FOR a WALL, and ending chain migration, and ending the visa lottery, and you can even include they're for ending anchor babies.

The dems are just up shit crick without a paddle right now, and all this heavy breathing they're doing about sweeping in the midterms, I'm afraid they're just in for another big LET DOWN, like the when president Trump won. People are enjoying more back in taxes, those nice bonuses, CRUMBS, and many are enjoying raises as well. There's no better way to get someone's vote than to make their pocket book fatter, and that's what president Trump and the republicans have done.

Sorry dems... it's just not a good time to be a leftist bubble head.

Gunny
02-08-2018, 12:30 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VH6pLXBYhlgSo now we're a "prosperous country"? Must be those bread crumbs ...:rolleyes:

pete311
02-08-2018, 01:32 PM
Brietbart reporting no border wall money in budget. Separate DACA trade for wall later imo.

High_Plains_Drifter
02-08-2018, 02:41 PM
Brietbart reporting no border wall money in budget. Separate DACA trade for wall later imo.
So which Soros paid troll are you in the Disqus comments on Brietbart?

pete311
02-08-2018, 02:55 PM
So which Soros paid troll are you in the Disqus comments on Brietbart?

I wish, need some money after market tanks again

Black Diamond
02-08-2018, 03:01 PM
You don't win lose until you sell

High_Plains_Drifter
02-08-2018, 03:31 PM
So you're going to try and whine to us again that you've lost money in the stock market, even though it's still up 8,000 points since Trump took office?

If you're going to talk smack, do try and make it more believable.

pete311
02-08-2018, 03:41 PM
So you're going to try and whine to us again that you've lost money in the stock market, even though it's still up 8,000 points since Trump took office?

If you're going to talk smack, do try and make it more believable.

Where did I mention Trump in my comment? It's up 24k since the beginning, no one supposed to complain when it drops and you lose money?

High_Plains_Drifter
02-08-2018, 04:23 PM
Where did I mention Trump in my comment? It's up 24k since the beginning, no one supposed to complain when it drops and you lose money?
You complained about losing money in another thread and then said, "thanks president Trump." You going to deny that?

So if you bought something for $100, then sold it for $400, but the person that bought it found something wrong that was minor and you gave him back $50, even though you're still up $250, you'd bitch?

WTF is the matter with you?

If you think you're losing money in the stock market, then why are you here trying to convince us that you have money in it?

Gunny
02-08-2018, 04:33 PM
Brietbart reporting no border wall money in budget. Separate DACA trade for wall later imo.What is it you like to say? Not an issue? If they want to tie the border wall to DACA as a separate piece of legislation it's fine by me. It doesn't hold up the budget.

The budget pisses me off in general. It's the ONE THING Congress HAS TO DO each year, and they can't even manage to do that. And don't even try to blame just Republicans. BOTH parties are responsible regardless who has the majority.

pete311
02-08-2018, 04:49 PM
You complained about losing money in another thread and then said, "thanks president Trump." You going to deny that?

So if you bought something for $100, then sold it for $400, but the person that bought it found something wrong that was minor and you gave him back $50, even though you're still up $250, you'd bitch?

If you think you're losing money in the stock market, then why are you here trying to convince us that you have money in it?

What is clear is that you don't have money in the market.

Black Diamond
02-08-2018, 05:16 PM
You mentioned trump when it lost its first thousand when you sarcastically said thanks trump. You created a thread, said the market lost a thousand points, blamed trump, and no one was surprised.

High_Plains_Drifter
02-08-2018, 05:32 PM
Nope, I don't gamble with my money. I have much more stable investments.

But if you're going to convince me that you have money in the stock market, show me your portfolio.

pete311
02-08-2018, 07:55 PM
Your buddy Rand Paul is stalling the budget

aboutime
02-08-2018, 08:24 PM

petey.. Can you cheer a little LOUDER? Nobody is paying any attention to your hatred, and wringing your hands for Nancy. Is she your Rich Aunt, and Liar you must always support to be part of the HATRED FAMILY DUNCES???

http://www.earstohear.net/images/Dems-Confused.jpg

High_Plains_Drifter
02-08-2018, 08:32 PM
Good... I like Rand Paul, and what's proposed is gross spending.

When the democrats are in control, they spend like money grows on trees.

When the republicans are in control, they spend like money grows on trees.

We're 20T in debt. This shit should end.

Elessar
02-08-2018, 09:24 PM

What is clear is that you will whine...win, lose, or draw....if you think you can dig
a hot brand into republicans.

Pathetic privileged and spoiled brat!

Elessar
02-08-2018, 09:26 PM

Another one-liner. Show your proof or give a dissertation.
Otherwise....you are just a whiny Troll!

aboutime
02-08-2018, 09:32 PM
If petey wants all of us to accept him as a true, patriotic American. How can we ever trust him when nearly every post he makes here...is negative, and sounds as if he is like other Liberals who hate Trump, more than they actually love their own country?
Honest, Truthful, Caring Americans generally always want nothing but THE BEST for their nation, and their people.
Why do we continue to put up with Americans who use the power of the CONSTITUTION they hate, to incite, and degrade their own nation based on their TOTAL HATRED, and IGNORANCE???

That is how I see petey. He pretends to be such a RICH, or WEALTHY American who loves the profits from the STOCK market...he says....has made him happy, while, at the same time. He WELCOMES ANYTHING THAT LOOKS LIKE THE FAILURE OF AMERICA...OBAMA-STYLE???

pete311
02-08-2018, 09:46 PM
Another one-liner. Show your proof or give a dissertation.
Otherwise....you are just a whiny Troll!

read the news sometime, it's front page even on fox
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/08/deal-to-avoid-government-shutdown-by-midnight-hits-snag-in-congress.html

NightTrain
02-08-2018, 09:58 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/08/deal-to-avoid-government-shutdown-by-midnight-hits-snag-in-congress.html

While allegedly you're a big fan of Trump's booming stock market and economy, it's noticed that you are remarkably silent on such topics when it's positive.

Can you elaborate on your failure to cheer Trump?

High_Plains_Drifter
02-08-2018, 10:03 PM
While allegedly you're a big fan of Trump's booming stock market and economy, it's noticed that you are remarkably silent on such topics when it's positive.

I can, as could probably anyone else here, he's a liberal hack.

pete311
02-08-2018, 10:11 PM

his has to do with the budget how?

Gunny
02-08-2018, 10:16 PM
I'm about tired of the 3 Stooges. McCain, Paul and Cruz. If it's not one of those idiots it's the other. I don't give a damn about his personal-ass problem. There's a big picture here and none of those 3 EVER get it. Always about THEM.

Grandstand on something else.

NightTrain
02-08-2018, 10:22 PM

What?

I can only assume that you're really fucked up right now, so I'll wait.

aboutime
02-08-2018, 10:56 PM

AVOID PETEY NOW....He has OVERDOSED ON ANTI-TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME crack!
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-9qUIxtVUMDY/WKTpJxPo84I/AAAAAAAAr5U/aIRiuUGZPdMqsljf2j02ZKMo5SWbqs7LQCLcB/s1600/colbert.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/7d/ae/fe/7daefe96781856eb85698c6bb7902067.jpg

High_Plains_Drifter
02-08-2018, 10:59 PM
Are you actually attempting to see just how STUPID of a statement you can make or what?

You looking for the DUMBEST COMMENT prize?

Well as of right now... YOU WIN.

Here... I'll play too... THE ECONOMY IS BOOMING BECAUSE OF OBAMA... :laugh2:

pete311
02-08-2018, 11:18 PM
you guys are hilarious, thanks for the laughs, now to bed

Black Diamond
02-09-2018, 12:12 AM
Are you actually attempting to see just how STUPID of a statement you can make or what?

You looking for the DUMBEST COMMENT prize?

Well as of right now... YOU WIN.

Here... I'll play too... THE ECONOMY IS BOOMING BECAUSE OF OBAMA... :laugh2:
You're confident he's worse than Chrissy ?

Elessar
02-09-2018, 12:16 AM

You explain yourself.

I do not rely on cut and paste links to express myself.

You have not got the gonads to put forth an opinion that is not quoted in one of your one-liners.

Pretty frikkin weak. I don't rely on media to enforce my opinions. You cannot brag the same.

Gunny
02-09-2018, 12:18 AM
You're confident he's worse than Chrissy ?If you're talking about who I think you are VERY FEW life forms are worse than Chris or as annoying. Balu isn't worse than Chris and he's a freakin' Commie. Pete's not even close.

Black Diamond
02-09-2018, 12:23 AM
If you're talking about who I think you are VERY FEW life forms are worse than Chris or as annoying. Balu isn't worse than Chris and he's a freakin' Commie. Pete's not even close.
I agree. Chris needed a beating. Probably still does.

Black Diamond
02-09-2018, 12:24 AM
If you're talking about who I think you are VERY FEW life forms are worse than Chris or as annoying. Balu isn't worse than Chris and he's a freakin' Commie. Pete's not even close.
And people would defend his ass.

High_Plains_Drifter
02-09-2018, 03:46 AM
You're confident he's worse than Chrissy ?
They're in the same boat... they probably both get the same thrill up each others leg.

Gunny
02-09-2018, 08:46 AM
They're in the same boat... they probably both get the same thrill up each others leg.Not even close. Chrissy is the epitome of an empty head with words coming out, probably in monotone. He's so dull jeweler's rouge and Reasso couldn't dent his dumb ass. And he believes all the bullshit he spouts.

Half the time Pete's just looking for a reaction. When he's being serious, I will usually try to argue with him. When he's not, he just gets a smartass remark at best. But no way is he as dumb as Chris. That idiot on the short list of "World's Dumbest" He was probably on the TV show of that name and went under an assumed name so we wouldn't know him.
Black Diamond was jillian and that fruitloop Truth(Never)Matters that would defend his pathetic ass. Funny thing though, he gave neither a single ounce of loyalty. Go figure.

High_Plains_Drifter
02-09-2018, 09:33 AM
Not even close. Chrissy is the epitome of an empty head with words coming out, probably in monotone. He's so dull jeweler's rouge and Reasso couldn't dent his dumb ass. And he believes all the bullshit he spouts.

Half the time Pete's just looking for a reaction. When he's being serious, I will usually try to argue with him. When he's not, he just gets a smartass remark at best. But no way is he as dumb as Chris. That idiot on the short list of "World's Dumbest" He was probably on the TV show of that name and went under an assumed name so we wouldn't know him.
@Black Diamond (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=2142) was jillian and that fruitloop Truth(Never)Matters that would defend his pathetic ass. Funny thing though, he gave neither a single ounce of loyalty. Go figure.
IDK... little Pete buys into every single whack job word that comes out of mister tingle's mouth. That puts him on the same level far as I see it.

pete311
02-09-2018, 09:57 AM
aw shucks guys, I'm getting a warm feeling all over. Not being considered the worst means a lot! ;)

Gunny
02-09-2018, 10:18 AM
aw shucks guys, I'm getting a warm feeling all over. Not being considered the worst means a lot! ;)You're not even close to that toadstool on MY list.

Abbey Marie
02-09-2018, 10:27 AM
Not even close. Chrissy is the epitome of an empty head with words coming out, probably in monotone. He's so dull jeweler's rouge and Reasso couldn't dent his dumb ass. And he believes all the bullshit he spouts.

@Black Diamond (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=2142) was jillian and that fruitloop Truth(Never)Matters that would defend his pathetic ass. Funny thing though, he gave neither a single ounce of loyalty. Go figure.
Ugh

Taco Junkie
02-09-2018, 11:45 AM
I'd like to see some demonrats split. We can start with pruneface Pelosi and Chump Shumer work our way down

https://www.mdlpowerup.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/main-Tractor-mounted-22Ton-Log-Splitter-800x800.jpg

Gunny
02-09-2018, 02:37 PM
Pelosi's face would break that maul ....

aboutime
02-09-2018, 04:13 PM
aw shucks guys, I'm getting a warm feeling all over. Not being considered the worst means a lot! ;)

petey. Keep your warm feelings. Ever heard the expression "Out of sight, out of mind?"

Elessar
02-09-2018, 05:22 PM

Pete thinks people's memories are short and cannot stand it when his two-faced comments are over turned

Elessar
02-09-2018, 05:27 PM
Nancy Pilosi's net worth in 2017...Over $264 million.

http://www.businessinsider.com/richest-members-of-congress-the-hill-2012-8#13-rep-nancy-pelosi-d-calif-is-worth-264-million-3

Why does she not fund the DACA herself instead of putting that funding on the
backs of working commoners?

More 'Do as I say, not what I do' from her?

Taco Junkie
02-09-2018, 08:18 PM

No you just pissed on yourself again and have convinced yourself it's summer rain. Much like the media convinces you of all your "original" thoughts and ideas.

Black Diamond
02-10-2018, 03:23 PM

Funny thing was Jillians dad is a republican.

pete311
02-10-2018, 04:32 PM
No you just pissed on yourself again and have convinced yourself it's summer rain. Much like the media convinces you of all your "original" thoughts and ideas.
huh?

aboutime
02-10-2018, 04:42 PM
huh?

Hey petey....we didn't know, aside from being a liberal dummy, that you were DEAF too!