PDA

View Full Version : Trump approval rating +4 at same time of Obama presidency

jimnyc
02-08-2018, 05:36 PM
Comparing to Obama is no great accomplishment, IMO.

---

AMAZING! President Trump’s Approval Rating Tops Barack Obama BY 4 POINTS at Same Time of His Presidency

Since his electoral landslide in November 2016 Donald Trump has had to deal with spying by the Obama administration, a corrupt deep state special counsel on Russian collusion, a lackluster economy, a foreign policy disaster, and a radical far left mainstream media that reported negative hit pieces on the new president 90% of the time.

Despite all of this bad news President Trump holds a 48% approval rating today in the Rasmussen daily tracking.
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday shows that 48% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Fifty-one percent (51%) disapprove.

The latest figures include 34% who Strongly Approve of the way the president is performing and 42% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -8.

President Trump has a stronger approval rating today than media darling Barack Obama did back in 2010 on this same day.
Back on February 7, 2010 Barack Obama had an approval rating of 44% while 56% of likely voters disapproved of the far left president.

Rest - http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/outstanding-president-trumps-approval-rating-tops-barack-obama-4-points-time-presidency/

High_Plains_Drifter
02-08-2018, 05:47 PM
This just goes to show that DESPITE the UNHINGED democrat propaganda wing and their HYSTERICAL negative smear campaign, Americans AREN'T LISTENING TO THEM, and THAT is why they're frothing at the mouth.

Like Rush Limbaugh explains, they didn't MAKE president Trump, so they can't TEAR HIM DOWN either. His support will be there no matter what they say or do. In fact, the more unhinged and hysterical the democrat propaganda wing becomes, the more ARDENT president Trump's support becomes. They can't understand it and it makes them insane, but they just CAN'T stop themselves from looking like the BAT SHIT CRAZY bunch of PARTISAN HACK LOONS that they are.

It's a thing of beauty.

pete311
02-08-2018, 06:11 PM
I see polls are back in favor now. Interesting.

High_Plains_Drifter
02-08-2018, 06:14 PM
And now it's you who questions them. Interesting.

jimnyc
02-08-2018, 06:17 PM

I think the polling system sucks. I think a lot of it is easily swayed. I think a lot of it is targeted questioning to achieve results they like. But I think comparing polls from the same agencies is about is close as it may get, if possible.

And no on said anything about polls being in or out of favor. I simply posted a news article. I posted many throughout the election where Trump was behind/ahead. I've posted about his horrid numbers prior to this one. I still this THIS one isn't too far off from the horrid department, but apparently ahead of the horror of the guy in the oval office prior to this.

Cay you ever look at what is posted in an OP, read the news or the commentary from the poster, and quote and/or directly reply in kind towards that material?

Or does the news and how far you can go in protecting your side, folks you like or whatever, then dictate how your start responding in a thread? It's all one is left to believe when they see your initial responses in threads. And yes, I pay attention when it's threads I have started.

pete311
02-08-2018, 06:18 PM
And now it's you who questions them. Interesting.

Did I? Just pointing out the hypocrisy.

jimnyc
02-08-2018, 06:20 PM

How is it hypocrisy if I have posted his shitty polls as well? That makes no sense.

Black Diamond
02-08-2018, 06:20 PM
Poor Pete. Blew all his money treating the stock market like a roulette wheel.

High_Plains_Drifter
02-08-2018, 06:22 PM
Democrats wrote the book on hypocrisy.

High_Plains_Drifter
02-08-2018, 06:23 PM
------------------------ http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/laughing/laughter.gif (http://www.sherv.net/)

pete311
02-08-2018, 06:50 PM

nope, still good

Kathianne
02-08-2018, 06:55 PM
Comparing to Obama is no great accomplishment, IMO.

---

AMAZING! President Trump’s Approval Rating Tops Barack Obama BY 4 POINTS at Same Time of His Presidency

Since his electoral landslide in November 2016 Donald Trump has had to deal with spying by the Obama administration, a corrupt deep state special counsel on Russian collusion, a lackluster economy, a foreign policy disaster, and a radical far left mainstream media that reported negative hit pieces on the new president 90% of the time.

Despite all of this bad news President Trump holds a 48% approval rating today in the Rasmussen daily tracking.
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday shows that 48% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Fifty-one percent (51%) disapprove.

The latest figures include 34% who Strongly Approve of the way the president is performing and 42% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -8.

President Trump has a stronger approval rating today than media darling Barack Obama did back in 2010 on this same day.
Back on February 7, 2010 Barack Obama had an approval rating of 44% while 56% of likely voters disapproved of the far left president.

Rest - http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/outstanding-president-trumps-approval-rating-tops-barack-obama-4-points-time-presidency/

Feb 8, 2010 RCP approval 47.6 for Obama
Feb 8, 2018 RCP approval 42.3 for Trump

Not a huge gap that it appeared to be a few weeks ago even.

High_Plains_Drifter
02-08-2018, 06:56 PM
nope, still good
Then why have you been here crying like a little baby over supposedly losing money?

Elessar
02-08-2018, 07:37 PM

Well, you never respond by much more than one-line abbreviated sentences.

How is anyone supposed to read you but in a negative light? Never post positives,
but persist in negative one-liners.

That is all your doing and nobody else's.

Elessar
02-08-2018, 07:39 PM
I think the polling system sucks. I think a lot of it is easily swayed. I think a lot of it is targeted questioning to achieve results they like. But I think comparing polls from the same agencies is about is close as it may get, if possible.

And no on said anything about polls being in or out of favor. I simply posted a news article. I posted many throughout the election where Trump was behind/ahead. I've posted about his horrid numbers prior to this one. I still this THIS one isn't too far off from the horrid department, but apparently ahead of the horror of the guy in the oval office prior to this.

Cay you ever look at what is posted in an OP, read the news or the commentary from the poster, and quote and/or directly reply in kind towards that material?

Or does the news and how far you can go in protecting your side, folks you like or whatever, then dictate how your start responding in a thread? It's all one is left to believe when they see your initial responses in threads. And yes, I pay attention when it's threads I have started.

Most polls are issued with a guiding track to a desired outcome.

That is why I pay no attention to them. I can think for myself unlike liberal sheep
that hinge on every poll issued...that guide them to a conclusion.