PDA

View Full Version : Raj Shah Holds White House Briefing Focusing On Rob Porter Amid Allegations Of Abuse

Gunny
02-09-2018, 09:10 AM
White House Deputy Press Secretary Raj Shah held the first press briefing of his career.

Much of the briefing focused on the subject of outgoing House Staff Secretary Rob Porter, following allegations of past spousal abuse coming to light.
Shah called the allegations “credible, serious, and deeply troubling.”
He noted that the White House could have done better in handling the situation.
However, he also said a background check was ongoing.
The administration accepted Porter’s resignation on Wednesday.
Shah also touched on the spending bill, saying the president supports the two year spending bill and believes it’s important to keep funding the military.
The deputy press secretary also said all options remain on the table for North Korea, and the goal is for denuclearization of the the peninsula.
http://www.oann.com/raj-shah-holds-white-house-briefing-focusing-on-rob-porter-amid-allegations-of-abuse/

Wait for more on this. Suddenly on the MSM THIS is the most important issue. They're trying to nail the WH on when it first knew of the accusations. It'll be bigger than Mueller, Russia, and the Memo to them. They can't shut up about it this morning.

High_Plains_Drifter
02-09-2018, 09:28 AM
http://www.oann.com/raj-shah-holds-white-house-briefing-focusing-on-rob-porter-amid-allegations-of-abuse/

Wait for more on this. Suddenly on the MSM THIS is the most important issue. They're trying to nail the WH on when it first knew of the accusations. It'll be bigger than Mueller, Russia, and the Memo to them. They can't shut up about it this morning.
They hyperventilate if Trump wears the wrong color tie.

In the words of the unhinged left, "this is a big nothing burger." No one cares but them and their dumbass hack listeners.

Gunny
02-09-2018, 09:33 AM
They hyperventilate if Trump wears the wrong color tie.

In the words of the unhinged left, "this is a big nothing burger." No one cares but them and their dumbass hack listeners.You know it's coming. It's all they got. Look how long they've been clinging to Russia. They haven't even quit that when the blowback is aimed squarely at themselves.

High_Plains_Drifter
02-09-2018, 09:40 AM
You know it's coming. It's all they got. Look how long they've been clinging to Russia. They haven't even quit that when the blowback is aimed squarely at themselves.
Well... I don't listen to them though. I don't tune into a single democrat propaganda channel, and I don't read a single democrat propaganda website, so they can froth at the mouth until they turn blue in the face far as I'm concerned, I'm not going to see it. I catch a headline link once and awhile from a leftist hack website on drudge, because he seems to like linking to them, but as soon as I see that it's a leftist website, I'm gone.

Democrats are just too disgusting for me to watch or listen to.

pete311
02-09-2018, 09:53 AM
What is troubling is they knew about this months ago. It's the reason he couldn't get security clearance. Kelly then lied saying he didn't know. The point is Trump said he'd bring the best to the WH and all we get are resignations on a weekly basis.

Gunny
02-09-2018, 10:15 AM
What is troubling is they knew about this months ago. It's the reason he couldn't get security clearance. Kelly then lied saying he didn't know. The point is Trump said he'd bring the best to the WH and all we get are resignations on a weekly basis.Kind of ridiculous statement. The FBI (credible fact-finding entity that they are) was investigating him "months ago". Wouldn't want to end an investigation too soon, would you?

I haven't seen anywhere that said Kelly lied. I saw where he put him in for an expanded role.

There hasn't been a WH firing on a weekly basis. Unless you want to count the criminals in the DOJ and FBI, bureaucrats held over from the previous administration, who decided to be criminals instead of catch them.

So which is it you want, Pete? Because you propose a lose/lose deal. Fire the crooks when you find out they're crooks then be grilled on the exact moment you knew? Or don't fire the crooks so the Dems can accuse the WH of a cover up? Seems to me there whould be a break even point there somewhere.

After all, everyone's attention has been riveted by the cover-up of an attempt to steal the election by some bureaucrat Dems, and a witch hunt created by those same Dems.