PDA

View Full Version : Cash from Obama’s $1.7 Billion Ransom Payment to Iran Traced to Terrorist Groups

jimnyc
02-09-2018, 04:33 PM
Money here ends up in the hands of terrorists. He sends guns to Mexico which end up in the hands of cartels/terrorists. :rolleyes:

---

CONFIRMED: Cash from Obama’s $1.7 Billion Ransom Payment to Iran Traced to Terrorist Groups

On January 17, 2016, a cargo plane with $400 million in foreign currencies was secretly sent to Iran in the dead of night.

This was the same day the Iranian regime released four American hostages held in Tehran.

Barack Obama later told reporters this was not a ransom payment.

Obama lied.

Former US Iranian Hostage Saeed Abidini told FOX Business Network today the Iranian regime WOULD NOT let his plane leave Tehran until the ransom plane arrived.

US officials held the ransom cash until the hostages were released.

Two days after Obama sent Iran the ransom cash the US government wired 13 individual payments for $99,999,999.99 , each with an independent MICR, totaling $1,299,999,999.87.

Now this…

Cash from Obama’s ransom payment to Iran is being traced to terrorist groups in the region.

Rest - http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/coonfirmed-cash-obamas-1-7-billion-ransom-payment-iran-traced-terrorist-groups-video/

aboutime
02-09-2018, 04:36 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jc5FP5_B4G4

del
02-09-2018, 10:08 PM
it wasn't a ransom payment; it was their money.

thought i'd throw a fact in here before the obamafest gets all cranked up.

aboutime
02-09-2018, 10:12 PM
it wasn't a ransom payment; it was their money.

thought i'd throw a fact in here before the obamafest gets all cranked up.

BS. It was American Dollars paid by Obama to Terrorists, even when America has a policy of never bargaining, trading, or dealing with Terrorists. IRAN was declared a Terrorist State. And Obama tried to SECRETLY hid his RANSOM payments to IRAN.

In other words you might not understand, or want to hear. Obama Ignored American Laws.

IT WAS NEVER THEIR MONEY.

del
02-09-2018, 10:15 PM
BS. It was American Dollars paid by Obama to Terrorists, even when America has a policy of never bargaining, trading, or dealing with Terrorists. IRAN was declared a Terrorist State. And Obama tried to SECRETLY hid his RANSOM payments to IRAN.

In other words you might not understand, or want to hear. Obama Ignored American Laws.

IT WAS NEVER THEIR MONEY.

it was money. plus interest, frozen by jimmy carter in 1979.

it had been in litigation for years and iran was going to win the case and a settlement in the 11 figure range

sorry if the facts go against what rush tells you on the radio, but you should be used to it by now.

aboutime
02-09-2018, 10:17 PM
it was money. plus interest, frozen by jimmy carter in 1979.

it had been in litigation for years and iran was going to win the case and a settlement in the 11 figure range

sorry if the facts go against what rush tells you on the radio, but you should be used to it by now.

I will write slower for you del. WE DO NOT BARGAIN WITH TERRORISTS. Even if you insist it is, or was their money. OBAMA PAID AMERICAN MONEY TO TERRORISTS AS RANSOM.
He broke American laws.

del
02-09-2018, 10:24 PM
I will write slower for you del. WE DO NOT BARGAIN WITH TERRORISTS. Even if you insist it is, or was their money. OBAMA PAID AMERICAN MONEY TO TERRORISTS AS RANSOM.
He broke American laws.

he paid iranian money to iranians. it had been frozen when we called off an arms deal we had made with the shah.

here's what the commie libturds at fortune magazine said about it

The major issue between the two governments was a $400 million payment for military equipment made by the government of the Shah of Iran, prior to the 1979 uprising that topped him. The U.S. banned delivery of the jets and other weapons amid the hostage crisis, but froze the $400 million advance payment. “The Pentagon handled arms purchases from foreign countries,” says Gary Sick (https://sipa.columbia.edu/faculty/gary-sick), a former National Security Council official who served as the principal White House aide for Iran during the Iranian Revolution and the hostage crisis. “Defense took care of the details. So the $400 million scheduled purchase was a government-to-government transaction. The U.S. government was holding the money. That’s why it was so difficult to resolve.”

By 2015, the issue stood before a panel of nine judges, including three independent jurists, who were reportedly near a decision on binding arbitration. According to Obama administration officials, the U.S. was concerned that the tribunal would mandate an award in the multiple billions of dollars. “The Iranians wanted $10 billion,” says Sick.”I estimate that the tribunal would have awarded them $4 billion. That’s what the lawyers were saying. It’s not as much as they wanted, but a lot more than we paid.”
So instead, the U.S. negotiators convinced Iran to move the dispute from arbitration to a private settlement. The two sides reached an agreement in mid-2015, at the same time as the U.S. and Iran reached a comprehensive pact on curtailing Iran’s development of nuclear weapons. The financial deal called for the U.S. to refund $1.7 billion to Tehran, consisting of the original $400 million contract for military equipment, plus $1.3 billion in interest.

http://fortune.com/2016/08/05/money-america-iran/

i'm sorry it's not what michael and glenn and rush and alex told you, but reality is reality, s0n.

use a bigger font next time, and more caps

that'll put me in my place

Black Diamond
02-09-2018, 11:38 PM
he paid iranian money to iranians. it had been frozen when we called off an arms deal we had made with the shah.

i'm sorry it's not what michael and glenn and rush and alex told you, but reality is reality, s0n.

I still want my copy of the fortune magazine with Gordon Gekko on the cover.

Gunny
02-10-2018, 05:49 AM

that'll put me in my placeYou can play fast and loose with the facts and coat them with all the sugar you want and in the end it changes nothing. The money was Iran's. It was not Obama's. It was not Obama's to trade. Obama did not have the authority to unilaterally unfreeze "some but not all" assets to pay for hostages. What he did was unlawful.

Obama paid for hostages against US policy. He did not have the authority to pay for hostages against US policy. He did not have the money to pay for US hostages. He used Iran's money over which he had no authority.

Any way you look at it, THAT fish stinks from Curious George's head.

aboutime
02-10-2018, 04:05 PM

YOU ARE NOT CAPABLE OF BEING ANYONE'S FATHER. So, don't call me your son. I'll flush you for that.

del. You can repeat that as many times as you want, if that makes you feel smarter. So, I really don't give a good shit what you say here. Maybe you should go back to your terrorist homeland and give yourself an award for PROPAGANDA applied with a finger..up your nose.

The TRUTH is. Even if it was...as you insist...THEIR MONEY. Obama used it to pay a ransom to KNOWN TERRORISTS in a KNOWN TERROR SPONSORING NATION CALLED IRAN.
It doesn't matter WHERE the money came from. It was used AGAINST THE LAWS of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA to pay for the return of Americans, and that...NO MATTER HOW YOU SAY IT IS BARGAINING WITH, DEALING WITH, and APPEASING AN ENEMY WITH THEIR OWN TERRORIST TACTICS.