PDA

View Full Version : David Sorensen becomes second Trump aide to quit amid abuse claims

Gunny
02-09-2018, 11:05 PM
A speechwriter has become the second White House aide this week to resign amid allegations of domestic abuse.
David Sorensen denies his former wife's allegations he was violent and emotionally abusive.
His departure comes just days after another Trump official, Rob Porter, quit over allegations of abuse from two ex-wives, something he denies.

cont ... http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43012426

I don't get why these guys quit without a fight if they aren't guilty. One thing we know for certain ... if this was Democrats being accused and a mountain of evidence to support the accusation, they'd refuse to quit.

aboutime
02-10-2018, 04:15 PM
When Trump said he wanted to DRAIN THE SWAMP. He didn't care where the SCUM might come from. If they are abusing anyone. They Don't Belong in the White House, or Congress.

High_Plains_Drifter
02-10-2018, 04:23 PM

I don't get why these guys quit without a fight if they aren't guilty. One thing we know for certain ... if this was Democrats being accused and a mountain of evidence to support the accusation, they'd refuse to quit.
If the parties were reversed, the dems would circle the wagons and give them a promotion.

pete311
02-10-2018, 04:35 PM

Like Franken?

Black Diamond
02-10-2018, 04:40 PM
Like Franken?
I disageeed with his "resigning". should have let the voters decide.

Gunny
02-10-2018, 05:48 PM
Like Franken?Di I need to make a list for you? Franken and Rangel are the rare exceptions for the Democrats rather than the rule. In addition, I hold elected officials to a higher standard than I do office flunkies. Both Obama and Hillary should have resigned in disgrace. Pelosi as well.

If Franken was innocent and chose to stay and fight, he should have. I'm not for railroading people and/or convicting innocent ones before they ge their day in court. Same with these 2 guys. It's the way the justice system is supposed to work. Not conviction by media or public opinion. I'm not defending ANYONE. I am defending their Rights under the Constitution.

aboutime
02-10-2018, 05:57 PM
Like Franken?

Guess you intentionally forgot again petey. Franken admitted what he did. There was a photo, and he apologized. Why would he need to fight in the courts of public opinion, or other courts if he CONFESSED?

Oh, wait a second. Only the laws, and constitutional amendments the Liberals like, apply? Double standards?? Overlook it because he/she apologized in advance??? NOT THIS WEEK.

del
02-11-2018, 01:47 PM
When Trump said he wanted to DRAIN THE SWAMP. He didn't care where the SCUM might come from. If they are abusing anyone. They Don't Belong in the White House, or Congress.

conveniently, he brought his own scum

very efficient

High_Plains_Drifter
02-11-2018, 02:06 PM

very efficient
Democrats wrote the book on scum... like you.

Not odd that every leftist on this board is a jackass... like you.

So your ignorant comments read like a Funky Winkerbean comic strip.

aboutime
02-11-2018, 03:52 PM

very efficient

del.....Be honest for once. You're just jealous because the scum levels haven't reached as LOW as you are. Waiting to spin down the DNC drain into the Democrat Cesspool under the Whitewater Hotel & DNC headquarters.

del
02-12-2018, 05:18 PM

he conveniently brought the okeefenokee with him.

tremendous