PDA

View Full Version : Texts Between FBI Agents Strzok And Page Reveal The Pair ‘Truly Hate’ Pro-Lifers

Gunny
02-12-2018, 07:24 PM
OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 6:20 AM PT — Mon. February 12, 2018A new batch of text messages between FBI attorney Lisa Page and Agent Peter Strzok revealed their intolerance of the pro-life cause.
The texts show the two FBI employees — notorious for their bias against President Trump — discussed shutting down a March for Life rally back in January 2016.
On the the day of the event, Page texted “I truly hate” pro-lifers, while Strzok suggested revoking the permit for March for Life as a possible solution to traffic issues.
Strzok and Page were reportedly involved in an affair despite both being married.
The pair also helped exonerate Hillary Clinton in a probe into her private email server.
http://www.oann.com/texts-between-fbi-agents-strzok-and-page-reveal-the-pair-truly-hate-pro-lifers/Wow. What a couple of winners. They aren't in jail WHY?

del
02-12-2018, 08:13 PM
because it's not illegal to have an opinion and make jokes

yet

Gunny
02-12-2018, 08:23 PM

yetYou really have lost your mind, del. That's bullshit, and you know it. You might have some others convinced you're that dumb, but I know better.

Spare me until you have something intelligent to say.

aboutime
02-12-2018, 08:24 PM

yet

You should start telling all of the Democrats, Liberals, Progressives, Leftists, and Snowflakes that del. According to the DNC, Hillary, and the Obama's. Any opinion that doesn't coincide with their Opinions...or anyone who makes a joke about how DUMB liberals are....IS Illegal, and abuse of the 1st amendment.
Guess you don't want anyone to remember that kind of FACT, Do ya???

High_Plains_Drifter
02-12-2018, 10:15 PM
You really have lost your mind, del. That's bullshit, and you know it. You might have some others convinced you're that dumb, but I know better.

Spare me until you have something intelligent to say.
Don't hold your breath, pard... :rolleyes:

Elessar
02-12-2018, 10:34 PM

yet

Are you serious?

Turn the tables and see how sensitive liberals are to 'jokes'.

Pathetic.

I can bust Gunny's or Jim's nut-sack and we walk off laughing.

You pathetic liberals cannot do that without crying 'abuse'.

jimnyc
02-13-2018, 02:54 PM

yet

Now it's just all jokes and games? LOL How pathetic. I hope that's the stance the rest of the criminals take when brought forth, and there are many of them. "We weren't trying to help one presidential candidate over another, that was just a joke! Don't worry your honor, we only lied to you and other judges... as the things we stated in the warrants were just meant to be funny opinions of ours"

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: