PDA

View Full Version : 4 more years for Trump!

jimnyc
02-13-2018, 02:48 PM
Yup, easy to see that coming already. The democrats have nobody. Their "leaders" to try and maybe make a push in 2020 are laughable at best. They are swimming in scandals, and should be much more worried about the midterms than fielding someone that is going to lose to Trump.

Might as well try putting in Pete, Gabby or Del, it will be about that laughable. Many crooks and racists, your typical Dems. :)

---

36 people who could challenge Trump in 2020

The field of Democrats who could jockey for a White House bid in 2020 is growing by the day, as more and more potential candidates are eyed as possible challengers to President Trump.

Many potential candidates have sought to stand out from the field through vocal opposition to the Trump agenda — voting against the bipartisan two-year budget deal or calling for the president’s resignation.

Here are 36 potential candidates, from top contenders to long shots, who could run in 2020:

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.)
Former Vice President Joe Biden
Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-N.Y.)
Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.)
Sen. Cory Booker (D-N.J.)
Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.)
Former talk show host Oprah Winfrey
Former Attorney General Eric Holder
Former Housing and Urban Development Secretary Julián Castro
Former Maryland Gov. Martin O’Malley (D)
Rep. John Delaney (D-Md.)
Rep. Luis Gutiérrez (D-Ill.)
Billionaire mega-donor Tom Steyer
Former Secretary of State John Kerry
Former Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe (D)
Sen. Chris Murphy (D-Conn.)
Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.)
Former Missouri Secretary of State Jason Kander
South Bend, Ind., Mayor Pete Buttigieg (D)
New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio (D)
Sen. Tim Kaine (D-Va.)
Former Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick (D)
New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D)
Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti (D)
Sen. Sherrod Brown (D-Ohio)
Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban
Rep. Tim Ryan (D-Ohio)
Montana Gov. Steve Bullock (D)
New Orleans Mayor Mitch Landrieu (D)
Rhode Island Gov. Gina Raimondo (D)
Starbucks Executive Chairman Howard Schultz
Facebook Chief Operating Officer Sheryl Sandberg
Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
Former Acting Attorney General Sally Yates
Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper (D)
Washington Gov. Jay Inslee (D)

Rest - http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/373534-36-people-who-could-challenge-trump-in-2020

Gunny
02-13-2018, 05:43 PM
Wait for it ... I saw the not so new "plan" in the Jerusalem Post. Guess they thought they'd try it out there first. The US "intelligence agencies" are guaranteeing Russia will try to interfere with the 2018 election. Setting up their excuses/accusations for the mid terms.

http://www.jpost.com/Breaking-News/Russia-is-targeting-2018-US-elections-US-intel-chiefs-say-542529

High_Plains_Drifter
02-13-2018, 05:45 PM
Briefly heard Chuckie Cheese on the news saying that the dems needed more than just BEING AGAINST TRUMP to run on... well HELLO... :laugh:

Gunny
02-13-2018, 05:49 PM
Briefly heard Chuckie Cheese on the news saying that the dems needed more than just BEING AGAINST TRUMP to run on... well HELLO... :laugh:Captain Obvious speaks. Took him a year to figure out that one, huh?

He better start shoring up his own defenses. He caved to Trump on the budget.

gabosaurus
02-13-2018, 06:19 PM
That is all good and well if Trump makes it to 2020. Which I don't think he will. No, he won't be impeached. I think Trump will bow out for health reasons. His poor diet and immense job stress will either lead to a heart attack or some other equally crippling event. If Dems win control of Congress in November, the resulting gridlock might be enough for the GOP to push him out in favor of Pence.

NightTrain
02-13-2018, 06:20 PM
That is all good and well if Trump makes it to 2020. Which I don't think he will. No, he won't be impeached. I think Trump will bow out for health reasons. His poor diet and immense job stress will either lead to a heart attack or some other equally crippling event. If Dems win control of Congress in November, the resulting gridlock might be enough for the GOP to push him out in favor of Pence.

I guess you missed the part where his health is extraordinary. It was in all the news for a week.

High_Plains_Drifter
02-13-2018, 06:42 PM
I guess when dreaming is all you guys have... oh well... you can always scream helplessly at the sky again... :laugh:

Gunny
02-13-2018, 06:58 PM
That is all good and well if Trump makes it to 2020. Which I don't think he will. No, he won't be impeached. I think Trump will bow out for health reasons. His poor diet and immense job stress will either lead to a heart attack or some other equally crippling event. If Dems win control of Congress in November, the resulting gridlock might be enough for the GOP to push him out in favor of Pence.I've heard some lefties praying to their Gods they don't believe in for a miracle, but THIS ?

:lmao: