PDA

View Full Version : Stormy Daniels 'free to tell her story' after Trump lawyer statement

Gunny
02-14-2018, 06:18 PM
An adult film star who has been embroiled in allegations of an affair with President Donald Trump is free to tell her story, her manager has said.
Stormy Daniels is no longer bound by a non-disclosure contract after Mr Trump's lawyer admitted he paid her, manager Gina Rodriguez says.
Mr Trump's personal lawyer confirmed in a statement to media he privately paid Ms Daniels $130,000 (£95,000) in 2016.
Ms Rodriguez says that acknowledgement allows her client to speak freely.

Cont ... http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43055995

Wasn't sure where to put THIS little gem :laugh:. I figured since the leftoids are going to act like Trump drove the nail into Christ's shins over it, politics is as good as anywhere.

I figure IF it's true, the left rightly shouldn't have a damned thing to say what with the way they forgave Clinton. IMO, IF it turns out to be true, Trump has got a LOT, head-and-shoulders-and-everything-else over on old Bill on taste. Stormy Daniels v Monica Lewinsky? Slam dunk! :)

And if my disdain is showing, good. No Pete, I DON'T care. I'm sure you think it's time for another special counsel though :rolleyes:

Elessar
02-14-2018, 08:29 PM
Cont ... http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43055995

Wasn't sure where to put THIS little gem :laugh:. I figured since the leftoids are going to act like Trump drove the nail into Christ's shins over it, politics is as good as anywhere.

I figure IF it's true, the left rightly shouldn't have a damned thing to say what with the way they forgave Clinton. IMO, IF it turns out to be true, Trump has got a LOT, head-and-shoulders-and-everything-else over on old Bill on taste. Stormy Daniels v Monica Lewinsky? Slam dunk! :)

And if my disdain is showing, good. No Pete, I DON'T care. I'm sure you think it's time for another special counsel though :rolleyes:

Tempest in a teapot.

Clinton was in the Oval Office.

Trump, if this has a faint measure of accuracy....WAS NOT.