PDA

View Full Version : I JUST Noticed Something On The Board...

High_Plains_Drifter
02-15-2018, 12:16 PM
... and would like to say THANK YOU to jimnyc

I just noticed the two black ribbons in the upper right hand corner, one of which says, "MERLIN1047." I really liked that guy. He was able to get his point across without being nasty but still being cutting edge. He just had a verbal gift I think and I really enjoyed him.

So I'm real glad to see him remembered here... that's nice.

NightTrain
02-15-2018, 12:24 PM
Yep, Merlin was a really cool guy. I liked him a lot.

Gaffer was awesome too. I miss both of them.

Elessar
02-15-2018, 01:24 PM
I never met either, but if NT speaks highly of them...
darn my loss

jimnyc
02-16-2018, 10:45 AM
A loss to all of us. :( Both were very fine folks, and are missed immensely. The Merlin banner should have been placed with us regardless, but what truly prompted it was when the old digs removed it. I wish I never had to place either one up there, and hopefully we won't have to again. :(

High_Plains_Drifter
02-16-2018, 11:13 AM
A loss to all of us. :( Both were very fine folks, and are missed immensely. The Merlin banner should have been placed with us regardless, but what truly prompted it was when the old digs removed it. I wish I never had to place either one up there, and hopefully we won't have to again. :(
Ya... so don't get eaten by a bear up in Alaska... :laugh2:

jimnyc
02-16-2018, 11:16 AM
Ya... so don't get eaten by a bear up in Alaska... :laugh2:

Interesting. Perhaps I should give Rick the back-end credentials for the site before we leave his house for the cabin? :dunno:

:lol:

Black Diamond
02-16-2018, 11:17 AM
Interesting. Perhaps I should give Rick the back-end credentials for the site before we leave his house for the cabin? :dunno:

:lol:
This is a ploy for Rick to plan a coup and take over the board.

Gunny
02-16-2018, 11:17 AM
Ya... so don't get eaten by a bear up in Alaska... :laugh2:There's one looking for him. If bears have memories ....:laugh:

Black Diamond
02-16-2018, 11:19 AM
Balu will be able to see Rick and Jim from his house.

High_Plains_Drifter
02-16-2018, 11:21 AM
There's one looking for him. If bears have memories ....:laugh:
Smokey the bear?

Gunny
02-16-2018, 11:34 AM
Smokey the bear?:laugh: You'd have to ask Jim. I don't remember the story. Was from last year.

Besides, Rick lets Jimbob run around loose with his hand-cannon. Lord only knows why :laugh: It's one of those newer revolvers with artillery rounds for ammo.

jimnyc
02-16-2018, 11:38 AM
:laugh: You'd have to ask Jim. I don't remember the story. Was from last year.

Besides, Rick lets Jimbob run around loose with his hand-cannon. Lord only knows why :laugh: It's one of those newer revolvers with artillery rounds for ammo.

Nah, only bear I saw was in a conservatory, and I would imagine that even that monster is hibernating for now.

But you don't want me running around with that thing! After you squeeze off the first round, Lordy only knows which direction you'll be facing if you accidentally squeeze off a 2nd! Like I said, Dirty Harry would run away like a little beotch if he saw the bad guy pointing this thing at him!! LOL

Elessar
02-16-2018, 12:23 PM
You guys are Nicking Futs at times!:laugh: