PDA

View Full Version : VIDEO: Antifa, students shut down College Republicans event

Gunny
02-15-2018, 08:53 PM
Toni Airaksinen and Anthony Gockowski (https://www.campusreform.org/Author/?AuthorID=2734785)New York Campus Correspondent@Toni_Airaksinen (http://twitter.com/Toni_Airaksinen)on Oct 10, 2017 at 11:48 PM EDT

Student protesters attempted to block the entrances to Tommy Robinson’s speech at Columbia University Tuesday night, then stormed inside to ensure that the event could not proceed.

Robinson was never able to deliver his prepared remarks, as the protesters repeatedly interrupted him, at one point shouting for administrators to allow their compatriots without student IDs to enter the venue.

video at link: https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=9944

I think it's about time a bunch of good ol' boys showed up with some axe handles and showed these so-called "violent" bullies what it's all about. THIS is something that has to stop and law enforcement just ignores it. They're a bunch of pussies too.

Gunny
02-15-2018, 08:55 PM
Better yet, instead of shooting up kiddies schools why don't these big, bad school shooters take out these Antifa punks. Hell, be useful and make guns look good.

High_Plains_Drifter
02-15-2018, 09:25 PM
Better yet, instead of shooting up kiddies schools why don't these big, bad school shooters take out these Antifa punks. Hell, be useful and make guns look good.
I've actually been waiting for that to happen.

It's overdue.

Gunny
02-15-2018, 09:35 PM

It's overdue.Same old story. The conservatives are conservative. Law-abiding citizens. They aren't going to do anything. Especially NeoCons. They're waiting on the law to do something. Like what? Hold the jackets for the bullies? Serve them Gatorade in case they work up a sweat shoving people around?

As Edmund Burke once said: "All it takes for evil to flourish is that good men do nothing".

High_Plains_Drifter
02-15-2018, 10:34 PM
Same old story. The conservatives are conservative. Law-abiding citizens. They aren't going to do anything. Especially NeoCons. They're waiting on the law to do something. Like what? Hold the jackets for the bullies? Serve them Gatorade in case they work up a sweat shoving people around?

As Edmund Burke once said: "All it takes for evil to flourish is that good men do nothing".
Well... there's a difference between city people and country people. I guarantee you that if a crowd of 30 or 40 violent masked people wearing all black were going around this town vandalizing and being violent, they'd either be given an epic beat down or get shot, maybe even shot and beat down, but the people in this town wouldn't stand for it. You wonder about our cops? We have ONE cop on duty, and maybe ONE can come from a little town near here, we might get 2 or 3 cops and a sheriff, but if they couldn't control the mob, the people would take care of it, and I highly doubt a cop here would give a shit. That's why these ANTIFA punks don't pull their shit in little towns like this, there's a good chance they'd leave in a pine box and they know it. It's easy to get away with their crap in a leftist controlled city and they know that too. We don't have ANY of that element around here.

Taco Junkie
02-15-2018, 10:41 PM
They're easy to infiltrate. Just join up, nod your head like you agree and you'll learn their entire plan. Then leak it to the right (pun intended) parties and make sure they're there to protest the protesters. With extreme prejudice.

Gunny
02-15-2018, 10:50 PM
Well... there's a difference between city people and country people. I guarantee you that if a crowd of 30 or 40 violent masked people wearing all black were going around this town vandalizing and being violent, they'd either be given an epic beat down or get shot, maybe even shot and beat down, but the people in this town wouldn't stand for it. You wonder about our cops? We have ONE cop on duty, and maybe ONE can come from a little town near here, we might get 2 or 3 cops and a sheriff, but if they couldn't control the mob, the people would take care of it, and I highly doubt a cop here would give a shit. That's why these ANTIFA punks don't pull their shit in little towns like this, there's a good chance they'd leave in a pine box and they know it. It's easy to get away with their crap in a leftist controlled city and they know that too. We don't have ANY of that element around here.HERE is a good one :laugh2:

If you look at that link I think it was there I saw it) AntiFa is threatening to go to Sturgis. I was like "Oh puh-lease Lord .... don't get in their way on THAT trip. I so want them to make it to Sturgis :laugh2::laugh2:"

High_Plains_Drifter
02-15-2018, 10:57 PM
HERE is a good one :laugh2:

If you look at that link I think it was there I saw it) AntiFa is threatening to go to Sturgis. I was like "Oh puh-lease Lord .... don't get in their way on THAT trip. I so want them to make it to Sturgis :laugh2::laugh2:"
I don't think I've ever heard a DUMBER thing in my LIFE............. http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/laughing/laughter.gif (http://www.sherv.net/)

Gunny
02-15-2018, 11:02 PM
I don't think I've ever heard a DUMBER thing in my LIFE............. http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/laughing/laughter.gif (http://www.sherv.net/)Yep. Apparently they're going to disrupt it. I'm like hoe the Hell do you disrupt a bier rally? Especially Sturgis? That's worse than screwing with a raghead on his way to Mecca.

I want them to show. I just hope all the chicks got their cells so we can get good video to watch on Youtube :laugh:

High_Plains_Drifter
02-15-2018, 11:17 PM
Yep. Apparently they're going to disrupt it. I'm like hoe the Hell do you disrupt a bier rally? Especially Sturgis? That's worse than screwing with a raghead on his way to Mecca.

I want them to show. I just hope all the chicks got their cells so we can get good video to watch on Youtube :laugh:
I've been to the rally. I've been through Sturgis a dozen times probably. I know bikers.

For ANTIFA to think they're going to show up and "disrupt" all those bikers, in Sturgis, where there's even DRIVE THROUGH BIKER BARS... they have to have a DEATH WISH... and I'm NOT KIDDING... you honest to GOD have to be freakin' RETARDED.

Taco Junkie
02-16-2018, 10:02 AM
Shhhhhhh. We don't want them to change their mind. I hope they bring in bus loads. I may have to go this year.

Gunny
02-16-2018, 10:13 AM
Shhhhhhh. We don't want them to change their mind. I hope they bring in bus loads. I may have to go this year.I worked in a biker bar on US1 in Miami for a couple of years where Outlaws liked to hang out.

I don't even know exactly where Sturgis is and I want to go :laugh2:

mundame
02-16-2018, 10:18 AM

It's overdue.

I don't know if you'd call that civil war, or rebellion, or rioting.

In Munich, the communists and Nazis were always breaking up each other's meetings, busting chairs and swinging the legs. So......what was that? I guess rioting.

Gunny
02-16-2018, 10:32 AM
I don't know if you'd call that civil war, or rebellion, or rioting.

In Munich, the communists and Nazis were always breaking up each other's meetings, busting chairs and swinging the legs. So......what was that? I guess rioting.I think the bikers would call that a "snack" :laugh:

mundame
02-16-2018, 02:57 PM
Toni Airaksinen and Anthony GockowskiNew York Campus Correspondent@Toni_Airaksinenon Oct 10, 2017 at 11:48 PM EDT

Student protesters attempted to block the entrances to Tommy Robinson’s speech at Columbia University Tuesday night, then stormed inside to ensure that the event could not proceed.

Robinson was never able to deliver his prepared remarks, as the protesters repeatedly interrupted him, at one point shouting for administrators to allow their compatriots without student IDs to enter the venue.

What a catastrophe we are going through. Well, not US, but the country. If something conclusive happens, like secession or a coup, it will happen very suddenly -- my two-day limit for really big events, like the Berlin Wall coming down, or Russia breaking up, or Lincoln's election destroying the United States. (South Carolina officially seceded the next day.) But all this -- the rioting by the left, and much else -- is the long slow build-up to whatever big does happen, if it happens. In the thirties nothing did happen. But lots led up to the potential; same with the Vietnam protest years. That was a near thing, but they were able to stop the revolt. By stopping the draft, which appeased the students.

Hmmmm....students again. Students are very strong, a whole lot stronger than blacks and illegals. Because they are smart, because they are the future, because they are mostly white. If they are FURIOUS at something going on, that really is a problem. They have of course been propagandized up one side and down the other to be far leftists, and they demand to include non-student rioters to add oomph to their carrying-on.

History says, bad situation. It will be important to get the kids OUT of these kinds of colleges. I wanted my granddaughter to go to my (leftwing, feminist, woman's) college, but now that she is instead in North Carolina State, I realize --------- frankly, that is probably just as well! And I've stopped contributing to my alma mater until they get their head on straight.

Gunny
02-16-2018, 05:23 PM
"Non-student rioters" = paid thugs. There's only one way to deal with thugs, especially paid ones .. meet their force with superior force. Nothing else will stop them.

Elessar
02-16-2018, 05:32 PM
Hands, knees and feet

No need to be armed.

Elessar
02-16-2018, 05:35 PM
Well... there's a difference between city people and country people. I guarantee you that if a crowd of 30 or 40 violent masked people wearing all black were going around this town vandalizing and being violent, they'd either be given an epic beat down or get shot, maybe even shot and beat down, but the people in this town wouldn't stand for it. You wonder about our cops? We have ONE cop on duty, and maybe ONE can come from a little town near here, we might get 2 or 3 cops and a sheriff, but if they couldn't control the mob, the people would take care of it, and I highly doubt a cop here would give a shit. That's why these ANTIFA punks don't pull their shit in little towns like this, there's a good chance they'd leave in a pine box and they know it. It's easy to get away with their crap in a leftist controlled city and they know that too. We don't have ANY of that element around here.

You have a good town!

Elessar
02-16-2018, 05:37 PM
HERE is a good one :laugh2:

Ohh...Shit! That would be funny!

Gang up on bikers? Geesh!

Elessar
02-16-2018, 05:40 PM
I worked in a biker bar on US1 in Miami for a couple of years where Outlaws liked to hang out.

South Dakota...

https://www.sturgis.com/

High_Plains_Drifter
02-16-2018, 06:16 PM
I worked in a biker bar on US1 in Miami for a couple of years where Outlaws liked to hang out.

It's in S.D. in the Black Hills. I go through it every time I go to Montana.

I'm serious as a heart attack. The MINUTE they even SHOWED UP in their BLACK and MASKS, I GUARANTEE you the ASS KICKING would start, and I don't know if the cops would even try and stop it unless it looked liked they were going to get BEAT TO DEATH, which is a DISTINCT possibility, not to mention most bikers are PACKING. I don't think even PETE thinks ANTIFA going to STurgis during the RALLY is a good idea. My God... how fucking STUPID can you be... talk about jumping into the VIPERS DEN... these people are dumber than sack full of HORSE SHIT.

Whether these MORON ANTIFA PUNKS know it or not, most bikers, even the OUTLAWS, are MAJORITY PATRIOTIC Americans.

Oh yeah, Gunny, we have Outlaws around here too, and H.A., I know some personally, comes with the territory of being a Harley Davidson tech, you rub shoulders with them and get to know them ALL, even ride with them, and I can tell anyone who has any doubt... these fuckers do NOT... PLAY... GAMES... they will beat you down like a lump of bad dog shit and think nothing of it, I've SEEN it, many times.

MAN I hope they DO go to Sturgis.... what SWEET sorrow for them... that's a lesson they soon won't forget.

High_Plains_Drifter
02-16-2018, 06:19 PM
You have a good town!
Our population is barely 1200, and I know just about EVERYBODY, been coming around here my entire life, generations of my family have lived here, and I have lived here since 1988 with a 7 year break out west, 23 years, I have good friends and I know what they would and wouldn't put with, we've "talked." One of my best friends is even on the town board. Another the village building is named after his family. ANY stranger shows up in these parts, EVERYONE knows about it, they stick out like a sore thumb... that's what I love about small towns, they're close knit. Something city slickers never get to experience so they have no comprehension of how we operate out here in fly over country. I lived in big cities, some of the biggest cities on America... and hated it.

Gunny
02-16-2018, 06:28 PM
Our population is barely 1200, and I know just about EVERYBODY, been coming around here my entire life, generations of my family have lived here, and I have lived here since 1988 with a 7 year break out west, 23 years, I have good friends and I know what they would and wouldn't put with, we've "talked." One of my best friends is even on the town board. Another the village building is named after his family. ANY stranger shows up in these parts, EVERYONE knows about it, they stick out like a sore thumb... that's what I love about small towns, they're close knit. Something city slickers never get to experience so they have no comprehension of how we operate out here in fly over country. I lived in big cities, some of the biggest cities on America... and hated it.Other side of the coin. I lived in a town exactly like that in IL. Only I was the "outsider, Southerner, psycho Marine interloper". I wouldn't have been accepted if I'd handed out hundred dollar bills.

My brother called the cops to do a welfare check on me because I wouldn't answer the phone (still don't) and they sent 3 cops ready for a riot.:laugh: They honestly viewed me as dangerous just because I got drunk one night and beat up the garage. Damned thing was in my way :laugh:

High_Plains_Drifter
02-16-2018, 06:31 PM
Other side of the coin. I lived in a town exactly like that in IL. Only I was the "outsider, Southerner, psycho Marine interloper". I wouldn't have been accepted if I'd handed out hundred dollar bills.

My brother called the cops to do a welfare check on me because I wouldn't answer the phone (still don't) and they sent 3 cops ready for a riot.:laugh: They honestly viewed me as dangerous just because I got drunk one night and beat up the garage. Damned thing was in my way :laugh:
Fuck man... YOU'D FIT RIGHT IN HERE... :laugh:

High_Plains_Drifter
02-16-2018, 07:10 PM
Other side of the coin. I lived in a town exactly like that in IL. Only I was the "outsider, Southerner, psycho Marine interloper". I wouldn't have been accepted if I'd handed out hundred dollar bills.

@Gunny (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=30).... one night my USMV MC buddy was sitting in the clubhouse all liquored up and decided to go outside with his .45 and shoot up the flag poles, well the neighbors AND ME called the cops. So the cops show up and think I DID IT... even though I CALLED... they didn't know where the shots had came from but I have the largest lot here and some of it is woods, so the dumb fucks were grilling me until I said "HEY, THE USMV motorcycle clubhouse is RIGHT THERE," it BORDERS my property, it's literally in my back yard and I helped BUILD the fucker, but a sheriff said I'm going to take a look over there so they ALL went. I never saw them again. They found him sitting in there at the bar with the pistol laying on the bar and he admitted it. He's a Iraq war Marine vet and was just having a moment, but you think those fucking cops would come back over here and APOLOGIZE for GRILLING ME like I DID IT? Aaaaahh.... NO... assholes. No, I don't really care for cops... never did.

Gunny
02-16-2018, 07:28 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=439jqiY0Eto

High_Plains_Drifter
02-16-2018, 11:07 PM
Here's what just a FEW bikers do to ANTIFA... now imagine THOUSANDS of bikers...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQfRudgAvns

Gunny
02-16-2018, 11:13 PM
Wow. They put up a Hell of a fight :rolleyes:

Elessar
02-17-2018, 05:29 PM
video at link: https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=9944

I think it's about time a bunch of good ol' boys showed up with some axe handles and showed these so-called "violent" bullies what it's all about. THIS is something that has to stop and law enforcement just ignores it. They're a bunch of pussies too.

Bare hands...gloved of course