PDA

View Full Version : And another....

Elessar
02-16-2018, 10:36 AM
Good Lord Almighty!

What the hell is wrong with teens these days!

Makes me heartsick:

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2018/02/16/girl-11-arrested-for-threatening-to-gun-down-her-middle-school/23363429/

jimnyc
02-16-2018, 10:43 AM
A lot of copycat shit, unfortunately. :(

Gunny
02-16-2018, 10:46 AM
There's going to be. There's also been a backlash. This is the second arrest I've heard of this morning alone. Some people seem to have suddenly figured out this isn't just "kids running their mouths".

Too bad for the ones that are. More freedom of speech will be screwed because of this BS.

LongTermGuy
02-16-2018, 12:08 PM
Good Lord Almighty!

What the hell is wrong with teens these days!

Makes me heartsick:

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2018/02/16/girl-11-arrested-for-threatening-to-gun-down-her-middle-school/23363429/

Its called..."yes we can"....Liberalism"....years of school (left leaning) Indoctrination and the no respect for Flag and country... (no more Prayer in schools)..and the.. (its "OK" its cool) Filth the Liberals are putting out daily......on tv...news and movies...from Kneeling Faggots...to perverts using any bathrooms...they choose on that particular day....

Elessar
02-16-2018, 12:21 PM
There's going to be. There's also been a backlash. This is the second arrest I've heard of this morning alone. Some people seem to have suddenly figured out this isn't just "kids running their mouths".

Too bad for the ones that are. More freedom of speech will be screwed because of this BS.

I see Your Idea, but disagree.

Lack of Freedom of Speech pressed by the pussy-mouthed liberals began this.

They desire candy, flowers. hugging teddies.

And not a one has a concept of real world and real life

Gunny
02-16-2018, 04:35 PM
I see Your Idea, but disagree.

Lack of Freedom of Speech pressed by the pussy-mouthed liberals began this.

They desire candy, flowers. hugging teddies.

And not a one has a concept of real world and real lifeYou can disagree, but the fact is, self-censorship is STILL censorship. Allowing those very same p*ssies to dictate what you can and cannot say is them controlling you by any other name.

Why is it our "freedoms" come with a million "can't's" and and very few "can's", and the left wants to take what remains of those?