PDA

View Full Version : SICK. DNC Fundraises Off Florida Slaughter

jimnyc
02-16-2018, 10:42 AM
Surprise to anyone?

--

SICK. DNC Fundraises Off Florida Slaughter

The DNC is not only financially broke, but morally bankrupt as well.

The Democrat National Committee is fundraising off the mass shooting in Florida which left 17 people dead.

Never let a crisis go to waste, right?

On Thursday, the DNC blasted out an email, signed by DNC Chair Tom Perez asking people to sign a petition, which states, “Tell Congress: Take Action to Prevent Gun Violence”.

Any individual who fills out their name, email address and zip code is prompted to a donation page asking for money.

“Chip in to help Democrats take on the gun lobby” is splashed in big blue letters at the top of the donation page.

“We’re counting on you to help take on the gun lobby and elect Democrats who have the courage to address the epidemic of gun violence. Chip in now.”

Donations start at $10 and go up to $2,000. There is also a blank box where a person can choose the amount they would like to contribute. (screenshot below)

Rest - http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/sick-dnc-fundraises-off-florida-slaughter/

Black Diamond
02-16-2018, 10:43 AM
Pete is making phone calls for them.

pete311
02-16-2018, 10:52 AM
I don't see the issue. Dem supporters want a change. Change will only happen with elections.

Gunny
02-16-2018, 10:54 AM
Just wow. That IS f-ing low. Just when you think they can't be more despicable ...

But yeah, I forget which Congressman said in reply to the media about politicizing this before the ink was dry on the report, he DIDN'T CARE. This IS political.

No, it's not. Idiot. It's a tragedy committed by a self-absorbed, self-centered, "I-Me" generation punk whose mommy didn't hug him enough or some lame ass shit reason. Kind of like the Congressman.

Those are are REAL people, not just votes.

Black Diamond
02-16-2018, 10:54 AM
I don't see the issue. Dem supporters want a change. Change will only happen with elections.
You couldn't wait until the bodies were cold. Maybe it's the gay trannie way.

Gunny
02-16-2018, 10:56 AM
I don't see the issue. Dem supporters want a change. Change will only happen with elections.Now was it not YOU that got offended at elessar discussing the political aspect on day one?

They could let the bodies get cold first.

pete311
02-16-2018, 10:57 AM
No, it's not. Idiot. It's a tragedy committed by a self-absorbed, self-centered, "I-Me" generation punk whose mommy didn't hug him enough or some lame ass shit reason. Kind of like the Congressman.

No his mom didn't hug him enough. Both his parents died and he was a foster child.

Bilgerat
02-16-2018, 10:57 AM

And after all, nothing beats fresh blood on the walls. Right pete?

Just wow. That IS f-ing low. Just when you think they can't be more despicable ...

Did you forget the quality of the left again?

pete311
02-16-2018, 10:58 AM
Now was it not YOU that got offended at elessar discussing the political aspect on day one?

They could let the bodies get cold first.

It was sarcasm because repubs never want to discuss the issues afterwards saying 'it's not the right time, we need prayers". Fast forward to next mass shooting, rinse and repeat.

pete311
02-16-2018, 10:58 AM
And after all, nothing beats fresh blood on the walls. Right pete?

I don't know what this means

Gunny
02-16-2018, 11:00 AM
No his mom didn't hug him enough. Both his parents died and he was a foster child.Okay. And? I had a shitty childhood too when you actually look at it. Would that excuse bad behavior? Especially behavior that cost human lives?

I think not.

Black Diamond
02-16-2018, 11:02 AM
It was sarcasm because repubs never want to discuss the issues afterwards saying 'it's not the right time, we need prayers". Fast forward to next mass shooting, rinse and repeat.
Yeah. Much better to follow SuperCoon's lead and immediately politicize and polarize.

pete311
02-16-2018, 11:07 AM
Okay. And? I had a shitty childhood too when you actually look at it. Would that excuse bad behavior? Especially behavior that cost human lives?

I think not.

There is no "and". Just giving you the facts.

Gunny
02-16-2018, 11:10 AM
It was sarcasm because repubs never want to discuss the issues afterwards saying 'it's not the right time, we need prayers". Fast forward to next mass shooting, rinse and repeat.There is no issue to discuss. Unless you want to discuss how a mentally unstable person who went so far as to post his "ambitions" on youtube and was on the FBI "watch list" was able to obtain a firearm.

The argument of "gun control" is old, stale, illogical and not worth the time. We "on the right" ALWAYS discuss the issue. We tell you the same thing because the same truths have not changed no matter how you change the wording this time.

The crime was committed by a criminal who should not have had a firearm but did because no one on the left will let anyone call an idiot an idiot. The law is ALREADY there to stop him. Your PC policy kept it from being enforced. It is illegal to murder people, regardless the weapon. The weapon didn't jump off the shelf and commit a crime. The criminal did. He could have done the same with a truck, or a homemade bomb from houselhold items.

Since there is no way to stop the criminal beforehand, y'all need to just shut up.

Black Diamond
02-16-2018, 11:12 AM
Ok. Here's how I see that stuff. Hitler and stalins fathers beat them unconscious. hitler and Stalin are responsible for their crimes. But I think if the fathers don't beat them, history is quite different. Same is true of other situations.

pete311
02-16-2018, 11:13 AM
There is no issue to discuss. Unless you want to discuss how a mentally unstable person who went so far as to post his "ambitions" on youtube and was on the FBI "watch list" was able to obtain a firearm.

That is a pretty important issue, yes, let's discuss.

jimnyc
02-16-2018, 11:13 AM

Of course you don't see a problem, of collecting money from folks who are perhaps mourning and bodies haven't even been placed in caskets yet. A week or 2 won't make a difference, but the Dems like to do shit like this and politicize tragedies, and I find it disgusting no matter who does it, individual or group, either side.

Black Diamond
02-16-2018, 11:14 AM
Of course you don't see a problem, of collecting money from folks who are perhaps mourning and bodies haven't even been placed in caskets yet. A week or 2 won't make a difference, but the Dems like to do shit like this and politicize tragedies, and I find it disgusting no matter who does it, individual or group, either side.
The dems are ambulance chasers.

pete311
02-16-2018, 11:17 AM

Many of the parents and students have had passionate interviews calling for changes. It's not all about gun control. Lots of issues to fix.

Gunny
02-16-2018, 11:31 AM
That is a pretty important issue, yes, let's discuss.Again, what's to discuss? I gave you my take on it. This is where the rubber meets the road. Political Correctness vs reality. Remember the VT shooting a few years back? The shooter was a ticking time bomb and everyone from his school counselors to the judge knew he was but the judge didn't want to hurt the lad's feelings or record. THAT decision cost how many dead?

Same thing in this case. Even with knowing the guy had a couple screws missing in his gears, NO ONE pursued it. I could be a smartass and say that if the FBI wasn't so busy trying to frame the President they'd have time to do their job. But I wont. :) Fact is, unless you have a way to hire a person for each person in the US to follow them around 24-7, you can't predict this.

You want the impossible. This is just like man-made global warming. Nothing you can do about global warming, but let's blame man and do "something" aka waste tax dollars. The left wants to "do" something and their "something" isn't going to stop anything.

I can get in my truck right now and be in Nuevo Laredo in 3 hours and come back with all kinds of crap. They can't stop bodies from coming across and they don't and won't stop guns either. All any new restrictions on firearms will do is hinder law-abiding citizens. Not criminals. They're criminals. You'll just open a new lucrative market to those South AMerican and Mexican drug dealers.

Even if you identify more people and crack down on the laws already in place, you're never going to stop them all. And as drummond said, they'll just use trucks.

Black Diamond
02-16-2018, 11:33 AM
Again, what's to discuss? I gave you my take on it. This is where the rubber meets the road. Political Correctness vs reality. Remember the VT shooting a few years back? The shooter was a ticking time bomb and everyone from his school counselors to the judge knew he was but the judge didn't want to hurt the lad's feelings or record. THAT decision cost how many dead?

Same thing in this case. Even with knowing the guy had a couple screws missing in his gears, NO ONE pursued it. I could be a smartass and say that if the FBI wasn't so busy trying to frame the President they'd have time to do their job. But I wont. :) Fact is, unless you have a way to hire a person for each person in the US to follow them around 24-7, you can't predict this.

You want the impossible. This is just like man-made global warming. Nothing you can do about global warming, but let's blame man and do "something" aka waste tax dollars. The left wants to "do" something and their "something" isn't going to stop anything.

I can get in my truck right now and be in Nuevo Laredo in 3 hours and come back with all kinds of crap. They can't stop bodies from coming across and they don't and won't stop guns either. All any new restrictions on firearms will do is hinder law-abiding citizens. Not criminals. They're criminals. You'll just open a new lucrative market to those South AMerican and Mexican drug dealers.

Even if you identify more people and crack down on the laws already in place, you're never going to stop them all. And as drummond said, they'll just use trucks.
Exactly. That's the Left's problem. Ban guns. But don't put wall between us and a failed state to keep the newly illegal guns out. That would be racist.

High_Plains_Drifter
02-16-2018, 11:40 AM
We need change alright... we need to get these shit stain radical anti American politically correct jerk off leftists out of the school system pumping empty heads full of their SHIT.

There is no way in HELL I would send a kid of mine to a public school today. I would HOME SCHOOL at ALL COST.

A good idea for change HAS been floated, and it's that EVERY kid should have the option to take school ONLINE, AT HOME, AWAY from the radical leftist so called teachers and their anti American BILE. Now watch how fast the left CRITICIZES THAT, and IGNORES IT, because they know DAMN WELL that the schools is where they get the chance TO INDOCTRINATE ALL KIDS. No way in HELL do they want to GIVE THAT GIG UP. People might start thinking OTHER than their liberal BULL SHIT. INDIVIDUALISM and FREEDOM OF THOUGHT be DAMNED. The modern day DEMOCRATS want you to believe WHAT THEY TELL YOU TO BELIEVE and THAT'S IT. If you think that's not true, look to ANY college where a CONSERVATIVE tries to speak... ya... DOESN'T HAPPEN. They're not ALLOWED to. Opposing viewpoints are BANNED. Your FREEDOM OF SPEECH ENDS where the DEMOCRATS take over.

Today's democrat party is for all intents and purposes, VERY much like HITLER and the NAZI's. FULL INDOCTRINATION and YIELDING to THEIR AGENDA is the ONLY thing they find acceptable. They are the most DISGUSTING FASCISTS on the PLANET as I see it today.

pete311
02-16-2018, 11:41 AM
Exactly. That's the Left's problem. Ban guns. But don't put wall between us and a failed state to keep the newly illegal guns out. That would be racist.

Forget guns then, you are just going to sit and do nothing? Just bad luck the US leaders the world in mass shootings? Aw shucks, back to duck dynasty... You guys rail about not supporting gun control but offer no ideas. This gives the impression you accept these mass shootings.

Gunny
02-16-2018, 11:48 AM
Forget guns then, you are just going to sit and do nothing? Just bad luck the US leaders the world in mass shootings? Aw shucks, back to duck dynasty... You guys rail about not supporting gun control but offer no ideas. This gives the impression you accept these mass shootings.First off, stick to one thread.

Second, I have to go running and it's a now or never type deal. I can't do sh*t when the grandmonsters get home. Means you'll just have to check back.

I've offered plenty of ideas. You don't hear /see them because they aren't in line with YOUR idea.

Tell me, Pete ... WHICH "control" law in the US works? Drugs? Drinking and driving? Illegal immigration? Our politicians (well, YOUR politicians) don't follow the law. You just itcking for another cure than won't work, or what?

THEN what? What do you blame next? You already blame a a tool that doesn't function without an operator. You blame people that own them. So who's next in the blame game when your idea fails as it is guaranteed to?

You just want to disarm honest men which gives criminals a green light. Great idea.

Black Diamond
02-16-2018, 11:50 AM
Forget guns then, you are just going to sit and do nothing? Just bad luck the US leaders the world in mass shootings? Aw shucks, back to duck dynasty... You guys rail about not supporting gun control but offer no ideas. This gives the impression you accept these mass shootings.
I have given some solutions in these threads, you dumb fucking twat. you just don't like them because wolf blitzer, Jake tapper, and that Vanderbilt faggot don't approve. So go back to switching the channel between LOGO and CNN. The level of perversion between the two is probably comparable.

pete311
02-16-2018, 03:36 PM
I have given some solutions in these threads, you dumb fucking twat. you just don't like them because wolf blitzer, Jake tapper, and that Vanderbilt faggot don't approve. So go back to switching the channel between LOGO and CNN. The level of perversion between the two is probably comparable.

Take a vacation, what is your BP?

aboutime
02-16-2018, 03:54 PM
Hey petey. So tell us. What exactly did Obama, and His Super Majority of the Senate, in his first two years accomplish on GUNS, and taking care of Americans...other than those with guns in Chicago, Philadelphia, Furguson, and all of the BLACK on BLACK murders he, and his Holder buddy, with Lynch promised to END?????

Elessar
02-16-2018, 04:27 PM

You are an idiot!

We all want change, not just whining liberal democrats.

Jump on a bandwagon of implied sympathy as a call
to arms and money?

Why not correct the mindset and society liberals created?

Fucking horseshit....wasteful droppings on a dirt trail leading nowhere!

Elessar
02-16-2018, 04:31 PM

But yeah, I forget which Congressman said in reply to the media about politicizing this before the ink was dry on the report, he DIDN'T CARE. This IS political.

Those are are REAL people, not just votes.

Gotcha Jarhead! Positive, and Good On You!

Pete...you and your mindset are fucking fools. Idiots because you grew this permissive monster
and now want VOTES to fix it?

Look into your own deck of cards, fool. Fix yourselves.

Elessar
02-16-2018, 04:35 PM
No his mom didn't hug him enough. Both his parents died and he was a foster child.

Do you REALLY want to take me on You faggot?

Do your really want to challenge me?

jimnyc, Abbey. Gunny, NightTrain.....Steel Cage this asshole fool!

Elessar
02-16-2018, 04:39 PM
There is no "and". Just giving you the facts.

You LACK facts.

Play up a tragedy for political brilliance?

You suck! Take me on, asshole....Steel Cage!
\

Elessar
02-16-2018, 04:48 PM

You are so warped.

What to do with these threats to society then?

Put them in a concrete Cell with a tiny window and bars for a door.

Pete, you preach concern but never address the problem. All you
do is thrash out the liberal mantra of 'gun' control.

When will you wake up to FACT?

Elessar
02-16-2018, 04:49 PM
Take a vacation, what is your BP?

YOU take a vacation!

You are off the rails with your denial.

Gunny
02-16-2018, 04:55 PM
Here's the deal pete311 ... you stated we offer no solutions. Based on the statement one can assume you consider gun control your solution. It is a solution if you have some magic pixie dust and can make every firearm in the World and all knowledge of them completely disappear from history and existence, I'm 100% with you. I have pelnty of weapons without them.

If you cannot perform the aforementioned miracle, then your solution is no solution at all. It's wishful thinking and a total "FAIL". So what's your next-"best" idea?

And don't get me wrong. You continually get the wrong impression because my reality and my idealism aren't in the same place. This:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWzrABouyeE

is MY idealism. I really don't appreciate it lousy fucks dragging me into their cespool, but such is life. I deal with with what YOUR world is always crapping all over mine.

aboutime
02-16-2018, 05:10 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YyBtMxZgQs