PDA

View Full Version : Fla. students to Trump: Stop going on vacation and fix gun laws

gabosaurus
02-19-2018, 09:50 AM
The problem is not the Russia investigation. It's not the Democrats. It's not the FBI. It is Donald Trump, Narcissist In Chief of the U.S.
Kids can see through your bullshit. They see the NRA's $33 million hand in your pocket. They see you blissfully vacationing in your mansion just a few miles from where children were shot down with an AR-15.
Go talk with them, if you dare. Or just continue to hide. Either way, the blood is on your hands.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/feb/19/students-who-escaped-florida-shooting-voice-anger-at-trump-as-protests-spread

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/video/2018/feb/19/stop-going-on-vacation-and-fix-gun-laws-angry-florida-students-tell-trump-video

pete311
02-19-2018, 11:09 AM
Gabby why bother here, it's like going into the lions den and complaining that their teeth are too sharp.

Black Diamond
02-19-2018, 11:54 AM
Gabby why bother here, it's like going into the lions den and complaining that their teeth are too sharp.
^^Snowflake.

Elessar
02-19-2018, 12:24 PM
The problem is not the Russia investigation. It's not the Democrats. It's not the FBI. It is Donald Trump, Narcissist In Chief of the U.S.
Kids can see through your bullshit. They see the NRA's $33 million hand in your pocket. They see you blissfully vacationing in your mansion just a few miles from where children were shot down with an AR-15.
Go talk with them, if you dare. Or just continue to hide. Either way, the blood is on your hands.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/feb/19/students-who-escaped-florida-shooting-voice-anger-at-trump-as-protests-spread

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/video/2018/feb/19/stop-going-on-vacation-and-fix-gun-laws-angry-florida-students-tell-trump-video

I like you.

But you are so full of shit ...quite often.

Fix 'Gun Laws'.

Tell me how?

Enforce the ones we HAVE now!

FIX PEOPLE LAWS first, liberal idiot!

CSM
02-19-2018, 12:47 PM
SOOO much bullshit!

Congress makes the laws, not the President ... but please continue being willfully ignorant.... Darwinism will take effect sooner or later.

Elessar
02-19-2018, 12:56 PM
SOOO much bullshit!

Congress makes the laws, not the President ... but please continue being willfully ignorant.... Darwinism will take effect sooner or later.

Agree.

Obama made 'laws'....all illegal.

liberals (lower case "L" intended) want to rule by whining and insisting on their spoiled,
spoon-pounding ways.

Too bad. It does not work that way.

If i saw some spoiled brat's liberal intention of interest and
benefit to the whole of our nation,...I would condider it.

But liberals are happily selfish and spoiled into believing they are "Special".

Taco Junkie
02-19-2018, 01:24 PM
SOOO much bullshit!

Not soon enough unfortunately.

Taco Junkie
02-19-2018, 01:31 PM
No president took more vacations or spent more than the freeloading obama gang and their cast of thousands entourage. The first gorilla took her family (like 600 of them), friends and mere acquaintances to Spain for 2 months. It took 2 jets to carry them all.

The shooting happened. The FBI failed. Society failed. It's tragic. Changing gun laws now only punishes law abiding citizens of their constitutional right. ENFORCE THE LAWS ON THE BOOKS NOW! Fire the deep state FBI pukes and put in real law enforcement leaders.

This guy would turn the FBI into the force it once was
http://cdn.phillymag.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/DAVID-CLARKE-RNC-SPEECH-940X540.jpg

Taco Junkie
02-19-2018, 01:33 PM
Here's another thought on this for the snowflake crowd:

Put that little asshole's execution on public television for the world to see. Then let's see how many want to imitate him.

FakeNewsSux
02-19-2018, 02:11 PM
Isn't it amazing that in less than a week a group of unorganized, traumatized high school students were able to summon the strength to inundate the Sunday morning talk shows with their well rehearsed liberal talking points and put together a nationwide march on Washington for the progressive wet dream of gun control. Do you think they had any help with the 'community organizing' heavy lifting? Organizing for Action anyone? Seems to be following the Ferguson and Trayvon Martin patterns. Anyway gabosaurus, when you come down from your most recent outrage orgasm, try a few of these facts on for size:

https://newstalk1130.iheart.com/featured/common-sense-central/content/2018-02-19-debunking-most-major-gun-control-myths/

Elessar
02-19-2018, 02:15 PM

Too Easy.

Like shooting fish in a barrell.

Go prove yourself!

LongTermGuy
02-19-2018, 02:19 PM
Its called Public school (leftist) Indoctrination ...."many" young Liberals are so naive and low-info....they dont see it or get it....its all about the Kum-by-ya circle jerk hash-tag....to fit the embedded agenda...

High_Plains_Drifter
02-19-2018, 02:33 PM

OK... you leftists are just so fucking... maaaan... I have no words... your emotion is so FAKE... so OVER THE TOP TRANSPARENT... it's about enough to make any reasonable person that knows the truth to feel as though they need to VOMIT.

First of all... are you aware, tard, that it's ILLEGAL TO MURDER PEOPLE? Let's just stick with that, m'kay? There is a LAW against KILLING PEOPLE. So if MORE LAWS are going to FIX this sort of thing, in YOUR mind, then why didn't the EXISTING LAWS WORK? WHY did he BREAK THE LAW and KILL people when THAT is AGAINST THE LAW? Did that ever enter into your PEA BRAIN? If someone doesn't care about EXISTING laws, then how is MORE laws going to CHANGE anything? Hmmm? Tell us... oh TRIGGERED LIBERAL EINSTEIN...

This person was a NUT CASE, a NUT CASE that actually BROKE MANY LAWS and KILLED PEOPLE. Same as if he was a DRUNK DRIVER and had JUMPED THE CURB and MOWED DOWN a bunch of pedestrians. You ass clown radicals wouldn't be calling to MAKE A LAW AGAINST CARS, you'd be screaming about DRUNK DRIVERS. Well it's the SAME THING HERE, it's NOT the GUN, it's the NUT CASE BEHIND THE GUN. WHY, WHY, MOTHER FUCKING WHY are you all IGNORING THAT, the GORILLA IN THE ROOM?

Well ya know what? We DO know WHY, it's because you fucking radical shit stains want to COMPLETELY and TOTALLY DISARM AMERICA, that is your WET DREAM END GOAL and we ALL KNOW IT, so every time something like this happens, you puss bags don't give a FUCK about the WHY this person did it, or the laws ALREADY on the books AGAINST this sort of thing, you just RUSH TO THE GUN BAN... BAN GUNS... BAN AR-15's, BABY STEPS aye... baby steps towards you RADICAL WET DREAM of TOTAL GUN CONFISCATION.

I'll tell you something else, a 12 gauge SHOT GUN chambered in 3" mag with DOUBLE OTT BUCK would kill a SHIT LOAD more people and a lot FASTER than an AR-15 at CLOSE RANGE, because there's .38 caliber round steel pellets in a double ott buck and they'll mow down anyone in the spread pattern, you could possibly kill half a dozen people with ONE SHOT. So even if you DID outlaw the AR-15, next time someone uses a SHOT GUN, then what, outlaw the shot gun? Yup, that's what you people would want, ONE MORE GUN GONE and a step closer to TOTAL CONFISCATION, and just keep working your way through, next hunting rifles, then finally pistols, and EVEN BB GUNS I supposed, and SLING SHOTS, and... and... and... ANYTHING THAT LOOKS SCARY TO YOU FUCKING LITTLE SAFE SPACE, RAINBOWS AND UNICORNS, NO ONE SHOULD EVER BE OFFENDED, PLAY DOUGH AND PETTING PUPPIES, CITY SLICKER PUSSIES.

Got two words for you... FUCK... OFF!

High_Plains_Drifter
02-19-2018, 02:52 PM
That's right... that's exactly what it is... so why bring your radical pussy leftist hysteria here and try and pass it off to intelligent, reasonable, logical, fact based debating conservatives?

Get a clue, city slicker.

gabosaurus
02-19-2018, 05:51 PM
OK... you leftists are just so fucking... :blah:

Should I stay off your lawn as well? :rolleyes:
You should really leave those "impassioned rants" to Tyr and Gunny. They do it a lot better and more intelligently.
My only response if that I hope you don't have kids.

So tell me, did you serve in the Air Force? Or were you in the actual military? :carryon:

Gunny
02-19-2018, 06:02 PM

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/video/2018/feb/19/stop-going-on-vacation-and-fix-gun-laws-angry-florida-students-tell-trump-videoPeople can see through YOUR shit, Gabby. Apparently except som hand-picked school kids from FL. I went to school in FL Gabby. My mind's not changed because of one f*ckup. And your idea of "gun laws" won't even slow down anything. So give your straw and needles a rest before the straw catches fire.

The gun laws are fine. Law enforcement dropped the ball, simple as that. Odd you can blame Trump for THAT; yet, you can't give him credit for the economy. Shows what YOUR political opinion is worth. Too bad you're allowed to vote.

Oh, and save the faux outrage. Perpetrating THAT fraud has run its course and no one's buying anymore. Try keeping up with the times, huh? Your leftwingnut guilt trip isn't registering with people who can think anymore. Y'all leftoids need a new plan.

Elessar
02-19-2018, 06:06 PM
You should really leave those "impassioned rants" to Tyr and Gunny. They do it a lot better and more intelligently.

So tell me, did you serve in the Air Force? Or were you in the actual military? :carryon:

Drop the insults NOW!!

You want to fight with Vets?

Opened a whole can of whoop-ass, lady!

You have not done SHIT for this nation but whine and cry.

Want to Steel Cage with me or the other Vets here?
You can bring Pete as your 'second".

Elessar
02-19-2018, 06:12 PM
[QUOTE=Gunny;897158]
The gun laws are fine. Law enforcement dropped the ball, simple as that. Odd you can blame Trump for THAT; yet, you can't give him credit for the economy. Shows what YOUR political opinion is worth. Too bad you're allowed to vote.
/QUOTE]

Odd that the fake Orange County liberal forgot that Obama wanted to RAPE legal weapons Owners.

How is that Illegal AK-47 you bragged about Gabby?

How is your investigation going on your true residency? California, Texas, or
What?

pete311
02-19-2018, 06:14 PM
This guy would turn the FBI into the force it once was
http://cdn.phillymag.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/DAVID-CLARKE-RNC-SPEECH-940X540.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Dude couldn't even run a jail. I live in Milwaukee. This dude is a piece of shit. Biggest snowflake ever. Recently was under investigation for arresting a guy for talking shit to him. Total abuse of power.

gabosaurus
02-19-2018, 06:21 PM
Drop the insults NOW!!

Did you read the response that I was referring to? Nothing but personal insults. I didn't respond with an insult. I responded with a joke. Since the poster is obviously a joke. So how about chilling out.

pete311
02-19-2018, 06:22 PM
Drop the insults NOW!!

You want to fight with Vets?

Opened a whole can of whoop-ass, lady!

You have not done SHIT for this nation but whine and cry.

Want to Steel Cage with me or the other Vets here?
You can bring Pete as your 'second".

snowflake triggered :lol: taste of your own medicine. you just went full Gunny. don't ever go full Gunny

Gunny
02-19-2018, 06:47 PM
snowflake triggered :lol: taste of your own medicine. you just went full Gunny. don't ever go full GunnyReally ...:smoke:

One, you have ZERO idea ANYTHING about me. Two, is there some point to you dragging me into your insult-fest? Didn't get enough hugs at home, or what?

High_Plains_Drifter
02-19-2018, 06:51 PM

Don't think for a second that your little farce of a post here doesn't address ONE SINGLE POINT I made.

You FAIL... as usual... snowflake.

Elessar
02-19-2018, 06:57 PM
snowflake triggered :lol: taste of your own medicine. you just went full Gunny. don't ever go full Gunny

Invitation is on...Steel cage you wimp!

High_Plains_Drifter
02-19-2018, 06:57 PM
Did you read the response that I was referring to? Nothing but personal insults. I didn't respond with an insult. I responded with a joke. Since the poster is obviously a joke. So how about chilling out.
The only insult I made to you, personally, was "tard," the rest was spoken in third person to you radical anti American leftists as a whole.

Need a reading comprehension class or what?

Elessar
02-19-2018, 08:19 PM

Take me on, accountant.

Steel Cage, got your name on it

jimnyc
02-19-2018, 08:23 PM

Ummm, no, shitbag! I would educate you some more, but you are literally unable to learn certain things.

Then why do either of you bother. Tell me, Pete, which member is it that is forcing you to hit your bookmark button or typing the address here? Why talk like a dumbass and then continue to come back? Her post is retarded and you follow it as if you are the retarded woman's roommate.

Gunny
02-19-2018, 08:26 PM
Ummm, no, shitbag! I would educate you some more, but you are literally unable to learn certain things.

Then why do either of you bother. Tell me, Pete, which member is it that is forcing you to hit your bookmark button or typing the address here? Why talk like a dumbass and then continue to come back? Her post is retarded and you follow it as if you are the retarded woman's roommate.

:laugh:

Elessar
02-19-2018, 08:28 PM

Play with me!

Please!

Show me your guts.

Pete has none...just a coward mouth,
Gabby comes on every 3 months acting like a Hillary Clinton that has no honor.

Steel Cage....or shut up!

aboutime
02-19-2018, 08:42 PM
Isn't it amazing that in less than a week a group of unorganized, traumatized high school students were able to summon the strength to inundate the Sunday morning talk shows with their well rehearsed liberal talking points and put together a nationwide march on Washington for the progressive wet dream of gun control. Do you think they had any help with the 'community organizing' heavy lifting? Organizing for Action anyone? Seems to be following the Ferguson and Trayvon Martin patterns. Anyway gabosaurus, when you come down from your most recent outrage orgasm, try a few of these facts on for size:

https://newstalk1130.iheart.com/featured/common-sense-central/content/2018-02-19-debunking-most-major-gun-control-myths/

Not amazing at all. We all know...the unorganized, traumatized students are just MOUTHPIECES for their Liberal Parents. They live in a Guarded, Fenced-in community where LIBERALISM reins supreme. Bet most of their parents voted for Hillary, and twice for Obama too!
JUST LIKE GABBY, and PETEY.

gabosaurus
02-19-2018, 10:35 PM
Don't think for a second that your little farce of a post here doesn't address ONE SINGLE POINT I made.
You FAIL... as usual... snowflake.

:rolleyes:

Not amazing at all. We all know...the unorganized, traumatized students are just MOUTHPIECES for their Liberal Parents. They live in a Guarded, Fenced-in community where LIBERALISM reins supreme. Bet most of their parents voted for Hillary, and twice for Obama too!
JUST LIKE GABBY, and PETEY.

Collective response:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vh2je2c45Ig

Gunny
02-19-2018, 10:39 PM

Collective response:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vh2je2c45IgQuit pretending to be a grouch. You try this reinvent crap every 6 months. Don't you thing after 13-14 years or so it might be predictable?:slap:

High_Plains_Drifter
02-19-2018, 10:49 PM

Collective response:

Again... you contribute nothing worthwhile.

Do you ever plan on engaging in fact based, logical, reasonable debate, or do you just like to drop demtard bombs and then disappear?

aboutime
02-20-2018, 05:23 PM

Collective response:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vh2je2c45Ig
gabby....You can't fool us. How long have you been hiding the video above of yourself? Your brother is a lousy impersonator of YOU.