PDA

View Full Version : Just Saw This on Twitter And My JAW DROPPED...

High_Plains_Drifter
02-19-2018, 09:48 PM
I don't know what motivated him to do this, but I don't like it. This crap right here is what will sink Trump... unless he's thinking that his endorsement in Utah will HURT Romney... IDK... but it surely won't HELP Trump with is base... could be a stupid move...

https://image.ibb.co/hnpwhc/no.jpg (http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/01/deaths-reported-iran-anti-government-protests-180102072448238.html)

Gunny
02-19-2018, 10:19 PM
What else is he going to say? Romney could (not sure what the odds makers would say) split the party. He does represent those Republicans that think the current NeoCons are what Republicans are supposed to be.

Probably waiting for Romney to throw the first stone. Based on past performance, he will.

High_Plains_Drifter
02-19-2018, 10:27 PM
What else is he going to say? Romney could (not sure what the odds makers would say) split the party. He does represent those Republicans that think the current NeoCons are what Republicans are supposed to be.

Probably waiting for Romney to throw the first stone. Based on past performance, he will.
Romney is a RINO and Trump hater. He's one of the original authors of obamacare and a Massachusetts, open borders, establishment liberal. He's also a big anti 2nd amendment turd.

I don't see what good he could possibly do as a republican in the senate to further the conservative agenda.

Gunny
02-19-2018, 10:33 PM
Romney is a RINO and Trump hater. He's one of the original authors of obamacare and a Massachusetts, open borders, establishment liberal. He's also a big anti 2nd amendment turd.

I don't see what good he could possibly do as a republican in the senate to further the conservative agenda.Yep. Like I said, let him cast the first stone and be the one not trying to get along.

He probably feels some sell-out need to replace McLame.

High_Plains_Drifter
02-19-2018, 10:41 PM
Yep. Like I said, let him cast the first stone and be the one not trying to get along.

He probably feels some sell-out need to replace McLame.
He's another one of these RINO turds that just can't stay the fuck away from power and let America be.

He also knows that being a senator in Washington is one of the best places to be to line your fucking pockets with lobbyist cash... since he sends 10% of everything he makes to the Mormon church, he needs to make as much as he can to replace that. I don't trust Mormons, in fact anyone that practices this "tithe" deal, sending their money off to a church that does what with it, just to make themselves feel better about their religion? They think they're going to BUY their way into heaven? Even as a Christian, I don't understand this.

pete311
02-20-2018, 12:26 AM
It's simple. Romney is a shoe in to win. Trump wants to look like he's in control and predict wins. The mormons will keep Romney in check. I don't expect Romney to be a push over, but also not much of a boat rocker either. Honestly I think he's just looking to get paid. His big aspirations are over.

High_Plains_Drifter
02-20-2018, 07:13 AM
It's simple. Romney is a shoe in to win.
Could be, but many on your side are saying president Trump endorsing him has given him the kiss of death, so there's no way he can win now.

Gunny
02-20-2018, 09:16 AM
Could be, but many on your side are saying president Trump endorsing him has given him the kiss of death, so there's no way he can win now.

The kiss of death. :laugh:

I wasn't going THAT far into it. Bigger picture than pissing on each other: IF the Republicans can just hold what they have, they will break the trend of Mid-terms swinging back to the opposition. IF they can maintain, maybe they'll quit pissing all over each other and manage to get something done. If the Dems win, Trump can hang it up. They already block him just to be blocking him.

Also, will the "junior Senator" rule apply to Romney? He'll have to sit back and shut up anyway if it does.

hjmick
02-20-2018, 04:42 PM
Trump will endorse any Republican running in any state for Congress. Right about now, in my opinion, the GOP is starting to worry about losing control of Congress and they need all the Republicans they can get, regardless of past acrimony.

aboutime
02-20-2018, 04:55 PM
He will be another REPUBLICAN Vote in the Senate. Romney is probably the favorite in Utah since he is a MORMON. I believe he, and the president have agreed to both WORK together.
The only Kiss Of Death I can see, would be McCain with his DOWN THUMB again.

I honestly feel Romney will get along well with Trump. Yes, they disagree on a lot. But in the interest of Republicans keeping the Senate...I suspect they will stick together.

LongTermGuy
02-20-2018, 05:26 PM
​Trump will keep his enemies close....Make them feel good. But he dont always "mean" what he wants them `to think` he means...Besides trump loves `using` the media (get folks talking)...because the leftist media is so stupid....and the Trump haters are easy prey....and then all of a sudden BOOM!...Change of plans....:laugh:

Black Diamond
02-20-2018, 05:40 PM

Mitt has already contradicted previous tweets. The media is already all over it.

Black Diamond
02-20-2018, 05:41 PM
He will be another REPUBLICAN Vote in the Senate. Romney is probably the favorite in Utah since he is a MORMON. I believe he, and the president have agreed to both WORK together.
The only Kiss Of Death I can see, would be McCain with his DOWN THUMB again.

I honestly feel Romney will get along well with Trump. Yes, they disagree on a lot. But in the interest of Republicans keeping the Senate...I suspect they will stick together.
I hope you're right.