PDA

View Full Version : What happened to or where is the depression?

jimnyc
02-21-2018, 02:29 PM
Trump and any of his financial decisions, discussions or agenda were scoffed at by many financial gurus and pundits, and of course some right here. One was our departed to elsewhere, fj, so we won't get any response from him. But him and others predicted this horrible financial picture, and some to an impending depression that it would lead to. Well, they were all off a little, to state it mildly. :) And that's a good thing for all of us, crumbs and all, 401k and all, whether folks will admit it... all good though!

It was one of your all time failed predictions.

http://aintnogod.com/ipb/uploads/gallery/album_17/gallery_298_17_16692.gif

Black Diamond
02-21-2018, 02:31 PM
He would say give it time and trump will crash the economy like Hoover did.

jimnyc
02-21-2018, 02:35 PM
He would say give it time and trump will crash the economy like Hoover did.

It's ALL thanks to Obama - until anything negative happens, and that's when the liberals will say he finally gets responsibility! :laugh:

Gunny
02-21-2018, 02:53 PM
Can't blame this one on ME. I know for a fact I didn't predict any depression. I rarely comment on financial stuff other than the general no-brainers.

What I DO know is I do NOT like this latest budget, nor do I like Trump's proposed budget. They gave us money in one hand, and aside from the inflation, the infrastructure spend along takes back WAY more than anyone handed out. That doesn't take an expert on the subject.

That being said and before you shoot the messenger, we should at least wait and see how it plays out. "Proposed" doesn't mean done deal. I do think Trump should have not given the Dems what they wanted in the current, 5 months late budget. Let them hold up the government again. Didn't hurt anyone but them last time.

High_Plains_Drifter
02-21-2018, 02:58 PM
ARMAGEDDON... CRUMBS... END OF THE WORLD... INCREASES THE DEBT... whoops Nance... your muslim boi king DOUBLED the debt under his watch.. DOUBLED what it took 200 YEARS and the EVERY PRESIDENT in the history of America before him to do...

... these sickening turds have no moral high ground, on anything, and they just sound like LOONS...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0mUp2-LygU