PDA

View Full Version : Fake News DOES Suck

FakeNewsSux
02-22-2018, 09:52 AM
In Germany: "The Onion" by any other name would smell as sweet:

https://www.afp.com/en/news/826/germanys-bild-under-pressure-over-fake-news-doc-10r5fh1

NightTrain
02-22-2018, 10:49 AM
Looks like Germany suffers from journalists being anything but journalists, just like we have over here.

The optimistic side of me thinks that this embarrassment would straighten them up, but after this sort of thing happening in America time after time and nothing changing, I really doubt they will.

I suspect Titanic's people got the idea from the O'Keefe stings, which are masterpieces.

Speaking of, O'Keefe / Project Veritas has been radio silent lately. Every time that happens a large bombshell is inbound on another unwitting liberal organization. :popcorn:

FakeNewsSux
02-22-2018, 11:45 AM
Unfortunately, NightTrain, I have to agree that I don't believe today's "journalists" will see the light. Back when I was in college the basic rule of thumb was if you couldn't hack it in any other school, you could always get an Education BA. It now seems that the school of journalism is giving the school of education a run for its money. It would be interesting to find out which is the greater driving force behind most journalism school graduates today, ideology, laziness or an absence of moral underpinning which leads to a total lack of shame.