PDA

View Full Version : For gabby, proud of her GOLDEN STATE...

aboutime
02-22-2018, 04:38 PM
I didn't know where else to post this:
It speaks for itself, and the Wonders of California today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIGuSNf29U8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRddUMHo6eo

Gunny
02-22-2018, 04:59 PM
Is that anywhere specific? I mean, ALL of SoCal looks like SoCal and half of everything is named "Mission Something". It looks like inland in San Diego around National City.

aboutime
02-22-2018, 05:03 PM
Is that anywhere specific? I mean, ALL of SoCal looks like SoCal and half of everything is named "Mission Something". It looks like inland in San Diego around National City.

It says Orange County gunny. That's all I know about it. I was in San Diego for a year, and L.A. one day. Had no idea where Orange county begins, or ends.

gabosaurus
02-22-2018, 05:22 PM
Sorry to bust your bubble, but that is the Bay Area, not Orange County. Perhaps you should have actually checked it out instead on just blindly posting it. :rolleyes: The reason why so many people live in tents and open camps is because rents are so high. Could you afford $2500 per month for a one-bedroom apartment? How about $3200 for a two-bedroom, one bath? Few outside the tech industry make that kind of money. **waits for aboutime to respond with a barrage of anti-liberal memes and cartoons**

aboutime
02-22-2018, 05:33 PM
Sorry to bust your bubble, but that is the Bay Area, not Orange County. Perhaps you should have actually checked it out instead on just blindly posting it. :rolleyes: The reason why so many people live in tents and open camps is because rents are so high. Could you afford $2500 per month for a one-bedroom apartment? How about $3200 for a two-bedroom, one bath? Few outside the tech industry make that kind of money. **waits for aboutime to respond with a barrage of anti-liberal memes and cartoons**

I didn't make the video gabby. It was described as Orange County. Talk to the author who first published the video. Explaining why so many people live in tents...sounds like a Political problem. If all of you RICH LIARS enjoy having people living in squallor as you drive anywhere. I BLAME YOU, the SNOBS who forced those people to live as they do in the crazy state of Hollyweirdness.
As for could I afford it. No, which is why I would never live in California in the first place.
Here on the East coast, away from the Democrat strongholds that destroy cities. We live comfortably in our own home, and there are no fellow Americans sleeping on the sidewalks, or pitched in tents along the highway. By the way. We have the Tech industries here too. And they are great neighbors, mixed in with veterans, and active duty military. Ya know? People who honestly CARE FOR, and LOOK OUT for others because our NOSES aren't STUCK IN THE AIR.

Gunny
02-22-2018, 05:35 PM
It says Orange County gunny. That's all I know about it. I was in San Diego for a year, and L.A. one day. Had no idea where Orange county begins, or ends.that's up by LA away from the coast.

Gunny
02-22-2018, 05:36 PM
Sorry to bust your bubble, but that is the Bay Area, not Orange County. Perhaps you should have actually checked it out instead on just blindly posting it. :rolleyes: The reason why so many people live in tents and open camps is because rents are so high. Could you afford $2500 per month for a one-bedroom apartment? How about $3200 for a two-bedroom, one bath? Few outside the tech industry make that kind of money. **waits for aboutime to respond with a barrage of anti-liberal memes and cartoons**Sounds like you need to talk to your State government. Y'all ever going ot get tired of carrying the load for all those illegals?

Which bay?

Gunny
02-22-2018, 06:06 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=27&v=Mu24PP5Cx2Y

The Streets of SF are comparable to the streets of India, Brazil and some other 3rd world shithole.

Elessar
02-22-2018, 06:51 PM

Bay Area?

Don't try to B.S. me!

I had a one bedroom apartment in Long Beach that ran me $950 a month.

My son has one in Fort Ord for $1500 an month.

Orange county....highest property costs in Communist CA

How about those people get JOBS?
Pick radishes and tomatoes...
Pluck avocados and lettuce.

No....they want you whiners to to boos them and make them
think they matter!

Problem is.....They do not matter. Contribute not a bloody
thing to the country.

gabosaurus
02-22-2018, 07:51 PM
You would be surprised what kind of people live in tents, camps and just on the streets in the Bay Area? A large number are actually military veterans.
I am told that many veterans, particularly those who are disabled, live on limited pensions. The SF-Oakland area used to have a lot of low income housing. Not anymore. Developers and real estate prospectors bought them and turned them into high priced units catering to the high-dollar tech industry.
I was up there last summer. Men and women who served our country honorable are living on the street. Businesses call the policy on them because they believe they chase away business. They can't find housing because rents are too high and charitable services have been cut to the bone.

https://news.usc.edu/121640/bay-area-veterans-in-bad-shape-many-are-jobless-homeless-depressed-or-suicidal/

High_Plains_Drifter
02-22-2018, 08:05 PM
There's a mass exodus happening on kullyfornia as we speak. I've posted links to here it before.

kullyfornia is in ruins, thank to all the fascist, commie leftist that have infected the states politics.

aboutime
02-22-2018, 08:31 PM
You would be surprised what kind of people live in tents, camps and just on the streets in the Bay Area? A large number are actually military veterans.
I am told that many veterans, particularly those who are disabled, live on limited pensions. The SF-Oakland area used to have a lot of low income housing. Not anymore. Developers and real estate prospectors bought them and turned them into high priced units catering to the high-dollar tech industry.
I was up there last summer. Men and women who served our country honorable are living on the street. Businesses call the policy on them because they believe they chase away business. They can't find housing because rents are too high and charitable services have been cut to the bone.

https://news.usc.edu/121640/bay-area-veterans-in-bad-shape-many-are-jobless-homeless-depressed-or-suicidal/

We know gabby. And the reasons those vets are living on the streets in CaliforNICATION is because your TAXES, and COST OF LIVING is the highest in the nation.
You wanted to take advantage of being RICH SNOBS, thinking you'd make it too expensive for those terrible LOW LIFES you look down your noses at....to stay there. But, they can't even afford to leave the TAXME STATE, so you allow them to crap, pee, live, and die on your dirty streets...then you blame TRUMP, and Republicans???

Time to clean up your own yard gabby.
And now. The president is thinking about removing "ICE" from your sanctuary state because all of you are too good to be part of the USA. I hope he does it.

MAYBE MS-13 WILL BE VISITING YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD SOON. AND YOU CAN GIVE THEM ALL THE PHONY LOVE YOU WANT.

LongTermGuy
02-22-2018, 11:45 PM
Just another Democrat (Liberal) run shithole like Detroit...Chicago...

http://i1.wp.com/www.ifyouonlynews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Detroit-750.jpg
http://www.political-humor.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/you_show_me_an_american_ghetto_ill_show_you_a_plac e_where_democrats_are_in_power.jpg

Gunny
02-23-2018, 12:03 AM

https://news.usc.edu/121640/bay-area-veterans-in-bad-shape-many-are-jobless-homeless-depressed-or-suicidal/Got news for you Gabby. That is NOT the Bay area in the videos. Those plants don't grow that far north. You forget I've lived in both Southern AND Northern CA.

Try again.

Taco Junkie
02-23-2018, 01:23 PM
Shit hole? Some of those tents are pretty nice. Hell each of postage stamp spot-o-land they sit on is probably worth more than any 3000sf house in my hood. Hey - make em pay property tax! :laugh2: And lucky them - they get to sponge off the most liberal in all of what once was the United States. How dare anyone living in CA disparage their brethren.

A simple solution to the homeless problem in all other parts of the country is to ship em to CA. It's what I'd do if I was mayor.

Elessar
02-23-2018, 02:05 PM
[

Time to clean up your own yard gabby.
And now. The president is thinking about removing "ICE" from your sanctuary state because all of you are too good to be part of the USA. I hope he does it.

MAYBE MS-13 WILL BE VISITING YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD SOON. AND YOU CAN GIVE THEM ALL THE PHONY LOVE YOU WANT.[/B]

MS-13 is already in Garden Grove

Not far from your supposed 'home' in Orange County Gabby!

Sanctuary State.....Weak-assed means of allowing LAWBREAKERS into the nation.

Though you were going to New Zealand if Trump won, Gabby!

Abbey Marie
02-23-2018, 02:32 PM
In the first video, I was surprised by how close these tents are to some very nice-looking housing. In addition to the awful view, I'll bet there's crime.
Do those homeowners have no recourse? Bet they don't in Democrat Cali.

Gunny
02-23-2018, 04:53 PM
In the first video, I was surprised by how close these tents are to some very nice-looking housing. In addition to the awful view, I'll bet there's crime.
Do those homeowners have no recourse? Bet they don't in Democrat Cali.You can live in a really nice place in CA, and just over the fence have a homeless camp. If it's public property, there is nothing you can do about it but complain. Against you is the police like to know where they are so unless forced to, will do little.

I had an apartment just north of downtown San Diego and it was like a fortress. The sun goes down and some total freaks come out of the woodwork. We decided to move to La Mesa :laugh: (a suburb/city east of SD)

High_Plains_Drifter
02-23-2018, 05:23 PM
You can live in a really nice place in CA, and just over the fence have a homeless camp. If it's public property, there is nothing you can do about it but complain. Against you is the police like to know where they are so unless forced to, will do little.

I had an apartment just north of downtown San Diego and it was like a fortress. The sun goes down and some total freaks come out of the woodwork. We decided to move to La Mesa :laugh: (a suburb/city east of SD)
I spent a night in jail in El Cajone.

Gunny
02-23-2018, 05:28 PM
I spent a night in jail in El Cajone.There's no "E" at the end of Cajon. I lived right on the edge where La Mesa and El Cajon run together. Was pretty decent. Expensive. It's pretty much the last real civilization until you get to Yuma. If you want to call Yuma "civilization" :laugh:

High_Plains_Drifter
02-23-2018, 05:46 PM
There's no "E" at the end of Cajon. I lived right on the edge where La Mesa and El Cajon run together. Was pretty decent. Expensive. It's pretty much the last real civilization until you get to Yuma. If you want to call Yuma "civilization" :laugh:
Right, no 'e', I see that on google maps... but I used to hang out in a bar called The Kentucky Stud, that's where I got my first taste of hanging around with the HA's. I was 18... young and dumb.

Drummond
02-23-2018, 06:39 PM

I'm only a pontificating Brit, living thousands of miles away. What do I know ?

Well, I know this ... Left wingers in Western countries have contempt for their military. In any and all ways, they'll be the political wing least likely to help military veterans, or appreciate them. Some would even prefer that they didn't exist.

California, as you'll know far better than I, is infested with Left wing influences. We see the 'coincidental' result .. yet again, the military personnel (ex, or otherwise) relegated to third class status. This is of course reflected in the disgusting treatment they get.

The Left is always good at making excuses ... but, the result is always appallingly the same.

Shameful in the extreme.