PDA

View Full Version : Democrat Intelligence Memo Released

Gunny
02-24-2018, 06:23 PM
http://d2pggiv3o55wnc.cloudfront.net/oann/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/dem-memo.pngDemocrat Intelligence Memo Released

February 24, 2018
OAN Newsroom
The 10 page Democrat memo, intended to counter the GOP memo alleging FISA abuses by the FBI and the DOJ, is officially available to the public.
Saturday’s release comes two weeks after President Trump decided against declassifying the Schiff drafted memo, claiming there were concerns over sources and methods.
The now heavily redacted document claims the Steele dossier did not lead to the FBI’s investigation.
The memo claims the DOJ gave multiple reasons in its FISA application to surveil former Trump Campaign Advisor Carter Page.
It also alleges the Republican document included misrepresentations by Chairman Devin Nunes and says this newly released draft attempts to address those concerns.
READ MEMO HERE (http://docs.house.gov/meetings/ig/ig00/20180205/106838/hmtg-115-ig00-20180205-sd002.pdf)
http://www.oann.com/democrat-intelligence-memo-released/

Can't wait to bore myself to tears reading this. :sleep:

aboutime
02-24-2018, 06:28 PM
Isn't the "Democrat Intelligence Memo" an OXYMORON????

( ox·y·mo·ron
ˌäksəˈmôrˌän/Submit
noun
a figure of speech in which apparently contradictory terms appear in conjunction (e.g., faith unfaithful kept him falsely true ).):laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Gunny
02-24-2018, 06:32 PM
:smoke:

What a bunch of double-talking bullshit. They get bill Clinton to write this up? Looks a LOT like his "What 'is' is" speech.

aboutime
02-24-2018, 06:45 PM
Everyone should read it. The REDACTIONS are easy to guess at, but the entire document is solid proof that the DEMOCRATS have a lot to hide, and it shows their MASTERFUL techniques used to LIE, LIE, LIE...and they believe their LIES so much....TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME has convinced them...only THEIR FACTS are true, and MUST NEVER BE QUESTIONED.

Gunny
02-24-2018, 06:49 PM
Everyone should read it. The REDACTIONS are easy to guess at, but the entire document is solid proof that the DEMOCRATS have a lot to hide, and it shows their MASTERFUL techniques used to LIE, LIE, LIE...and they believe their LIES so much....TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME has convinced them...only THEIR FACTS are true, and MUST NEVER BE QUESTIONED.It's the usual "trust us, that is NOT a nose above your lip. We wouldn't lie to you" crap.

pete311
02-24-2018, 06:58 PM
It clearly says that the FBI did NOT use the Steele dossier to obtain the FISA warrant against Page and that there was plenty of evidence that Page was spying for Russia and should be put under surveillance.

Gunny
02-24-2018, 07:03 PM
It clearly says that the FBI did NOT use the Steele dossier to obtain the FISA warrant against Page and that there was plenty of evidence that Page was spying for Russia and should be put under surveillance.I clearly say I have a full head of hair. You can agree with me if you like, but I and everyone else knows I shave my head.

The facts belie the claim.

Elessar
02-24-2018, 07:11 PM
:smoke:

What a bunch of double-talking bullshit. They get bill Clinton to write this up? Looks a LOT like his "What 'is' is" speech.

What a crock of sheep dip!

Written by Pilosi?

Gunny
02-24-2018, 08:24 PM
https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/24/politics/democratic-memo-house-intelligence-released/index.html

CNN's take. It's rather straight-forward. You can smell the disappointment that there is no "A-HA!" moment from Schiff to latch onto. Just a bunch of "N-o-o-o-o-o-o ... it wasn't us. It was them. The Warriors did it" :laugh:

aboutime
02-24-2018, 08:32 PM
It clearly says that the FBI did NOT use the Steele dossier to obtain the FISA warrant against Page and that there was plenty of evidence that Page was spying for Russia and should be put under surveillance.

Really petey. It clearly says that? Prove it. Tell us what is under all of the Blacked Out Redactions since you insist THAT'S WHAT IT SAYS.

By the way. Thanks for showing us who, and what you really are again.

pete311
02-24-2018, 10:46 PM
Really petey. It clearly says that? Prove it. Tell us what is under all of the Blacked Out Redactions since you insist THAT'S WHAT IT SAYS.

By the way. Thanks for showing us who, and what you really are again.

Read the memo. Do you know how to read?

Gunny
02-24-2018, 11:16 PM
Read the memo. Do you know how to read?Read it. Do YOU know how to read? My opinion of that obviously anticlimactic piece of trash isn't worth the TP it was written on. Even the Democrat Enabler rag CNN was bummed by it.

I was disappointed. After all the blather, I was hoping for at least a fight, not a fizzle. Guess that's what happens when you allow idiots like Schiff to speak. Oh well.

Not a total waste, Pete. I found some good bluegrass to listen to instead. Hoping for some thought provoking entertainment from a Democrat is obviously too much to ask for.

pete311
02-24-2018, 11:22 PM
Read it. Do YOU know how to read? My opinion of that obviously anticlimactic piece of trash isn't worth the TP it was written on. Even the Democrat Enabler rag CNN was bummed by it.

I was disappointed. After all the blather, I was hoping for at least a fight, not a fizzle. Guess that's what happens when you allow idiots like Schiff to speak. Oh well.

Not a total waste, Pete. I found some good bluegrass to listen to instead. Hoping for some thought provoking entertainment from a Democrat is obviously too much to ask for.

You didn't read it, got it!

Gunny
02-24-2018, 11:47 PM
You didn't read it, got it!More of this? Do I need to get my 5 years old granddaughter to write you some new lines? I read it. I posted the damned thing Corporal Observant. Is proclaiming someone didn't read something your way of overcompensating for you obvious 4th grade comprehension skills?

It's nothing but a bunch of double talk and denials. Get a grip.

Elessar
02-24-2018, 11:51 PM
You didn't read it, got it!

You are SO Worthless....

pete311
02-24-2018, 11:58 PM
You are SO Worthless....

My life is amazing. I must be doing something right. Join me, life is good.

LongTermGuy
02-25-2018, 12:51 AM
[QUOTE=pete311;897905]My life is amazing. I must be doing something right. Join me, life is good.[/QUOTE

https://media.tenor.co/images/78823df120e42c8693212adec564b396/tenor.gif

"Liberals are Deceitful and always angry"
http://bi.gazeta.pl/im/4e/5b/d0/z13654862Q,Naukowcy-sa-pewni--lysy-nie-rowna-sie-bardziej-mes.jpg

High_Plains_Drifter
02-25-2018, 09:45 AM
You are SO Worthless....
Last few days, he's been showing that in spades.

High_Plains_Drifter
02-25-2018, 09:51 AM
Nunes on Fox News... "this is like defending the dirty dossier with another dirty dossier."

aboutime
02-25-2018, 03:45 PM
Read the memo. Do you know how to read?

I read the memo. In fact. I saved it to my pc, in my documents, and bookmarks.

Obviously. Your interpretation of what you CLAIM you read was limited to what YOU wanted to read. Then again. None of us expected https://intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/democrat_memo_charge_and_response.pdfmuch more from you, and your Vacuum between your ears. You do have ears....don't you?

Gunny
02-25-2018, 04:40 PM
I read the memo. In fact. I saved it to my pc, in my documents, and bookmarks.

Obviously. Your interpretation of what you CLAIM you read was limited to what YOU wanted to read. Then again. None of us expected https://intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/democrat_memo_charge_and_response.pdfmuch more from you, and your Vacuum between your ears. You do have ears....don't you?Odd how the memo addresses everything in the cosmos EXCEPT the omission of facts in the original application for the FISA warrant.

aboutime
02-25-2018, 08:13 PM
Odd how the memo addresses everything in the cosmos EXCEPT the omission of facts in the original application for the FISA warrant.

What that Dem memo really shows is "Democrat Double-Speak", or "Manufactured, Nursed, and Fabricated, Twists of Original Lies". In other words. The Dems are so flustered, frustrated, and full of SHEIT...they are hoping their Uninformed, Easily-led, followers who always vote for them, will just laugh it off as Proven Republican Lies...based on nothing but Liberal Ignorance, and Hatred.

Gunny
02-25-2018, 08:19 PM
I like the part where they use "suspected as a spy" to obtain the warrant, when the FBI used him as a spy AGAINST the Russians. Guess he became a 'double-nought spy" like Jethro Clampett :laugh: