PDA

View Full Version : Here's a New Experiment For Schools In America...

High_Plains_Drifter
02-25-2018, 11:05 AM
We train and arm willing and capable teachers augmented with armed security guards in half the schools in America, and the other half we leave as "GUN FREE ZONES," then let's wait and see which school gets shot up next.

Plane hijackings and bombings ended when installed metal detectors and put ARMED undercover agents on the planes.

Russ
02-25-2018, 04:35 PM
We train and arm willing and capable teachers augmented with armed security guards in half the schools in America, and the other half we leave as "GUN FREE ZONES," then let's wait and see which school gets shot up next.

Plane hijackings and bombings ended when installed metal detectors and put ARMED undercover agents on the planes.

It's definitely worth looking into, at least. See if there are teachers or veterans out there that would be interested.

Let's put it this way - I've never heard of a school shooting in Texas.

Gunny
02-25-2018, 04:55 PM
It's definitely worth looking into, at least. See if there are teachers or veterans out there that would be interested.

Let's put it this way - I've never heard of a school shooting in Texas.The lefties here have their panties in a twist. Some want to participate in this walking out of school crap next week. I was running around so I didn't catch the punishment for choosing to do so.

When Charles Whitman started killing people from the clock tower at UT, half the town opened up on his butt. The police were not armed for a sniper. Lots of hunters with their rifles in their trucks were. They kept his head down while 2 cops AND A CIVILIAN climbed the tower and shot his worthless ass dead.

The difference in how things used to get handled and now.

Elessar
02-25-2018, 05:10 PM
I observe that it boils down to this:

Lefty's - liberals -want to run around 'free' and dictate what they THINK a hippie Utopia will be.

Got news for them....That fails! All it does is encourage more assaults and mayhem.

High_Plains_Drifter
02-25-2018, 05:44 PM

Let's put it this way - I've never heard of a school shooting in Texas.
Fox News had a sheriff from Ohio on this morning and he was offering FREE firearms training for CC to any teachers that wanted it, and he had OVER THREE HUNDRED teachers VOLUNTEER SO FAR.

Kinda blows that "teachers don't want to be armed" demtard line right otta the water.