PDA

View Full Version : Robber Thug....messes with the WRONG WOMEN!

LongTermGuy
02-25-2018, 03:01 PM
"Mother and daughter in a violent shootout with an armed robber......."

"Americans who support gun rights may point to our next story as a reason why.

The incredible scene in Oklahoma caught on surveillance, a man armed with a shotgun confronting a mother and daughter inside of their store but the women didn't back down.

They grabbed their guns. Here's ABC's Zachary keisch with the late details. Reporter: He was armed and dangerous.

Police say that's a thief strapped with a shotgun, robbing this Tulsa, Oklahoma liquor store. It looks like he's about to get away with it but watch......"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rng_zNl-vQ

High_Plains_Drifter
02-25-2018, 03:27 PM
They really need to either upgrade their firearm or their ammo though, or both. My bet is they weren't using hollow points, and in those little 9mm or .32's or whatever those pea shooters were, there's the result. The attacker does NOT go DOWN.

I guarantee one shot from my .44 mag with the hollow points and they'd have taken him out of there in a BODY BAG. He'd have a hole through him you could park your car in.

Elessar
02-25-2018, 04:52 PM
They really need to either upgrade their firearm or their ammo though, or both. My bet is they weren't using hollow points, and in those little 9mm or .32's or whatever those pea shooters were, there's the result. The attacker does NOT go DOWN.

I guarantee one shot from my .44 mag with the hollow points and they'd have taken him out of there in a BODY BAG. He'd have a hole through him you could park your car in.

9 mm are shit. No knockdown force. Try a .40, .357, 0r .44.

LongTermGuy
02-25-2018, 05:23 PM
Daughter and Mom did "OK" and were lucky....(too many chances of them getting killed) if one watches and rewinds the video....a few times... More training...practice and(controlled focused aim) and more powerful Guns...no recoil out of those little guns...doubt of either gun was even a 9mm... (maybe 380 and or basic 38) I Understand they are women and wouldn't want too powerful of a gun with to much recoil...but man...that was close...glad they made it and Hope they learn more about focus...Bad Things happen fast....focus / training is important.

High_Plains_Drifter
02-25-2018, 05:32 PM
Daughter and Mom did "OK" and were lucky....(too many chances of them getting killed) if one watches and rewinds the video....a few times... More training...practice and(controlled focused aim) and more powerful Guns...no recoil out of those little guns...doubt of either gun was even a 9mm... (maybe 380 and or basic 38) I Understand they are women and wouldn't want too powerful of a gun with to much recoil...but man...that was close...glad they made it and Hope they learn more about focus...Bad Things happen fast....focus / training is important.
I gave my younger sister a S&W .38 SPC +P Airweight and a box of hollow points since she got her CC permit. Powerful little pistol. That would have done the job. I think the daughter in that vid was shooting a .25 caliber, something tiny, Mom might have had a 9mm, either way, I guarantee neither pistol had hollow points. They do a lot of damage when the perp is 4 feet away. But you load them with a full metal jacket slug and they don't do crap, just like in the vid. Yes, these girls need some help. They've got the guts, now they just need the right firearm and ammo.

I wouldn't own a small caliber pistol. I have my Taurus Raging Bull .44 mag, and my Ruger Vaquero Birdshead .45LC, both are loaded with hollow points, and either will tear a hole through you like a canon ball. If I have to pull the trigger on you, then I want you dead, not waltzing around like you didn't get shot.

Taco Junkie
02-25-2018, 08:28 PM
For SD or HD these Ranger +P 124 gr. T-Series will do just fine if needed

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/proxy/uCkeAkzUVeNvF5jpBiXiR8LYUR5xZan0x0GGGsBerd_0XK_jac cizs-LylxCENW_ac2oKFNZbXNKEmxHlSDTHyuQZP4LoeCuLNDUCnGWM 0shJySVIQ4wQHjBl29_GR1zGRBSE9K5W9xfjXj1OAk=w1200-h630-p-k-no-nu

High_Plains_Drifter
02-25-2018, 10:11 PM
In any case, arming teachers that WANT to be armed and are capable should be. That's a great first step.

If this Mom and daughter can have a face to face shoot out and knock down drag out with a gun wielding perp, then why didn't the deputies at the school?

LongTermGuy
02-25-2018, 11:01 PM
For SD or HD these Ranger +P 124 gr. T-Series will do just fine if needed

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/proxy/uCkeAkzUVeNvF5jpBiXiR8LYUR5xZan0x0GGGsBerd_0XK_jac cizs-LylxCENW_ac2oKFNZbXNKEmxHlSDTHyuQZP4LoeCuLNDUCnGWM 0shJySVIQ4wQHjBl29_GR1zGRBSE9K5W9xfjXj1OAk=w1200-h630-p-k-no-nu

Oh ya Taco...My G19 chambers those just fine....and big brotha G20 just smiles approvingly:laugh: