PDA

View Full Version : Does Nevadmedic annoy you?

Pages : [1] 2

glockmail
08-16-2007, 09:49 PM
Inspired by gunny, about to be pwned.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=106418&postcount=67

Gunny
08-16-2007, 09:53 PM
Inspired by gunny, about to be pwned.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=106418&postcount=67

I'm about to be owned? By who? You? Think you've tried that before, chump.

But hey, if you want to align yourself with the useless post whore, knock yourself out.

glockmail
08-16-2007, 09:55 PM
I'm about to be owned? By who? You? Think you've tried that before, chump.

But hey, if you want to align yourself with the useless post whore, knock yourself out.

You have been owned before by me. This will simply be the latest. Just this time you made it so damn easy. :pee:

Gunny
08-16-2007, 09:57 PM
You have been owned before by me. This will simply be the latest. Just this time you made it so damn easy. :pee:

You couldn't own me on your best day and my worst, pissant.

nevadamedic
08-16-2007, 10:00 PM

Get ready for the 911 call to his little call girl Shattered.

glockmail
08-16-2007, 10:01 PM
You couldn't own me on your best day and my worst, pissant. As usual you declare victory in retreat.

glockmail
08-16-2007, 10:02 PM
Get ready for the 911 call to his little call girl Shattered. As she has called him. Remember last time? I thought he was going to stroke out. :lol:

Gunny
08-16-2007, 10:03 PM
As usual you declare victory in retreat.

Retreat from YOU? Shit. GMAFB, loser. I'm declaring nothing. Your little attempt here is as lame as you are.

nevadamedic
08-16-2007, 10:04 PM
As she has called him. Remember last time? I thought he was going to stroke out. :lol:

He only strokes out to her picture. :laugh2:

Gunny
08-16-2007, 10:06 PM

Little dogs yapping at the heels of the big dog.:laugh2:

nevadamedic
08-16-2007, 10:07 PM
Little dogs yapping at the heels of the big dog.:laugh2:

So when it comes to you and Shittered who is the big dog? Oh wait I know I have seen her picture she definatly gets that award.

glockmail
08-16-2007, 10:10 PM
Retreat from YOU? Shit. GMAFB, loser. I'm declaring nothing. Your little attempt here is as lame as you are. I just viewed the poll. Looks like you lost. :pee:

Gunny
08-16-2007, 10:10 PM
So when it comes to you and Shittered who is the big dog? Oh wait I know I have seen her picture she definatly gets that award.

You mean the pic you were drooling over at the time? :laugh2:

Gunny
08-16-2007, 10:11 PM
I just viewed the poll. Looks like you lost. :pee:

I lost nothing since I didn't establish a poll. As usual, not even a good try.

glockmail
08-16-2007, 10:12 PM
You mean the pic you were drooling over at the time? :laugh2: The one with the eyes bugged out like she was getting poked in the ass by your needle dick?:lol:

glockmail
08-16-2007, 10:14 PM
I lost nothing since I didn't establish a poll. As usual, not even a good try. As usual, you fail to see reality.:pee:

Maybe you can explain why you have to establish the poll. Does GWB do his own polls? Does Congress? Yet those are legit.

Pale Rider
What the hell is all this pick on Gunny shit? Since when do the "conservatives" on this board beat up on "conservatives?"

Gunny
The one with the eyes bugged out like she was getting poked in the ass by your needle dick?:lol:

I'm sure her husband and my wife might take issue with such going's on, dipshit.

And what would you know about my dick? Been following me into the head at the bar and sneaking peeks?

Gunny
08-16-2007, 10:17 PM
As usual, you fail to see reality.:pee:

Maybe you can explain why you have to establish the poll. Does GWB do his own polls? Does Congress? Yet those are legit.

What really matters is the legitimacy of the poll. I admit, I didn't make a specific enough statement, and true to form, you come up with some dishonest game of semantics.

What I should have said instead of "everybody," was cavet that with except cocksucking morons who like retards like that.

glockmail
08-16-2007, 10:20 PM
What really matters is the legitimacy of the poll. I admit, I didn't make a specific enough statement, and true to form, you come up with some dishonest game of semantics.

What I should have said instead of "everybody," was cavet that with except cocksucking morons who like retards like that. I've never sucked a cock in my life, and would bite it off if forced upon me. Looks like you're wrong again.

So are you admitting that you lost or not? I'm having trouble understanding here. Ya know, that "Thick as a Brick", thing. Jethro Tull. Wise men don't know how it feels.

Gunny
08-16-2007, 10:23 PM
I've never sucked a cock in my life, and would bite it off if forced upon me. Looks like you're wrong again.

So are you admitting that you lost or not? I'm having trouble understanding here. Ya know, that "Thick as a Brick", thing. Jethro Tull. Wise men don't know how it feels.

Nope. I admitted you are a dishonest piece of shit using liberal tactics. Let me know if you needa 2nd grade english teacher to interpret that for you.

glockmail
08-16-2007, 10:32 PM
Nope. I admitted you are a dishonest piece of shit using liberal tactics. Let me know if you needa 2nd grade english teacher to interpret that for you.

Why are my tactics liberal? I am using logic, not emotion. You are the one using emotion.

I'll take my english teacher in her mid 30's, about 5'8", 125#, long dark hair, perky little tits and bony hips. Sorta like this:
http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z256/glockmail/woat_bio_roselyn.jpg
Thanks. :salute:

Gunny
08-16-2007, 10:39 PM
Why are my tactics liberal? I am using logic, not emotion. You are the one using emotion.

I'll take my english teacher in her mid 30's, about 5'8", 125#, long dark hair, perky little tits and bony hips. Sorta like this:
http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z256/glockmail/woat_bio_roselyn.jpg
Thanks. :salute:

The entire premise of this thread is dishonest semantics = liberal tactics. Take a general statement and literalize it.

And GMAFB on the emotion shit. You and that little gaggle you're defending try your best to play on my emotions. Too bad for you I don't have any.

I've killed better men than you and don't give a shit.

nevadamedic
08-16-2007, 10:49 PM
The entire premise of this thread is dishonest semantics = liberal tactics. Take a general statement and literalize it.

And GMAFB on the emotion shit. You and that little gaggle you're defending try your best to play on my emotions. Too bad for you I don't have any.

Dishonest? He quoted what you said word for word. Your just mad that you got beat at your own game.

nevadamedic
08-16-2007, 10:51 PM

Killed better men? You were probably a cook in the Reserves. Killing all of those mean vegetables must have been hard work eh? I bet you even got a purple heart for cutting yourself while peeling potatoes.

glockmail
08-16-2007, 10:51 PM
What the hell is all this pick on Gunny shit? Since when do the "conservatives" on this board beat up on "conservatives?" When they deserve it.

glockmail
08-16-2007, 10:53 PM

I've taken your literal statement and put it to an honest test. Words have meanings.

Gunny
08-16-2007, 11:01 PM
Killed better men? You were probably a cook in the Reserves. Killing all of those mean vegetables must have been hard work eh? I bet you even got a purple heart for cutting yourself while peeling potatoes.

You keep thinking that, fool.

Pale Rider
08-16-2007, 11:03 PM

Hey aaahh nm... ya know how you were all over my ass when I talked with LN about her burning American flag avatar? Yeah well, I know Gunny. He's a Marine veteran, and yes, he has killed people. So ya know what? I think the shit your talking to him right now IS TOTALLY UNCALLED FOR!

WHY THE FUCK DON'T YOU GET TO THE DAMN POINT, AND DISCUSS THE REAL REASON THIS FUED IS GOING ON?

nevadamedic
08-16-2007, 11:09 PM
Hey aaahh nm... ya know how you were all over my ass when I talked with LN about her burning American flag avatar? Yeah well, I know Gunny. He's a Marine veteran, and yes, he has killed people. So ya know what? I think the shit your talking to him right now IS TOTALLY UNCALLED FOR!

WHY THE FUCK DON'T YOU GET TO THE DAMN POINT, AND DISCUSS THE REAL REASON THIS FUED IS GOING ON?

I attack when provoked. I wasn't all over your ass I asked you to stop because it was egging her on.

Pale Rider
08-16-2007, 11:11 PM
I attack when provoked. I wasn't all over your ass I asked you to stop because it was egging her on.

No... wrong... I didn't provoke YOU in any shape, way or form, and you've done it more than once to me.

Well I'm doing it to you now. I give what I get, and what goes around comes around. The way you're treating Gunny is uncalled for, and you owe him an apology.

nevadamedic
08-16-2007, 11:13 PM
No... wrong... I didn't provoke YOU in any shape, way or form, and you've done it more than once to me.

Well I'm doing it to you now. I give what I get, and what goes around comes around. The way you're treating Gunny is uncalled for, and you owe him an apology.

I wasn't talking about youo provoking me. I was talking about Gunny.

The hell I owe him one when he started it.

82Marine89
08-16-2007, 11:20 PM
What the hell is all this pick on Gunny shit? Since when do the "conservatives" on this board beat up on "conservatives?"

NM is not a conservative, he's a cum guzzling pussy. His picks and chooses his battles and won't stand on his own two feet. Without backup or when multiple posters call him out, he slinks away.

nevadamedic
08-16-2007, 11:28 PM
NM is not a conservative, he's a cum guzzling pussy. His picks and chooses his battles and won't stand on his own two feet. Without backup or when multiple posters call him out, he slinks away.

Like you have room to talk cupcake.

actsnoblemartin
08-16-2007, 11:32 PM
Nevadamedic and glockmail are cool.

actsnoblemartin
08-16-2007, 11:36 PM
Leave my friend alone!. You have no mannors what so ever, so i will put this in terms you can understand, You are a piece of shit, a completely jackass, leave him alone, you basterd.

82Marine89
08-16-2007, 11:41 PM
Like you have room to talk cupcake.

Listen up knob gobbler. The best part of you ran down your mommas leg and got lapped up by the family dog. If you want to go toe to toe and argue politics, I'm ready. If you want to roast each other, I'll do that too. Dumbfucks like you are to easy to take apart. You can't be a conservative, because you support flag burning. You collect welfare, so you must vote democrat. You can't spell worth a shit, so claiming to be a political activist is a bald face lie. The only thing you actively do is post dribble and masturbate.

Ready to rumble?

82Marine89
08-16-2007, 11:41 PM
Leave my friend alone!. You have no mannors what so ever, so i will put this in terms you can understand, You are a piece of shit, a completely jackass, leave him alone, you basterd.

Blow me.

82Marine89
08-16-2007, 11:42 PM

One question. Public school?

actsnoblemartin
08-16-2007, 11:43 PM
im not gay like you.

Blow me.

82Marine89
08-16-2007, 11:45 PM
im not gay like you.

That's not what Nevada said. He told me he rides jockey and you're the horse.

nevadamedic
08-16-2007, 11:46 PM
Blow me.

Why is it that your always talking about guys masterbating or wanting to blow you? Your motives are clear. Your not in the Marines(like you ever were) anymore so it is ok to come out of the closet.

You really are a dumbshit, I have offered neumorous times to email reference letters for the number of elected officials I helped get elected.

82Marine89
08-16-2007, 11:50 PM
Why is it that your always talking about guys masterbating or wanting to blow you? Your motives are clear. Your not in the Marines(like you ever were) anymore so it is ok to come out of the closet.

You really are a dumbshit, I have offered neumorous times to email reference letters for the number of elected officials I helped get elected.

Who? Harry Reid? You're nothing more than some cocksucker sitting at home yelling at his mom to leave him alone while he masturbates to his posts on the internet. Then you have this fucktard, actsknobgoblin, trying to cover your ass. You're both pathetic losers that need a refresher in fourth grade grammar.

actsnoblemartin
08-16-2007, 11:54 PM
Quit being an asshole. All I see you doing is insulting, how about you talk politics, or are you just complain, while you do the same thing you complain about lol.

Listen up knob gobbler. The best part of you ran down your mommas leg and got lapped up by the family dog. If you want to go toe to toe and argue politics, I'm ready. If you want to roast each other, I'll do that too. Dumbfucks like you are to easy to take apart. You can't be a conservative, because you support flag burning. You collect welfare, so you must vote democrat. You can't spell worth a shit, so claiming to be a political activist is a bald face lie. The only thing you actively do is post dribble and masturbate.

Ready to rumble?

82Marine89
08-16-2007, 11:56 PM
Quit being an asshole. All I see you doing is insulting, how about you talk politics, or are you just complain, while you do the same thing you complain about lol.

lol? You wear pink panties? I'll be an asshole as often as I want. If you think you can put me in my place, bring it on. Until then, you're nothing more than a cum receptacle for your gay lover Nevadaprofilactic.

actsnoblemartin
08-17-2007, 12:02 AM
could you do me a small favor?. I know your mad at me, but could you please just stick to politics?.

Your not gonna get anywhere, talking about cocksucking.

Who? Harry Reid? You're nothing more than some cocksucker sitting at home yelling at his mom to leave him alone while he masturbates to his posts on the internet. Then you have this fucktard, actsknobgoblin, trying to cover your ass. You're both pathetic losers that need a refresher in fourth grade grammar.

stephanie
08-17-2007, 12:05 AM
Round Four....

Break and come out of your corners..........swinging....:coffee:

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/Fighting-Cat.gif

:laugh2:

82Marine89
08-17-2007, 12:08 AM
could you do me a small favor?. I know your mad at me, but could you please just stick to politics?.

The funny thing is I'm not angry. I'll talk politics, but this isn't the thread for it.

Sorry, I didn't realize you and Nevada were that serious.

actsnoblemartin
08-17-2007, 12:09 AM
This isnt a war, generally, I like you. Im not even that upset now, But im asking you, how do you think, you can be this derogatory, and think anyone will listen to you?.

lol? You wear pink panties? I'll be an asshole as often as I want. If you think you can put me in my place, bring it on. Until then, you're nothing more than a cum receptacle for your gay lover Nevadaprofilactic.

82Marine89
08-17-2007, 12:10 AM
This isnt a war, generally, I like you. Im not even that upset now, But im asking you, how do you think, you can be this derogatory, and think anyone will listen to you?.

Go home. You're pwned.

actsnoblemartin
08-17-2007, 12:24 AM
You ever heard the bible verse, ego goith before the fall. Well, your ego is way too big right now :P. Dude, generally, I like you, but you need to chill out.

Go home. You're pwned.

nevadamedic
08-17-2007, 12:24 AM

He is thinking maybe that one of the guys here will let him suck him off. He loves the cock, cant you tell by all his posts? Every other thing he posts has cock in it.

82Marine89
08-17-2007, 12:26 AM
You ever heard the bible verse, ego goith before the fall. Well, your ego is way too big right now :P. Dude, generally, I like you, but you need to chill out.

Like I said, go home. You lost. As for the Bible, it's a capital 'B' and I'm sure God doesn't like you calling me names and using profanity, then calling Him in as back-up.

82Marine89
08-17-2007, 12:29 AM
He is thinking maybe that one of the guys here will let him suck him off. He loves the cock, cant you tell by all his posts? Every other thing he posts has cock in it.

I don't want to step on your toes. I know you and actslikeaknobgoblin are an item. You two tulips can stroke each other for the rest of the night. I need to go to sleep.

actsnoblemartin
08-17-2007, 12:34 AM
um, can u use other insults besides gay. GAY GAY GAY GAY, enough, cant you insult me on anything else lol.

The only gay part of me is , none, zero, zilch.

But i did stay at a holiday inn express last night

The funny thing is I'm not angry. I'll talk politics, but this isn't the thread for it.

Sorry, I didn't realize you and Nevada were that serious.

actsnoblemartin
08-17-2007, 12:36 AM
im not saying, im a saint, but it seems like your angry.

I dont call anyone for backup.

Like I said, go home. You lost. As for the Bible, it's a capital 'B' and I'm sure God doesn't like you calling me names and using profanity, then calling Him in as back-up.

82Marine89
08-17-2007, 12:44 AM
um, can u use other insults besides gay. GAY GAY GAY GAY, enough, cant you insult me on anything else lol.

OK, your mother dresses you funny.

The only gay part of me is , none, zero, zilch.

The big zero? Is that a new phrase for being cornholed?

But i did stay at a holiday inn express last night

Carson City?

actsnoblemartin
08-17-2007, 01:13 AM
your certainly funny, ill give you that but let me say.

OK, your mother dresses you funny.

thats better

The big zero? Is that a new phrase for being cornholed?

no.

Carson City?

and hell no

Pale Rider
08-17-2007, 01:56 AM
your certainly funny, ill give you that but let me say.

and hell no

Where the fuck you from man? Why have you no better command of the English language than you do?

-Cp
08-17-2007, 02:14 AM
I guess I didn't realize this board is full of 14yr olds.. .. GOOD LORD...

It's this kind of "Quality threads" that really make one appreciate being a part of dp...:/

nevadamedic
08-17-2007, 02:30 AM

Man I wouldn't throw phrases of the bible out here, there ae some people pretty into it and you might start a religious war.

stephanie
08-17-2007, 02:46 AM

It's this kind of "Quality threads" that really make one appreciate being a part of dp...:/

:clap:

Pale Rider
08-17-2007, 04:08 AM
- - - - - - - - :popcorn:

red states rule
08-17-2007, 04:10 AM

or when she does not use deodorant

glockmail
08-17-2007, 06:00 AM

WHY THE FUCK DON'T YOU GET TO THE DAMN POINT, AND DISCUSS THE REAL REASON THIS FUED IS GOING ON? Didn't gunny do the same thing by ignoring my post 27?

red states rule
08-17-2007, 06:02 AM
Didn't gunny do the same thing by ignoring my post 27?

:clap:

glockmail
08-17-2007, 06:03 AM
@ gunny

"I love the smell of napalm in the morning.... reminds me of victory."

:salute:

(Admit you were wrong and gain credibility here.)

red states rule
08-17-2007, 06:08 AM
@ gunny

"I love the smell of napalm in the morning.... reminds me of victory."

:salute:

(Admit you were wrong and gain credibility here.)

he also uses it as air fresheners in his house

glockmail
08-17-2007, 08:32 AM
Killed better men? You were probably a cook in the Reserves. Killing all of those mean vegetables must have been hard work eh? I bet you even got a purple heart for cutting yourself while peeling potatoes. That's uncalled for as well. As much as I dislike gunny's bullying, I respect him for his service. You should too.

red states rule
08-17-2007, 08:34 AM
That's uncalled for as well. As much as I dislike gunny's bullying, I respect him for his service. You should too.

We can respect his service - but not the man; and trust me, I am using that term very loosey

Man I wouldn't throw phrases of the bible out here, there ae some people pretty into it and you might start a religious war.

When having to deal with the likes of OCA and Gunny, I have to quote Proverbs 14:7

Go from the presence of a foolish man, when thou perceivest not in him the lips of knowledge.

In other words, do not waste your time arguing with an idiot

Hagbard Celine
08-17-2007, 11:06 AM
That's uncalled for as well. As much as I dislike gunny's bullying, I respect him for his service. You should too.

Gunny's a good guy and his service should not be called into question, especially by the likes of nm. Who keeps voting "no" on this survey? :wtf:

red states rule
08-17-2007, 11:07 AM
Gunny's a good guy and his service should not be called into question, especially by the likes of nm. Who keeps voting "no" on this survey? :wtf:

Gunny has all the warmth and charm of a scorpion.

hjmick
08-17-2007, 11:17 AM

Where have you been? LOL.

Some days it seems that every message board is populated by nothing but 14 year olds. Perhaps when school starts in a few weeks things will get better?

glockmail
08-17-2007, 12:02 PM
Gunny's a good guy and his service should not be called into question, especially by the likes of nm. Who keeps voting "no" on this survey? :wtf: All those thick-skinned, insensitive types I guess.

red states rule
08-17-2007, 12:05 PM
All those thick-skinned, insensitive types I guess.

In other words, the adults

nevadamedic
08-17-2007, 12:22 PM

I respect REAL servicemen and women.

remie
08-17-2007, 12:33 PM

You hint that he is not a REAL serviceman. What makes you think so?

nevadamedic
08-17-2007, 12:37 PM

I am saying he overexxagerates everything. He may have been in the Marines, probably the reserves working in the kitchen peeling potatoes. That is still a job I respect as it is service to our country.

Like RSR said I don't respect him as a man (I use that term loosely as well.)

darin
08-17-2007, 12:42 PM

That's fucked up. He's done more our country in his years as a Noncommissioned Officer Marine than you'll likely do your entire life.

nevadamedic
08-17-2007, 12:43 PM
That's fucked up. He's done more our country in his years as a Noncommissioned Officer Marine than you'll likely do your entire life.

Doubtful, but read my last post. Im not attacking his so called career im attacking him.

remie
08-17-2007, 12:46 PM
I am saying he overexxagerates everything. He may have been in the Marines, probably the reserves working in the kitchen peeling potatoes. That is still a job I respect as it is service to our country.

I could give a rats ass about how you feel about him personally, especially as it relates to this pissing match. I do feel like you should not only respect him for his service, as you should the service of all who spent time defending our country.

glockmail
08-17-2007, 12:48 PM
Doubtful, but read my last post. Im not attacking his so called career im attacking him. I think you should just lay off any mention of his service, apologize for what was said, and be done with it. He got beat at this game and probably embarrassed so don't add insult to injury. I for one am signing off on this thread and the other.

Mr. P
08-17-2007, 01:01 PM
Doubtful, but read my last post. Im not attacking his so called career im attacking him.
BULLSHIT!

... He may have been in the Marines, probably the reserves working in the kitchen peeling potatoes....

You ARE attempting to degrade and ATTACK his service. I would suggest you cease this BS before you have a pile of vets whipping your ass!

darin
08-17-2007, 01:06 PM

You are attacking his career by use of your 'so-called' label. It's sickening.

Gunny
08-17-2007, 01:38 PM
Didn't gunny do the same thing by ignoring my post 27?

Addressed in post #28. Your tactic didn't change because you tried to twist it around.

Gunny
08-17-2007, 01:41 PM
Gunny has all the warmth and charm of a scorpion.

Your point is WHAT, exactly?

Gunny
08-17-2007, 01:43 PM

Typical tactic of the average board post-whoring idiot. Don't like the vet, question his service.

Gunny
08-17-2007, 01:48 PM

First off, even a cook working in the kitchen in the reserves has done more than YOU. You used the word "REAL" above ... WTF would YOU know? The closest you ever came to the military is jacking off to "Saving Private Ryan."

Second, you would be quite incorrect in your guesswork regarding my MOS.

If you don't "respect the man" because I call your bullshit what it is, I'll sleep well ... have no fear. You're just another jackass that talks big hiding behind the internet.

Gunny
08-17-2007, 01:50 PM

Is THAT what you call it? Boy, take your worthless ass home. You couldn't attack a kindergarten for special ed kids and win.

Gunny
08-17-2007, 01:52 PM
I think you should just lay off any mention of his service, apologize for what was said, and be done with it. He got beat at this game and probably embarrassed so don't add insult to injury. I for one am signing off on this thread and the other.

I don't lose to dishonesty, so think again. Nor do I need an apology from anybody.

I'm not asking any quarter, and I'm not giving any.

nevadamedic
08-17-2007, 02:32 PM
First off, even a cook working in the kitchen in the reserves has done more than YOU. You used the word "REAL" above ... WTF would YOU know? The closest you ever came to the military is jacking off to "Saving Private Ryan."

Second, you would be quite incorrect in your guesswork regarding my MOS.

If you don't "respect the man" because I call your bullshit what it is, I'll sleep well ... have no fear. You're just another jackass that talks big hiding behind the internet.

Hiding behind a computer screen? Anyways I've offered that if anyone has a problem with with, come on out anytime anywhere.

OCA
08-17-2007, 02:58 PM
Nevada has reached a new low in this thread, its absolutely disgusting to attack vets. He's not Psycho or Stripey, he has proved that he served.

Gunny
08-17-2007, 03:10 PM
Hiding behind a computer screen? Anyways I've offered that if anyone has a problem with with, come on out anytime anywhere.

Which is just trying to blow smoke up everyone's asses since you already know you aren't worth a plane ticket. You sure talk some bad shit for someone who supposedly is so impaired he can't work.

I think the last time I offered to "discuss" our differences you ran so fast it took you three days to get back to your computer.

So yeah, you're hiding behind a screen.

OCA
08-17-2007, 03:12 PM
Which is just trying to blow smoke up everyone's asses since you alredy know you aren't worth a plane ticket. You sure talk some bad shit for someone who supposedly is so impaired he can't work.

I think the last time I offered to "discuss" our differences you ran so fast it took you three days to get back to your computer.

So yeah, you're hiding behind a screen.

Gunny, he is nothing but an injury claiming welfare collecting loser. There are millions just like him devoid of any manhood spread across this country. His daughter is probably ashamed of him.

OCA
08-17-2007, 03:14 PM
You know what I think is fucking funny? 6974 posts to get 10888 rep points..........thats a sorry ass ratio, worst on the board.

red states rule
08-17-2007, 03:15 PM
Gunny, he is nothing but an injury claiming welfare collecting loser. There are millions just like him devoid of any manhood spread across this country. His daughter is probably ashamed of him.

Look who is talking about no mamhood- the biggest pusy man in the board

You have avoided your own thread because you have been proven wrong so many times - and look who had a misspelld word in the title!!!

Red Staes Rule=Liar

Gunny
08-17-2007, 03:15 PM

Yeah, I'm not too keen on being attacked for my service by a slug. I could live with being called a cook ... but a RESERVIST? Them's fightin' words.

Gunny
08-17-2007, 03:17 PM
You know what I think is fucking funny? 6974 posts to get 10888 rep points..........thats a sorry ass ratio, worst on the board.

That's what it looks like when you post smilies and one-liners.

Gunny
08-17-2007, 03:18 PM

You have avoided your own thread because you have been proven wrong so many times - and look who had a misspelld word in the title!!!

Red Staes Rule=Liar

You and your little gaggle of KoolAid drinkers need to start hitting the bottled water and let some reality sift in to those 3 brain cells.

darin
08-17-2007, 03:18 PM
:popcorn:

darin
08-17-2007, 03:19 PM
I agreee

darin
08-17-2007, 03:19 PM
What now?

OCA
08-17-2007, 03:20 PM

Red Staes Rule=Liar

Your getting schooled and you are too fucking stupid to know it. Wanna compare posts and grammar? Sure you don't, you know you will get the shit kicked out of you again, but I understand calling me a pussy, i've usually been attacked harshly in the past by other losers when i've successfully nailed their sorry asses to the wall with no room to wiggle out, you are just following the pattern.

Face it, i've got you pegged, I know you better than you know yourself. I'm holding a mirror up for you to look in and you are ashamed of what you see.

Kathianne
08-17-2007, 03:20 PM

Bringing up his daughter, just wrong.

red states rule
08-17-2007, 03:21 PM
You and your little gaggle of KoolAid drinkers need to start hitting the bottled water and let some reality sift in to those 3 brain cells.

OVA unable to speak up on his own - you are now doing that for him?

Gunny
08-17-2007, 03:21 PM
Badass post, D-- I'd rep you for their quality, but I have to spread some around first.:poke:

OCA
08-17-2007, 03:22 PM
I agreee

Dirty bastard!:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Hit the b button on this clown for shits and giggles.

red states rule
Your getting schooled and you are too fucking stupid to know it. Wanna compare posts and grammar? Sure you don't, you know you will get the shit kicked out of you again, but I understand calling me a pussy, i've usually been attacked harshly in the past by other losers when i've successfully nailed their sorry asses to the wall with no room to wiggle out, you are just following the pattern.

Face it, i've got you pegged, I know you better than you know yourself. I'm holding a mirror up for you to look in and you are ashamed of what you see.

So where is all your "research" you were going to post?

Bottom line - you shot your big mouth off and you can't prove anything

and why are you not posting on the thread YOU started about me?

Gunny
OVA unable to speak up on his own - you are now doing that for him?

Oh ... so-fucking-sorry. I forgot the rules. You and the idiot squad can gang up 2, 3, and 4 on one but anyone you attack, and especially me, has to stand alone.

Fuck you, pissant.

red states rule
08-17-2007, 03:25 PM
Oh ... so-fucking-sorry. I forgot the rules. You and the idiot squad can gang up 2, 3, and 4 on one but anyone you attack, and especially me, has to stand alone.

Fuck you, pissant.

Ok shit for brains, you speak for the dummy

Neither of you say anything anyway

OCA
08-17-2007, 03:26 PM
Bringing up his daughter, just wrong.

Sorry Kath, he uses her around the board to prop himself up, besides there is nothing malicious in saying what I said.

Gunny
08-17-2007, 03:26 PM
Ok shit for brains, you speak for the dummy

Neither of you say anything anyway

If we never uttered a word, it'd STILL be far more intellgent than your best ever post.

red states rule
08-17-2007, 03:28 PM
If we never uttered a word, it'd STILL be far more intellgent than your best ever post.

So your guy is running away or has he "redeployed" to another thread?

Kathianne
Sorry Kath, he uses her around the board to prop himself up, besides there is nothing malicious in saying what I said.

Whatever. I just find the stuff that uses wives, mothers, children wrong. That's me.

OCA
So where is all your "research" you were going to post?

Bottom line - you shot your big mouth off and you can't prove anything

and why are you not posting on the thread YOU started about me?

There is nothing left to be said in that thread, I was highly successful and had the shit repped out of me for proving you a liar. Saying the proof doesn't exist and ignoring those posts with said proof is a horrible debating tactic usually reserved for those on the left.

red states rule
08-17-2007, 03:29 PM

Nothing except the post, and your intentions

Without any facts - but then, what else is new for you?

OCA
08-17-2007, 03:29 PM

What the fuck are you talking about? I'm tearing you a new asshole here.

red states rule
08-17-2007, 03:31 PM
There is nothing left to be said in that thread, I was highly successful and had the shit repped out of me for proving you a liar. Saying the proof doesn't exist and ignoring those posts with said proof is a horrible debating tactic usually reserved for those on the left.

Nothing left to be said except you ass was busted and you can't prove a single things you said

I called you on things and you tucked your tail between your legs and ran away

OCA
Unbelievable, RSR is actually denying the proof I posted and that is easily verifiable by any member of this board.

Can't remember anybody making more of a fool out of themself.

red states rule
What the fuck are you talking about? I'm tearing you a new asshole here.

In your wet dreams - not a single piece of proof on your part

Lots of talk - but nothing else

red states rule
08-17-2007, 03:32 PM
Unbelievable, RSR is actually denying the proof I posted and that is easily verifiable by any member of this board.

Can't remember anybody making more of a fool out of themself.

What proof? and which staff member?

OCA
08-17-2007, 03:33 PM
Nothing left to be said except you ass was busted and you can't prove a single things you said

I called you on things and you tucked your tail between your legs and ran away

Where RSR? Where did you bust my ass? Where did I run? Where did you call me on things? I've asked many others and as of this moment nobody knows what the hell you are talking about.

Gunny
08-17-2007, 03:34 PM

I don't have a "guy." I don't have a "girl." It just appears I have some friends that are worth a lot more than yours.

red states rule
08-17-2007, 03:34 PM
Where RSR? Where did you bust my ass? Where did I run? Where did you call me on things? I've asked many others and as of this moment nobody knows what the hell you are talking about.

Having two accounts, my work hours, and you saying I do not work for a mortgage company

0 - 3 in your rants OCA

Your streak is intact

red states rule
08-17-2007, 03:35 PM
I don't have a "guy." I don't have a "girl." It just appears I have some friends that are worth a lot more than yours.

You have friends? Now there is a fucking newsflash

OCA
08-17-2007, 03:35 PM
What proof? and which staff member?

Are you fucking stupid? Where did I say staff member? JESUS H CHRIST YOU ARE A FUCKING MORON!

The proof is at the beginning of RSR=LIAR thread. That day and your login and posting pattern is the same as every other day and is easily verifiable by any MEMBER of this board.

red states rule
08-17-2007, 03:37 PM
Are you fucking stupid? Where did I say staff member? JESUS H CHRIST YOU ARE A FUCKING MORON!

The proof is at the beginning of RSR=LIAR thread. That day and your login and posting pattern is the same as every other day and is easily verifiable by any MEMBER of this board.

and I asked you if you knew what PTO means?

You ducked that question then as you are now

You are a fucking blowhard, like your new bud, and you ran away from your own thread

LOL

OCA
08-17-2007, 03:37 PM
Having two accounts, my work hours, and you saying I do not work for a mortgage company

0 - 3 in your rants OCA

Your streak is intact

Red States Rule....Blue States Rule........come on now.

Work hrs........proven that you either don't work or post all day long from work.

Mortgage company.............hey I work for the CIA lol.

red states rule
08-17-2007, 03:39 PM
Red States Rule....Blue States Rule........come on now.

Work hrs........proven that you either don't work or post all day long from work.

Mortgage company.............hey I work for the CIA lol.

Come on hot shot, you can do better then that

Your ass has been destroyed and you can't do a thing about it

Another tough talking blowhard has been caught in his own lies. Enjoy your shit burger - you will get many more. Your ilk always does

OCA
08-17-2007, 03:40 PM
and I asked you if you knew what PTO means?

You ducked that question then as you are now

You are a fucking blowhard, like your new bud, and you ran away from your own thread

LOL

PTO........wow you got me there, +1 for RSR. Own my own business so I get no PTO.

Not sure where I ducked........got a link? If its the RSR=LIAR thread would you like me to poke sticks at your dead body lying in the mud? My work was done, I created the damage I set out to do.

darin
08-17-2007, 03:42 PM
If we were watching Mr. and Mrs. Smith, but it was OCA and RSR, right about NOW they'd be making sweet, sweet love.

:)

OCA
08-17-2007, 03:43 PM
Come on hot shot, you can do better then that

Your ass has been destroyed and you can't do a thing about it

Another tough talking blowhard has been caught in his own lies. Enjoy your shit burger - you will get many more. Your ilk always does

Delusional as well, oh well everyone can read these threads and anyone with at least a kindergarten neducation can easily see that I told no lie and that you are now just thrashing in the water looking for anything to grab onto before you drown.

Anyone can check your "RSR find all posts" and see that not one lie i've told.

Say uncle.

red states rule
08-17-2007, 03:43 PM
PTO........wow you got me there, +1 for RSR. Own my own business so I get no PTO.

Not sure where I ducked........got a link? If its the RSR=LIAR thread would you like me to poke sticks at your dead body lying in the mud? My work was done, I created the damage I set out to do.

Your own business? Maufactured Facts INC?

You are a sorry excuse for a man. Why not have your thread locked - that would be the same as admission you were wrong

That way you will not have to issue a public apology and we can move on

It si so funny - you start a thread, then you run away from it when busted

red states rule
08-17-2007, 03:45 PM
Delusional as well, oh well everyone can read these threads and anyone with at least a kindergarten neducation can easily see that I told no lie and that you are now just thrashing in the water looking for anything to grab onto before you drown.

Anyone can check your "RSR find all posts" and see that not one lie i've told.

Say uncle.

You lost asshole - I did not think you would be man enough to admit it

Gunny
08-17-2007, 03:45 PM

You haven't noticed the common trend? You could be burying one or all of them and they'll claim they beat you down. :laugh2:

red states rule
08-17-2007, 03:46 PM
You haven't noticed the common trend? You could be burying one or all of them and they'll claim they beat you down. :laugh2:

Now the losers agent has to jump in and try to offer some much needed assistance

OCA
08-17-2007, 03:46 PM
Your own business? Maufactured Facts INC?

You are a sorry excuse for a man. Why not have your thread locked - that would be the same as admission you were wrong

That way you will not have to issue a public apology and we can move on

It si so funny - you start a thread, then you run away from it when busted

You cannot argue with the handicapped.

Oh well, I offered the proof, most everyone agreed with me through rep, now you are accusing me of shit but offer nothing, nada, zilch.

Par for the course.

I'm about to fall asleep.

red states rule
08-17-2007, 03:47 PM
You cannot argue with the handicapped.

Oh well, I offered the proof, most everyone agreed with me through rep, now you are accusing me of shit but offer nothing, nada, zilch.

Par for the course.

I'm about to fall asleep.

Run away coward - that is all you can do

Pity, you once had some balls. Maybe one day you will find them and have the guts to admit you were wrong

OCA
08-17-2007, 03:48 PM
Now the losers agent has to jump in and try to offer some much needed assistance

*OCA buries head in hands in disbelief*

RSR, popular opinion is you are getting thrashed.

red states rule
08-17-2007, 03:49 PM
*OCA buries head in hands in disbelief*

RSR, popular opinion is you are getting thrashed.

That is what the Nazi's told the allies on D Day

OCA
08-17-2007, 03:49 PM
Run away coward - that is all you can do

Pity, you once had some balls. Maybe one day you will find them and have the guts to admit you were wrong

Prove me wrong then, offer up some proof. Or have you taken a lesson from the left and are just saying shit without any backup?

You are boring me.

OCA
08-17-2007, 03:50 PM
That is what the Nazi's told the allies on D Day

Come on, you can do better than this.

red states rule
08-17-2007, 03:50 PM
Prove me wrong then, offer up some proof. Or have you taken a lesson from the left and are just saying shit without any backup?

You are boring me.

I have shit head- of course you ran away from your own thread

I know you read the posts there this morning and you did not respond to them

red states rule
08-17-2007, 03:51 PM
Come on, you can do better than this.

HAving to steal my reply to you is sure sign you are losing

darin
08-17-2007, 03:52 PM
If we were watching Mr. and Mrs. Smith, but it was OCA and RSR, right about NOW they'd be making sweet, sweet love.

and by NOW, they'd be cuddling in a mass of torn clothes, sweat, and broken dishes. :)

red states rule
08-17-2007, 03:54 PM
and by NOW, they'd be cuddling in a mass of torn clothes, sweat, and broken dishes. :)

I could not warm to him if you cremated us together

glockmail
08-17-2007, 04:18 PM
Addressed in post #28. Your tactic didn't change because you tried to twist it around.
Bullshit. You didn't even try to address my legitimate and accurate point, that words have meaning.

red states rule
08-17-2007, 04:23 PM
Bullshit. You didn't even try to address my legitimate and accurate point, that words have meaning.

Gunny has turned into nothning more then a tough talking blowhard. He has become another Shittered and OCA

Gunny
08-17-2007, 04:31 PM

You mean that liberal talking point? Sure words have meaning, but not outside the context of the statement. Trying to hold someone literally accountable for a general statement is dirty pool, nothing more nor less.

red states rule
08-17-2007, 04:32 PM
You mean that liberal talking point? Sure words have meaning, but not outside the context of the statement. Trying to hold someone literally accountable for a general statement is dirty pool, nothing more nor less.

Spinning? Ducking? Hiding? My, you are becoming more and more like Mainman

Gunny
08-17-2007, 04:35 PM
Gunny has turned into nothning more then a tough talking blowhard. He has become another Shittered and OCA

You've NEVER BEEN anything more than a troll, and complete waste of bandwidth. I've never even seen you actually debate a topic. You just start deflecting and spouting one-liners.

If you think all I do is talk tough, feel free to bring your ass down here and find out, old man.

red states rule
08-17-2007, 04:36 PM
You've NEVER BEEN anything more than a troll, and complete waste of bandwidth. I've never even seen you actually debate a topic. You just start deflecting and spouting one-liners.

If you think all I do is talk tough, feel free to bring your ass down here and find out, old man.

Oh no

Gunny opens his blowhole

High wind warnings have gone up along the DP borders

glockmail
08-17-2007, 04:50 PM
If this is a general statement:

Yeah, but what's it say when you annoy EVERYONE? them why is "everyone" capitalized?

Looks specific to me.

glockmail
08-17-2007, 04:51 PM
You've NEVER BEEN anything ..... Is that a GENERAL statement as well? :poke:

red states rule
08-17-2007, 04:52 PM
If this is a general statement:
them why is "everyone" capitalized?

Looks specific to me.

Now you did it

The high wind warning will now go to hurricane wind warning

darin
08-17-2007, 04:53 PM
I could not warm to him if you cremated us together

He makes you horny...admit it.

red states rule
08-17-2007, 04:54 PM

You should not be drinking and posting at the same time

nevadamedic
08-17-2007, 05:37 PM

There is only one person who Gunny makes horny, his little lover girl Shattered.

red states rule
08-17-2007, 05:38 PM
There is only one person who Gunny makes horny, his little lover girl Shattered.

How I don't know. Shittered could not give a hard on to a rapist

nevadamedic
08-17-2007, 05:38 PM
Although a gay porno would probably make her horny.

nevadamedic
08-17-2007, 05:39 PM

Or worse, she couldn't give a hard on to Bill Clinton. :laugh2:

red states rule
08-17-2007, 05:39 PM
Although a gay porno would probably make her horny.

:puke:

red states rule
08-17-2007, 05:40 PM
Or worse, she couldn't give a hard on to Bill Clinton. :laugh2:

Yea, Bill has better taste then that

nevadamedic
08-17-2007, 05:42 PM
Yea, Bill has better taste then that

He doesn't have ANY taste that is part of the problem.

red states rule
08-17-2007, 05:42 PM
He doesn't have ANY taste that is part of the problem.

If that was the case, the Shittered could be an intern for him

5stringJeff
08-17-2007, 06:12 PM

Steel Cage or not, comments about members being raped is out of line. See you in 24.

shattered
08-17-2007, 07:26 PM
So..let me see if I have this straight... I'm gone for at least a week, y'all are getting your asses whipped by Gunny, and OCA, and once that happens, your next tactic is to bring me in to it simply because I'm not here to defend myself, so you get to claim instant victory? Rape discussions, to boot? And yet, a simple comment about NM's daughter is "uncalled for"? GMAFB.

Nice, classy bunch of guys here.. Your wives and mothers would be proud.

:clap::clap::clap: You guys ARE the men of men.

OCA
08-17-2007, 08:03 PM
Steel Cage or not, comments about members being raped is out of line. See you in 24.

ROTFLMFAO! What a freaking loser! Rape? Holy hell!

I knew RSR was dumber than the average 1st grader but a sexual degenerate to boot, I had no idea!

He's probably in his mom's basement curled up in the fetal position bawling like a bitch right now.

OCA
08-17-2007, 08:09 PM
So..let me see if I have this straight... I'm gone for at least a week, y'all are getting your asses whipped by Gunny, and OCA, and once that happens, your next tactic is to bring me in to it simply because I'm not here to defend myself, so you get to claim instant victory? Rape discussions, to boot? And yet, a simple comment about NM's daughter is "uncalled for"? GMAFB.

Nice, classy bunch of guys here.. Your wives and mothers would be proud.

:clap::clap::clap: You guys ARE the men of men.

Shattered you and I have had our moments but 1 thing I can't cotton to is blasting someone who ain't on board at the moment. Oh I may take a pot shot while they aren't logged on and wait for their response when they finally log on but a long bash a thon with no defense...........uhuh, not happening.

Oh and here, this isn't the first time Gomer and Erkel have been a couple of pussies, check it out:http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=5934&page=4

nevadamedic
08-17-2007, 08:31 PM
Shattered you and I have had our moments but 1 thing I can't cotton to is blasting someone who ain't on board at the moment. Oh I may take a pot shot while they aren't logged on and wait for their response when they finally log on but a long bash a thon with no defense...........uhuh, not happening.

Oh and here, this isn't the first time Gomer and Erkel have been a couple of pussies, check it out:http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=5934&page=4

You guys are such hipocrits, you talk your shit about RSR saying things when people arn't here to defend themselves but then wait until he gets banned to talk about him. You guys are a true nerd herd.

OCA
08-17-2007, 08:32 PM
Has anyone else besides me noticed that every poll on Nevada except the political persuasion poll, which had no winner or loser, has gone against Nevada?

OCA
08-17-2007, 08:34 PM
You guys are such hipocrits, you talk your shit about RSR saying things when people arn't here to defend themselves but then wait until he gets banned to talk about him. You guys are a true nerd herd.

I fucked his ass up earlier today and he was front and fucking center.

And that is H Y P O C R I T E.........you ignorant motherfucker.

nevadamedic
08-17-2007, 08:34 PM
Has anyone else besides me noticed that every poll on Nevada except the political persuasion poll, which had no winner or loser, has gone against Nevada?

Gone against? :laugh2:

OCA
08-17-2007, 08:35 PM
Gone against? :laugh2:

Not exactly sure what you are laughing about there Gomer,in every poll the board has clearly expressed dislike for you.

nevadamedic
08-17-2007, 08:36 PM
I fucked his ass up earlier today and he was front and fucking center.

And that is H Y P O C R I T E.........you ignorant motherfucker.

You got that backwards, Your such a Twinkie.

OCA
08-17-2007, 08:40 PM
You got that backwards, Your such a Twinkie.

Nevada, your credibility and opinions are all but completely disrespected and ignored here.

You wouldn't know a winner or loser if one blew ya. I tell ya though, its been completely funny watching the two least respected members on board, you and RSR, hook up and try and keep each other afloat, I thank you sincerely for the entertainment.

OCA
08-17-2007, 08:42 PM
And what is also funny as hell is the fact that once again you've had me on ignore(don't lie, I had it confirmed) and took me off because you want to come tangle with the board's bad ass motherfucker. Face it, you are addicted to the ass whippings I hand out to you as often as Tiger Woods collects checks at PGA tournaments.

82Marine89
08-17-2007, 08:48 PM
Yeah, I'm not too keen on being attacked for my service by a slug. I could live with being called a cook ... but a RESERVIST? Them's fightin' words.

He'll never know what it's like to step on those yellow footprints. He'll never understand the pride that comes with being a United States Marine.

LiberalNation
08-17-2007, 08:52 PM
Or the brainwashing. Don't foprget the brain washing that goes along with it as well.

OCA
08-17-2007, 08:59 PM
Or the brainwashing. Don't foprget the brain washing that goes along with it as well.

Brainwashing...............lol

Oh how misguided and misinformed today's youth are.

82Marine89
08-17-2007, 09:02 PM
Nevada,

I negative repped you for attacking vets. You negative repped me for doing so to you. You are a fucking pussy.

OCA
08-17-2007, 09:04 PM
Nevada,

I negative repped you for attacking vets. You negative repped me for doing so to you. You are a fucking pussy.

82 you should always expect the pussy move from Nevada first, its his default.

emmett
08-17-2007, 09:21 PM
The one with the eyes bugged out like she was getting poked in the ass by your needle dick?:lol:

Man, you need to see a professional brother. I mean, hell, I usually don't get involved in this childishness you and your buddies seem to live for, AND, I knoe this is the cage but I just can't resist the urge to tell you what an ass you are.

shattered
08-17-2007, 10:40 PM

One would think that with all the time you have to lay around on your ass and do nothing, while we pay your fucking bills, and somebody else supports your child (since you sure as hell ain't), you would have learned to read and comprehend simple English. (We'll discuss your atrocious spelling, and lack of punctuation later.)

You said "you guys are..." For the record, nowhere did I start talking about RSR. My post was TO you guys, and referenced an entire weeks worth of comments made behind MY back BY you so-called "men".

82Marine89
08-17-2007, 11:15 PM
Nevada,

I might have been banned from posting on the thread about RSR, but I can see you called me pathetic and a Marine washout. It takes a big man to post something that I can't reply to. How about going toe to toe with me on this thread? If you want to flame or argue politics, I'll light you up faster than the flag you support burning. Bottom line is I'm tired of you attacking the service of veterans.

I'm waiting for your reply.

Pale Rider
08-18-2007, 12:30 AM
Nevada,

I might have been banned from posting on the thread about RSR, but I can see you called me pathetic and a Marine washout. It takes a big man to post something that I can't reply to. How about going toe to toe with me on this thread? If you want to flame or argue politics, I'll light you up faster than the flag you support burning. Bottom line is I'm tired of you attacking the service of veterans.

Don't think you're alone... you got people behind you brother that WON'T let you down. :salute:

Gunny
08-18-2007, 02:23 AM

I've noticed that NM runs like hell unless he thinks he has the advantage.

Gunny
08-18-2007, 02:28 AM
Nevada,

He won't go toe to toe with anyone. The second someone shows up and he's no longer in the majority using gang tactics, he runs like the little bitch he is.

actsnoblemartin
08-18-2007, 03:51 AM
I am not going to defend nm for criticizing vets. I think it is wrong to criticize vets, and I used to be a giant turd, because i criticized a vet i disagreed with, i was wrong for it, and i own it.

On a completely different note, I dont feel its fair to gang up on someone.

NM is my friend, that doesnt mean i support everything he says, but i will defend him, so please stop ganging up on him. It is unfair, and unethical.

OCA
08-18-2007, 05:46 AM
I am not going to defend nm for criticizing vets. I think it is wrong to criticize vets, and I used to be a giant turd, because i criticized a vet i disagreed with, i was wrong for it, and i own it.

NM is my friend, that doesnt mean i support everything he says, but i will defend him, so please stop ganging up on him. It is unfair, and unethical.

Slick, he has this all coming to him, the post whore motherfucker..........so no its not going to stop.

OCA
08-18-2007, 05:48 AM

Damn straight! Runs like Bin Laden from a pork loin sandwich.

shattered
08-18-2007, 06:45 AM

I suggest you go back and reread all approx. 190 posts ot this thread, Martin. BEFORE posting messages about people ganging up on others.

82Marine89
08-18-2007, 07:59 AM
Don't think you're alone... you got people behind you brother that WON'T let you down. :salute:

I hate having to wait to give you more rep, but thanks anyhow. :salute:

82Marine89
08-18-2007, 08:02 AM

And he claims to be a political activist. I thought those guys weren't afraid of anything. It will be interesting to see if he responds to these comments.

82Marine89
08-18-2007, 08:17 AM

Martin, it is not wrong to criticize vets. We still make mistakes and need to be told about it when it happens. What your friend Don is doing is attacking our service to this great Nation. That is where I draw the line. When vets poke sticks at each others over the branch they served in, it is called inter-service rivalry. We'll talk smack for days, but each and every time, we get drunk and howl at the moon together or stand side by side in a fight. It is a bond we share that will never be broken. As for Nevada, the only thing he ever served was a hamburger to someone at McDonald's. If he wants to hit me with personal attacks, bring it on, but the service of veterans and first responders is not open for criticism. These guys lay their life on the line so that we may act like asses here. :salute:

82Marine89
08-18-2007, 08:22 AM
Damn straight! Runs like Bin Laden from a pork loin sandwich.

That's funny. :lol:

82Marine89
08-18-2007, 08:31 AM
One would think that with all the time you have to lay around on your ass and do nothing, while we pay your fucking bills, and somebody else supports your child (since you sure as hell ain't), you would have learned to read and comprehend simple English. (We'll discuss your atrocious spelling, and lack of punctuation later.)

You said "you guys are..." For the record, nowhere did I start talking about RSR. My post was TO you guys, and referenced an entire weeks worth of comments made behind MY back BY you so-called "men".

Nevada is nothing more than a zit on the ass of society.

glockmail
08-18-2007, 08:34 AM
Man, you need to see a professional brother. I mean, hell, I usually don't get involved in this childishness you and your buddies seem to live for, AND, I knoe this is the cage but I just can't resist the urge to tell you what an ass you are.:laugh2:

glockmail
08-18-2007, 08:39 AM
I'm sure her husband and my wife might take issue with such going's on, dipshit.

And what would you know about my dick? Been following me into the head at the bar and sneaking peeks? I'm sure they would.

Shit I haven't been to a freaking BAR in decades.

glockmail
08-18-2007, 08:44 AM

What I should have said instead of "everybody," was cavet that with except cocksucking morons who like retards like that.

Gunny don't bury yourself further, man. You started to man up and admitted being wrong, but your admission falls flat by claiming I am being dishonest.

Now you've gone and insulted 11 posters who voted "no" by calling them "cocksucking morons". All this because you can't handle a little annoyance.

Gunny
08-18-2007, 10:50 AM

You're defending someone who does nothing BUT rely on gang tactics. Why is it okay for him to do it, but no one else?

Gunny
08-18-2007, 10:53 AM

You're the hypocrite, bitch. You've spent HOW MANY pages ragging on me simply for defending a friend, but feel fully justified in doing the same damned thing.

Pull your head out of your ass and let some oxygen get to your brain.

Gunny
08-18-2007, 10:57 AM
I'm sure they would.

Shit I haven't been to a freaking BAR in decades.

Just thought I'd point out that my wife reads this board. Obviously whatever y'all have dreamed up in your little minds must not be in hers.

Gunny
08-18-2007, 11:00 AM
Gunny don't bury yourself further, man. You started to man up and admitted being wrong, but your admission falls flat by claiming I am being dishonest.

Now you've gone and insulted 11 posters who voted "no" by calling them "cocksucking morons". All this because you can't handle a little annoyance.

I admitted being wrong where I was. Not expecting a dishonest, leftist game of semanitcs from left field. I'll be sure and watch you more carefully.

Anyone who voted "no" IS a moron, IMO, period. Simple enough.

nevadamedic
08-18-2007, 06:22 PM
Just thought I'd point out that my wife reads this board. Obviously whatever y'all have dreamed up in your little minds must not be in hers.

Duh, we all know Shattered reads this thread....................

Gunny
08-18-2007, 08:19 PM
Duh, we all know Shattered reads this thread....................

Shattered is not my wife. She is my friend. Is RSR your butt-fuck buddy? If he is, and I was him, I'd wonder why you abandon his ass every time it's an even fight. Some friend. Loser.

glockmail
08-18-2007, 09:00 PM
I admitted being wrong where I was. Not expecting a dishonest, leftist game of semanitcs from left field. I'll be sure and watch you more carefully.

Anyone who voted "no" IS a moron, IMO, period. Simple enough.

Perhaps you could point out where I've been dishonest, or liberal.

At least you are backing off of your "cocksucking" superlative.

jackass
08-18-2007, 09:46 PM
He'll never know what it's like to step on those yellow footprints. He'll never understand the pride that comes with being a United States Marine.

OOhhhh rah!!! :salute:

82Marine89
08-18-2007, 11:46 PM
I is two skared to fight with you Marine. (words put into his mouth due to his non response)

You respond to other folks posts, but not mine. Why are you afraid of me? You spineless piece of crap.

nevadamedic
08-19-2007, 12:09 AM
You respond to other folks posts, but not mine. Why are you afraid of me? You spineless piece of crap.

Nope your just not even worth responding to. Your nothing more that a washed up Marine Corp. wash out that can't accomplish anything inlife thn a good morning dump.

nevadamedic
08-19-2007, 12:10 AM
Shattered is not my wife. She is my friend. Is RSR your butt-fuck buddy? If he is, and I was him, I'd wonder why you abandon his ass every time it's an even fight. Some friend. Loser.

So shes your butt fuck buddy then?

Gunny
08-19-2007, 08:57 AM
Perhaps you could point out where I've been dishonest, or liberal.

At least you are backing off of your "cocksucking" superlative.

I didn't start out to argue with you, and really have no desire to. Don't insult me, and you don't get it back.

Don't act like you haven't known me for a couple of years, glock. Really.

Gunny
08-19-2007, 09:01 AM
Nope your just not even worth responding to. Your nothing more that a washed up Marine Corp. wash out that can't accomplish anything inlife thn a good morning dump.

Wow. Someone who's never accomplished anything and sponges off everyone's tax dollars dis-ing someone who is, by virtue of the fact that HE made it, STILL a Marine ....

Between this post and your next, you obviously don't know where to draw the line, and just in case no one's pointed it out, you are neither funny nor cool.

You just look like the ass that you are.

Gunny
08-19-2007, 09:02 AM

:lame2:

Why is it you slime around here like the little backsliding weasel you are? Oh, answered my own question. Wait until no one's on to post your crap, run like a little bitch when anyone DOES show up.

Just go on back to the music thread and run your post count up some more.

OCA
08-19-2007, 09:04 AM

Would that make him lower or higher than a lazy welfare collecting fuck such as yourself?

OCA
08-19-2007, 09:05 AM
:lame2:

Why is it you slime around here like the little backsliding weasel you are? Oh, answered my own question. Wait until no one's on to post your crap, run like a little bitch when anyone DOES show up.

Just go on back to the music thread and run your post count up some more.

Gunny, Nevada is over, done, out of gas.........he's been completely pummelled here and if he was smart he'd leave the board for good today.

Gunny
08-19-2007, 09:10 AM
Gunny, Nevada is over, done, out of gas.........he's been completely pummelled here and if he was smart he'd leave the board for good today.

Did you say "NM" and "smart" in the same sentence?:poke:

shattered
08-19-2007, 09:14 AM

Your level of class knows no bounds, and your posts smack of pure jealousy. Obviously a trait you want to pass down..

82Marine89
08-19-2007, 09:42 AM

Actually, you shouldn't be responding to anyone. You should be taking care of your daughter instead of neglecting her by spending all of your time on the internet.

With regards to your comments about my service, that's fine. I don't need to prove anything to you. I earned the title of United States Marine. The only thing I need to do is uphold the honor and integrity that comes with earning that title. That is something you will never understand. And don't give me any lip about having been a medic. A medic is someone who served in the military. A nurse is someone who applies band-aids. Your taking a first-aid class qualifies you as neither.

So again, don't respond to me. Step up and be a man. Quit neglecting your daughter. Spend some quality time with her instead of looking over your shoulder after each and every post. These are her developmental years and you're fucking it up.

nevadamedic
08-19-2007, 10:39 AM
Actually, you shouldn't be responding to anyone. You should be taking care of your daughter instead of neglecting her by spending all of your time on the internet.

With regards to your comments about my service, that's fine. I don't need to prove anything to you. I earned the title of United States Marine. The only thing I need to do is uphold the honor and integrity that comes with earning that title. That is something you will never understand. And don't give me any lip about having been a medic. A medic is someone who served in the military. A nurse is someone who applies band-aids. Your taking a first-aid class qualifies you as neither.

So again, don't respond to me. Step up and be a man. Quit neglecting your daughter. Spend some quality time with her instead of looking over your shoulder after each and every post. These are her developmental years and you're fucking it up.

Your definatly wrong on that one. A Medic is someone who renders Medical Aid to another person. Why do dou think when EMT's are on staff and someone gets hurt they say call the Medic? Obvious your lack of knowledge on most things is evident.

nevadamedic
08-19-2007, 10:41 AM
Your level of class knows no bounds, and your posts smack of pure jealousy. Obviously a trait you want to pass down..

Trust me, I am not jealous of white trash like you. I would rather slam my dick in a door over and over again rather then look at your hideous pictures again let alone want to be with you.

shattered
08-19-2007, 10:41 AM
Your definatly wrong on that one. A Medic is someone who renders Medical Aid to another person. Why do dou think when EMT's are on staff and someone gets hurt they say call the Medic? Obvious your lack of knowledge on most things is evident.

In order to render anything, don't you have to get off the couch? Seems to me, right about now, and for the last 3+ years of your 28 year life, you ain't been shit. :)

nevadamedic
08-19-2007, 10:43 AM
In order to render anything, don't you have to get off the couch? Seems to me, right about now, and for the last 3+ years of your 28 year life, you ain't been shit. :)

No matter where I have been for the last 3 years it will always be better then where you are, have been and ever will be.

shattered
08-19-2007, 10:46 AM
Trust me, I am not jealous of white trash like you. I would rather slam my dick in a door over and over again rather then look at your hideous pictures again let alone want to be with you.

Do that. At least it will ensure you don't have any more children you can't/don't take care of.

nevadamedic
08-19-2007, 10:50 AM
Do that. At least it will ensure you don't have any more children you can't/don't take care of.

You have no clue about my parenting, so keep your fat ass nose out of it.

shattered
08-19-2007, 10:52 AM

What parenting? Again..That requires removal of your useless ass from the couch. :)

82Marine89
08-19-2007, 11:01 AM

Keep responding to me and keep neglecting your daughter. I notice you didn't even touch on that part of my post because you know I am right. You shouldn't be a parent if that's how you are going to treat her. Kid's need to hear more than, "Shut up, I'm on the computer." Why don't you take her to the park or on a bike ride? Why don't you step up and act like a parent and not just a sperm donor?

As for being a medic, I stopped and helped a kid who wiped out on his bike the other day. I opened up my first-aid kit and applied immediate treatment. Does that qualify me as a medic? Did you go to school to become a paramedic? Did you ride around in an ambulance or did you work in a hospital? What exactly are your qualifications?

OCA
08-19-2007, 11:04 AM
Did you say "NM" and "smart" in the same sentence?:poke:

Oh God! Why yes I did.

Send me to the whiskey locker sir!

OCA
08-19-2007, 11:07 AM

We all have a clue Nevada. You can't be a good parent and be online at 3 different boards and be a good parent, its impossible so quit bullshitting everyone.

shattered
08-19-2007, 11:09 AM
We all have a clue Nevada. You can't be a good parent and be online at 3 different boards and be a good parent, its impossible so quit bullshitting everyone.

My bet is someone else is supporting, and housing her..

shattered
08-19-2007, 11:12 AM
He can't possibly be paying a dime for her care.. He makes more on disability than he would getting a job, but that still isn't enough to live comfortably on..and the little money he does have is spent on new movies..4-6 at a crack, a couple times a month, resulting in hundreds of movies he hasn't even opened yet..

Sounds to me like he's got more than one problem..

Neglectful parent.
Compulsive shopper.
Lazy.
Pathetic.
Uselss.

It's a wonder he allows himself to live...

Gunny
08-19-2007, 11:17 AM
Keep responding to me and keep neglecting your daughter. I notice you didn't even touch on that part of my post because you know I am right. You shouldn't be a parent if that's how you are going to treat her. Kid's need to hear more than, "Shut up, I'm on the computer." Why don't you take her to the park or on a bike ride? Why don't you step up and act like a parent and not just a sperm donor?

As for being a medic, I stopped and helped a kid who wiped out on his bike the other day. I opened up my first-aid kit and applied immediate treatment. Does that qualify me as a medic? Did you go to school to become a paramedic? Did you ride around in an ambulance or did you work in a hospital? What exactly are your qualifications?

You might need to keep that first aid kit handy. Looks like the "medic" is going to need some aid after the mauling he's taking.

Gunny
08-19-2007, 11:22 AM
He can't possibly be paying a dime for her care.. He makes more on disability than he would getting a job, but that still isn't enough to live comfortably on..and the little money he does have is spent on new movies..4-6 at a crack, a couple times a month, resulting in hundreds of movies he hasn't even opened yet..

Sounds to me like he's got more than one problem..

Neglectful parent.
Compulsive shopper.
Lazy.
Pathetic.
Uselss.

It's a wonder he allows himself to live...

Don't forget the high-speed internet. He responds too quickly (when he isn't hiding) to have cheapy dial-up.

82Marine89
08-19-2007, 11:24 AM
Hey Nevada, do you even remember what she looks like? What her name is? What her likes and dislikes are? You're not a parent. You are a sperm donor, nothing more.

OCA
08-19-2007, 11:25 AM
Hey Nevada, do you even remember what she looks like? What her name is? What her likes and dislikes are? You're not a parent. You are a sperm donor, nothing more.

Oh fuck thats harsh!................but as a betting man i'm all in that its close to the truth.

82Marine89
08-19-2007, 11:29 AM
Oh fuck thats harsh!................but as a betting man i'm all in that its close to the truth.

I call it as I see it.

OCA
08-19-2007, 11:33 AM
I call it as I see it.

Wouldn't have it any other way.

glockmail
08-19-2007, 12:09 PM
Do that. At least it will ensure you don't have any more children you can't/don't take care of. BRINGING THE MANS KIDS INTO THIS IS UNCALLED FOR. STOP IT.

glockmail
08-19-2007, 12:11 PM
Actually, you shouldn't be responding to anyone. You should be taking care of your daughter instead of neglecting her by spending all of your time on the internet. .... DITTO

glockmail
08-19-2007, 12:14 PM
I didn't start out to argue with you, and really have no desire to. Don't insult me, and you don't get it back.

Don't act like you haven't known me for a couple of years, glock. Really.

I haven't insulted you lately, nor you me, unless you want to include me in the crowd that you called "morons".

Has it been that long? I thought it's been less that one year since I first logged onto USMB. Damn I must be getting old. Well I did turn 48 last week, so....:pee:

glockmail
08-19-2007, 12:15 PM
So shes your butt fuck buddy then? Good come-back. Really. :laugh2:

glockmail
08-19-2007, 12:16 PM
Nope your just not even worth responding to. Your nothing more that a washed up Marine Corp. wash out that can't accomplish anything inlife thn a good morning dump. I think this is out of line as well. Not quite as bad as bringing in someone's kid, but close.

shattered
08-19-2007, 12:41 PM
BRINGING THE MANS KIDS INTO THIS IS UNCALLED FOR. STOP IT.

All bets became OFF when he started insulting the service of a few people on this board, Glock.

Deal.

LiberalNation
08-19-2007, 12:43 PM
I don't think being in the military should give you a free pass. They and their service is as much up for insult as anything else. Just being in the military doesn't mean you desearve some kind of special respect.

shattered
08-19-2007, 12:45 PM
I don't think being in the military should give you a free pass. They and their service is as much up for insult as anything else. Just being in the military doesn't mean you desearve some kind of special respect.

They deserve a hell of a lot more respect than some useless fucking money sucking couch potato.

Gunny
08-19-2007, 12:49 PM

Get a clue. Just because you couldn't possibly fathom serving something greater than your own personal desires doesn't mean others can't.

Ridiculing serving this Nation and the ideals that created it is just wrong, but I expect nothing better from someone who flaunts a burning US flag.

glockmail
08-19-2007, 12:52 PM
All bets became OFF when he started insulting the service of a few people on this board, Glock.

Deal. The two issues are unrelated and two wrongs do not a right make. Your turn to deal.

shattered
08-19-2007, 12:53 PM
The two issues are unrelated and two wrongs do not a right make. Your turn to deal.

I am dealing - I have no problem stooping to a level he's quite familiar with, just so he can play along.

glockmail
08-19-2007, 12:56 PM
I don't think being in the military should give you a free pass. They and their service is as much up for insult as anything else. Just being in the military doesn't mean you desearve some kind of special respect. I wouldn't insult you for serving in a noble but thankless, dangerous job for low pay no matter what it is. But being a whiney, spoiled and rebellious with no respect for what you don't yet understand, well that's another matter.

glockmail
08-19-2007, 12:58 PM
I am dealing - I have no problem stooping to a level he's quite familiar with, just so he can play along. I've noticed that you have had that problem for a long time- setting standards for others that you yourself don't own up to.