PDA

View Full Version : The Mayor of Oakland Warns Residents of ICE Activities

Gunny
02-25-2018, 08:24 PM
Just saw it on the tube. She went on the tube and put out a warning of possible ICE operation planned in Oakland and for residents to protect illegal aliens.

Isn't there a law against that? The Criminal News Network likes to sling insults Trumps way for criticizing Sessions, but DAMN. The absentee landlord needs to show up to work, no some police convention. I don't care what he's got to say to a bunch of cops who obviously by their presence aren't on the job either.

Do your job.

High_Plains_Drifter
02-25-2018, 10:17 PM
Exactly what I thought. Isn't that "AIDING AND ABETTING A CRIMINAL?" Shouldn't you be arrested for that?

How much more of this crap is Sessions going to watch before he does something, like order the arrest of one of these ass clowns?

I think Sessions is a complete failure thus far. He seems to be way over his head.

LongTermGuy
02-25-2018, 11:13 PM
Exactly what I thought. Isn't that "AIDING AND ABETTING A CRIMINAL?" Shouldn't you be arrested for that?

How much more of this crap is Sessions going to watch before he does something, like order the arrest of one of these ass clowns?

I think Sessions is a complete failure thus far. He seems to be way over his head.

Agree...and oh ya he has been warned already. Americans are watching as well as their POTUS Trump.....He better start taking care of the more obvious work...and not just only....

....MS-13

https://media.giphy.com/media/xUPGckH0G0vymSFHck/source.gif
http://sharedmedia.grahamdigital.com/photo/2016/02/11/Donald-Trump-looking-up-jpg_2173382_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg

Elessar
02-26-2018, 03:15 AM
Many of these liberal office-holders need to read up on Federal Law!

They cannot legally over-ride it.

States cannot either.

This is exactly why California is a cesspool!

Gunny
02-28-2018, 12:31 PM
Just reported on OAN that ICE rounded up over 150 illegal aliens despite the Mayor's efforts.

High_Plains_Drifter
02-28-2018, 03:08 PM
Just reported on OAN that ICE rounded up over 150 illegal aliens despite the Mayor's efforts.
And they figure some 800 SCATTERED and are still at large.

Imagine the cops get a tip that you are harboring a criminal at your house, and say you have a scanner and hear that the cops are on the way to apprehend said criminal. If you admitted to the cops that you heard they were coming and told the criminal to split, you, or I, would immediately be ARRESTED.

So tell me why this POS, so called mayor, wasn't arrested...

I'll tell ya, Gunny. What America is turning into ain't freakin' pretty. I've never seen so many in government get away with lawlessness in my life. I guess it you want to be a criminal and be able to break the law and remain untouched, get elected to a public office.

Gunny
02-28-2018, 04:24 PM

Imagine the cops get a tip that you are harboring a criminal at your house, and say you have a scanner and hear that the cops are on the way to apprehend said criminal. If you admitted to the cops that you heard they were coming and told the criminal to split, you, or I, would immediately be ARRESTED.

I'll tell ya, Gunny. What America is turning into ain't freakin' pretty. I've never seen so many in government get away with lawlessness in my life. I guess it you want to be a criminal and be able to break the law and remain untouched, get elected to a public office.I will ask again for the billionth time .. where's our AG? He should be prosecuting these people. The evidence is from their own mouths on video.

That DA that says he'll prosecute anyone caught helping ICE is the FIRST that would be on my hit list. He'd be fired and prosecuted. SF would need a new DA, Oakland a new Mayor and CA a new governor because they'd be sharing a holding cell.

High_Plains_Drifter
02-28-2018, 04:36 PM
I will ask again for the billionth time .. where's our AG? He should be prosecuting these people. The evidence is from their own mouths on video.

That DA that says he'll prosecute anyone caught helping ICE is the FIRST that would be on my hit list. He'd be fired and prosecuted. SF would need a new DA, Oakland a new Mayor and CA a new governor because they'd be sharing a holding cell.
From day one, Sessions has been a complete failure. Why president Trump hasn't fired him by now is beyond me... and that little twerp Rosenstein.

mundame
02-28-2018, 09:23 PM

I'll tell ya, Gunny. What America is turning into ain't freakin' pretty. I've never seen so many in government get away with lawlessness in my life. I guess it you want to be a criminal and be able to break the law and remain untouched, get elected to a public office.

When I saw this news tonight my first thought was, that's it, California is going out.

Secession.

This is how it starts.

California has positioned itself in opposition to the United States federal government. When South Carolina did that, it went out the day after Lincoln was elected, and by March 11, seven states had seceded. The thing is that this sort of thing is contagious. California is openly starting to be in rebellion: you all get this, right? And who is after California?

Well, Texas would be second, duh, but after that, I don't know.

When things go, they go incredibly fast. Half a week. But at least, we'll really know something happened.

Gunny
02-28-2018, 09:33 PM
When I saw this news tonight my first thought was, that's it, California is going out.

Secession.

This is how it starts.

California has positioned itself in opposition to the United States federal government. When South Carolina did that, it went out the day after Lincoln was elected, and by March 11, seven states had seceded. The thing is that this sort of thing is contagious. California is openly starting to be in rebellion: you all get this, right? And who is after California?

When things go, they go incredibly fast. Half a week. But at least, we'll really know something happened.Texas won't be second. For the most part, even our lefties are conservative. We have the usual run of the mill kooks, but not enough to matter. That talk a few years back was just that, and blown WAY out of proportion by the left. The biggest key factor is Obama is no longer President, which is what prompted the secession talk to begin with.

Far more likely the next kookiest state to CA would go, and it's probably about as solvent.

I doubt there will be a secession. I see a state getting occupied by Feds and its government dismantled first.

High_Plains_Drifter
02-28-2018, 11:55 PM

Secession.

This is how it starts.

When things go, they go incredibly fast. Half a week. But at least, we'll really know something happened.
I hear ya mundane, but the way I see it, there's a LOT of good people still in CA that HATE what the left is doing to it, and president Trump has started the slow but sure take over of that state. It's like pouring hot water on ice. The ice will actually get COLDER before it melts, and that's what's happening in Cal. They know that if they lose their illegal alien votes, they probably won't get reelected. They DEPEND on those votes. That's why they protect them. But the push back has started, and the leftist are in an uproar, and like many things, it will probably get worse before it gets better, but the damn will break. The illegals will get kicked out, they won't be allowed to vote, the radical democrats will lose their grip on the state and once again, CA will return to sanity... or so we can hope.

The only other alternative is to send in the National Guard and start arresting anti American, treasonous democrat public officials that have broken federal law by force and return the rule of law. Frankly, I'd love to see the later. I'd love to even be part of it. I think democrats have just gotten to a point where they HATE America, so why do we need them here?

aboutime
03-04-2018, 08:10 PM
http://icansayit.com/1apages/newbordermaybe.jpg

Elessar
03-04-2018, 11:57 PM
http://icansayit.com/1apages/newbordermaybe.jpg

The hugest problem is that only the heavily populated areas are on the side of illegal
immigration and allowance:

San Diego, Los Angeles, Anaheim, San Bernardo, Bakersfield, Sacramento, Arcata, Eureka.
Long Beach, Stockton, San Francisco, Oakland.

The rest of the state is CONSERVATIVE! But the liberals shout them out all the damn time

aboutime
03-05-2018, 08:56 PM
The hugest problem is that only the heavily populated areas are on the side of illegal
immigration and allowance:

San Diego, Los Angeles, Anaheim, San Bernardo, Bakersfield, Sacramento, Arcata, Eureka.
Long Beach, Stockton, San Francisco, Oakland.

The rest of the state is CONSERVATIVE! But the liberals shout them out all the damn time

Elessar. You forgot to also mention, how those high population area's are also Controlled, and being Run by Democrats in nearly every major city where the money is stolen from the LEGAL citizens...to provide the ILLEGALS a right to VOTE DEMOCRAT.
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/5N1hlPhEAS4/maxresdefault.jpg
http://www.redauthority.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/d5e75c5637f68d6ae1062021358d3b4e.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DUKw2mxVQAAlDeM.jpg

Gunny
03-05-2018, 09:38 PM
Sad thing is there IS a sign like that on I-15 just north of San Diego.

Elessar
03-05-2018, 11:08 PM

Yes....Just off the ICE stop!

aboutime
03-06-2018, 04:58 PM
Yes....Just off the ICE stop!

Funniest sign I ever saw, back in the early 80's, was on I-5 going toward LA.

BIG GREEN SIGN OVER THE RIGHT LANE..."Turn Here for Blind Institute".

My friend asked me why the sign wasn't in "BRAILLE"?

What's wrong with this photo? https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51oyrwvb0JL._SY450_.jpghttps://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/da/88/34/da88341c6ecee20c42d8fbdea722f236.jpg

High_Plains_Drifter
03-06-2018, 05:20 PM
I'd say send the National Guard in to take CA back before we just give it to the America hating left. I say kick them the hell out by force if needed.

Let them all go to Mexico, or Cuba, or NOKO. We don't need anti American filth here, in any state.

We keep our land, all of it, and we fight for it if we have to.

Elessar
03-06-2018, 05:36 PM

Yep! Just before the Customs stop!