PDA

View Full Version : Wild Hogs

nevadamedic
08-17-2007, 12:02 AM
Has anyone seen this? I just picked it up because of Tim Allen and Martin Lawrence and William H. Macy they are awesome. I could care less for John Travolta, I liked him before he joined that Scientology scam BS.

It looks like a biker comedy.

Pale Rider
08-17-2007, 02:00 AM
Has anyone seen this? I just picked it up because of Tim Allen and Martin Lawrence and William H. Macy they are awesome. I could care less for John Travolta, I liked him before he joined that Scientology scam BS.

It looks like a biker comedy.

Why in the FUCK don't you WATCH IT FIRST, and THEN GET BACK TO US??????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For Christ sake nm... use your fucking head... and you wonder why people call you a post whore and say your post are BULLSHIT! THEY ARE!

nevadamedic
08-17-2007, 02:31 AM
Why in the FUCK don't you WATCH IT FIRST, and THEN GET BACK TO US??????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For Christ sake nm... use your fucking head... and you wonder why people call you a post whore and say your post are BULLSHIT! THEY ARE!

Like I care what people say. On this issue get bent.

nevadamedic
08-17-2007, 02:37 AM
I do like to get other people's takes on movies before I watch them that way I can put them in order to watch.