:laugh2:

Elessar
02-26-2018, 02:07 PM
Seen this before...

Funny as hell!:laugh2:

LongTermGuy
02-26-2018, 04:54 PM
Nice one there Gunny!:laugh: ^^^

....My little weak one is a Dem.....always angry and howling....

http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/thumbs/video/12/1061910.jpg

But the big one....he can smell `em a mile away!

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/file.php?2,file=114034,filename=dog_liberal_butthu rt.jpg

Taco Junkie
02-26-2018, 08:18 PM
My dogs hate guns. Don't like it when I clean em, hate it when I shoot em. Want to see my dog set a land speed record for fastest mammal? Fire a gun. He'll be back to the Jeep in light speed. Even cheetahs would say he was a blur to them.

Having said that, they're racists. Even the black one. But I forgive them and all is well. :salute:

High_Plains_Drifter
02-28-2018, 04:54 PM
My cat is a conservative... yep... she washes the dishes, does the laundry, mows the lawn, helps with bills and even voted for Trump... :laugh2:

Gunny
02-28-2018, 05:00 PM
My cat is a conservative... yep... she washes the dishes, does the laundry, mows the lawn, helps with bills and even voted for Trump... :laugh2:Pffft .... that ain't a cat. My cat makes ME do all that shit. THAT is a cat :laugh:

Elessar
02-28-2018, 05:02 PM
I am not sure of my Cat!

Whines for attention like a liberal at times....

Aloof at other times like a Moderate....

Stubborn like a Conservative at other times!

A delight, though!:laugh2:

High_Plains_Drifter
02-28-2018, 05:03 PM
Pffft .... that ain't a cat. My cat makes ME do all that shit. THAT is a cat :laugh:
I have to take out the garbage, vacuum, do all the grocery shopping and maintain the vehicles, so we split all the chores... :lol:

Gunny
02-28-2018, 05:05 PM
I have to take out the garbage, vacuum, do all the grocery shopping and maintain the vehicles, so we split all the chores... :lol:My cat lets me sleep in my bed provided I have accomplished all of the above.

High_Plains_Drifter
02-28-2018, 05:13 PM
My cat lets me sleep in my bed provided I have accomplished all of the above.
All BS aside, I'd really miss that little black and white ball of fur if she was gone.

She's always good for some entertainment playing around, and then just to have the companionship. Honest to God, I like the cats. Had a cat for going on 40 years now.

Believe it or not, I let her get on my desk and look out the window when I'm on the PC in the back room, plenty of room, it's a big desk, and she will GROWL if she sees another cat outside... WATCH CAT... :laugh:

Elessar
02-28-2018, 05:24 PM
All BS aside, I'd really miss that little black and white ball of fur if she was gone.

She's always good for some entertainment playing around, and then just to have the companionship. Honest to God, I like the cats. Had a cat for going on 40 years now.

Believe it or not, I let her get on my desk and look out the window when I'm on the PC in the back room, plenty of room, it's a big desk, and she will GROWL if she sees another cat outside... WATCH CAT... :laugh:

Mine is a riot at times! Wakes me up every morning at the same time, even if power is out!

Cats are loyal.....I had one wait until I came home from a night shift to die at my feet.
My son watched him all night....got home and he died at my feet.

High_Plains_Drifter
02-28-2018, 06:20 PM
Mine is a riot at times! Wakes me up every morning at the same time, even if power is out!

Cats are loyal.....I had one wait until I came home from a night shift to die at my feet.
My son watched him all night....got home and he died at my feet.
OH MY GOD... how SAD... I'd have lost it.