PDA

View Full Version : Trump Officially announces he's running for President in 2020 - sets campaign manager

darin
02-27-2018, 10:16 AM
wow.

**WORLD EXCLUSIVE** TUE FEB 27 2018 10:05 AM ET** Just one year into his presidency, Trump will stun the political world by announcing he is running for re-election in 2020. Digital guru Brad Parscale will be named campaign manager, DRUDGE REPORT has learned... Developing...

drudgereport.com

Gunny
02-27-2018, 10:23 AM
wow.

**WORLD EXCLUSIVE** TUE FEB 27 2018 10:05 AM ET** Just one year into his presidency, Trump will stun the political world by announcing he is running for re-election in 2020. Digital guru Brad Parscale will be named campaign manager, DRUDGE REPORT has learned... Developing...

drudgereport.com
How long before Parscale is under investigation? :)

High_Plains_Drifter
02-27-2018, 10:26 AM
Heads start exploding inside the democrat propaganda wing in... 3... 2... 1...

Right when they started their IMPEACHMENT 101 website... their hopes once again are crushed.

Expect to hear leftards screaming helplessly at the sky.

Black Diamond
02-27-2018, 10:26 AM
How long before Parscale is under investigation? :)
He has probably been to Russia before so trump will win another illegitimate term.

gabosaurus
02-27-2018, 10:50 AM
https://i.imgflip.com/25e61r.jpg

High_Plains_Drifter
02-27-2018, 12:22 PM
I'll bet you the deed to my HOME that president Trump will NEVER be in jail.

I would bet Hitlery might see a cell before it's all said and done though.

So if that's the delusion you're actually LIVING, like BELIEVING that crap, you, girl, are one jacked up little demtard bubble head... :laugh:

aboutime
02-27-2018, 05:19 PM
By officially announcing he is running in 2020. He can instantly get the GOP started on raising Election funds, and being an announced candidate, protects him from many of the crazy FEC hurdles to be placed by the Democrats.
https://transition.fec.gov/pages/brochures/compliance_nonfec.pdfhttps://transition.fec.gov/pages/brochures/compliance_nonfec.pdf

Gunny
02-27-2018, 05:25 PM
https://i.imgflip.com/25e61r.jpgNot sure what you're so proud of. It's where she should be, and you know it.

Elessar
02-27-2018, 05:56 PM
...Blank Comment? That is typical!

Hillary does not stand the chance of an ice cube on a BBQ Grill;
snowball's chance in hell.

Kathianne
02-27-2018, 06:39 PM
Trump has been 'campaigning' for 2020 since his inauguration. He filed the paperwork the same day: http://docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/forms/C00580100/1140262/

Gunny
02-27-2018, 07:11 PM
Trump has been 'campaigning' for 2020 since his inauguration. He filed the paperwork the same day: http://docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/forms/C00580100/1140262/He better hope he hasn't emptied his chambers then. Last President that did that was Bush I. He should have had his war at the end, not the beginning of his Administration. Not sure what Trump has left in the tank to get shot down on.

Not to mention caving the Dems on the budget probably isn't sitting any better with most conservatives as it isn't with me.

Kathianne
02-27-2018, 07:20 PM
He better hope he hasn't emptied his chambers then. Last President that did that was Bush I. He should have had his war at the end, not the beginning of his Administration. Not sure what Trump has left in the tank to get shot down on.

Not to mention caving the Dems on the budget probably isn't sitting any better with most conservatives as it isn't with me.

I doubt there's really anything he can do that would prevent those that voted from doing the same. If the economy stays where it is, my guess is 8 years is a given.

Gunny
02-27-2018, 07:50 PM
I doubt there's really anything he can do that would prevent those that voted from doing the same. If the economy stays where it is, my guess is 8 years is a given.For $221 you can order a "How to Impeach Trump" kit from SDSU. That's NOT a joke. Was on the news. SO much for impartial education.

He's got a lot to deal with. The stuff he threw on Congress is coming back around to him. DACA, the Iranian deal. He's got to deal with the 9th Circuit x 2 and whatever circuit NY is in. The Supreme Court threw that back on him too. He's got a debacle in the ME he'd be wise to steer clear of while he can. Then there's North Korea.

I'd say he's got a full plate and it's going to depend on how he handles it. In his favor for 2020 is the Dems so far have zero clue.

Black Diamond
02-27-2018, 08:02 PM
For $221 you can order a "How to Impeach Trump" kit from SDSU. That's NOT a joke. Was on the news. SO much for impartial education.

He's got a lot to deal with. The stuff he threw on Congress is coming back around to him. DACA, the Iranian deal. He's got to deal with the 9th Circuit x 2 and whatever circuit NY is in. The Supreme Court threw that back on him too. He's got a debacle in the ME he'd be wise to steer clear of while he can. Then there's North Korea.

I'd say he's got a full plate and it's going to depend on how he handles it. In his favor for 2020 is the Dems so far have zero clue.
I doubt he will be impeached, especially using the definition most people use.

aboutime
02-27-2018, 08:19 PM
https://i.imgflip.com/25e61r.jpg

That's really funny gabby. Tell us how you expect that to happen?

Then, prove it can happen, using your plans, and those of your Crazy Lady Maxipad Waters?

https://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution/amendmentxxv

Amendment XXV
Section 1.
In case of the removal of the President from office or of his death or resignation, the Vice President shall become President.

Section 2.
Whenever there is a vacancy in the office of the Vice President, the President shall nominate a Vice President who shall take office upon confirmation by a majority vote of both Houses of Congress.

Section 3.
Whenever the President transmits to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives his written declaration that he is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, and until he transmits to them a written declaration to the contrary, such powers and duties shall be discharged by the Vice President as Acting President.

Section 4.
Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.

Thereafter, when the President transmits to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives his written declaration that no inability exists, he shall resume the powers and duties of his office unless the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive department or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit within four days to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office.
Thereupon Congress shall decide the issue, assembling within forty-eight hours for that purpose if not in session. If the Congress, within twenty-one days after receipt of the latter written declaration, or, if Congress is not in session, within twenty-one days after Congress is required to assemble, determines by two-thirds vote of both Houses that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall continue to discharge the same as Acting President; otherwise, the President shall resume the powers and duties of his office.

Gunny
02-27-2018, 09:14 PM
I doubt he will be impeached, especially using the definition most people use.Didn't say that. I think it's a joke. There were more grounds to impeach Barry and nothing happened to him. Just something I happened to see them making fun of on OAN at the time.

Black Diamond
02-27-2018, 09:18 PM
Didn't say that. I think it's a joke. There were more grounds to impeach Barry and nothing happened to him. Just something I happened to see them making fun of on OAN at the time.
I know you didn't. But people out there are bragging he will be removed from office; that mueller is gunning for him and will get him. Like someone we know.

Gunny
02-27-2018, 09:38 PM
I know you didn't. But people out there are bragging he will be removed from office; that mueller is gunning for him and will get him. Like someone we know.Mueller IS gunning for him and I'm sure he'll find out Trump boosted a Snickers bar from the 7-11 when he was 6 and proclaim "A-HA!". It'll be just another let down like the anti-Memo for the Dems.

It won't stop them from running with whatever it is and blowing it into some inter-stellar conspiracy. It's all they know how to do and they're sucking hind tit because of it. They're STILL trying to use the SOS tactics that haven't worked this time around and their little pea-brains can't wrap around the fact they got beat at their own game. Until now, they owned the media. They and the media chose the last 2 GOP nominees because they knew Romney and McLame were sure losers. All that backfired in their faces this time and their answer is to scream at the sky.

LongTermGuy
02-27-2018, 11:01 PM
Heads start exploding inside the democrat propaganda wing in... 3... 2... 1...

Right when they started their IMPEACHMENT 101 website... their hopes once again are crushed.

Expect to hear leftards screaming helplessly at the sky.

Exactly........:laugh:

"Trump Thumbs ‘Em in the Eye, Announces Reelection Bid"

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Drudge-1024x390.png

"There is a tactical reason that Trump does everything. The earliest announcement, official announcement I can ever recall, like Obama announced 500 days out that he was gonna run.

Trump is announcing 800 days, something like that. Now, what might be going on out there that would inspire the Trumpster to give a thumb in the eye to people?
>>>> Well, let’s look. The Democrats think they’re gonna win the House this year. They’re already banking on it. And when they win the House, they’re gonna impeach Trump.

They think that’s already done. It’s just a matter of letting the calendar days go by. So in their minds, Trump will be impeached because the Democrats are gonna win back the House.
How are they gonna win back the House?

They’re gonna win back the House by opposing tax cuts,
by opposing a rapidly expanding and growing economy. And they’re gonna win back the House on the sheer magnitude of Trump hatred they project.

That’s surely a winning combination.
There is also within the Republican Party and the narrow Never Trumper movement, there are probably some Republicans thinking that they’re gonna run against Trump for the Republican nomination in 2020.

We didn’t get a chance to mention this yesterday, but John Kasich, a former conservative and now the governor of Ohio, has predicted the end of the two-party system in not too long a time.

The two-party system isn’t serving the country, it’s old and antiquated, and there are too many young people out there that don’t like either party and are gonna form their own party.

And the 17-year-old guy from the high school is probably gonna be the presidential nominee of the new party. Kasich didn’t say that. I’m just having a little fun here.......

**** So if you’re Trump and you got the Mueller gang out there and you’ve got the Democrats thinking that they have already rendered you politically homeless by the end of this year, what can you do?
>>>>> You can thumb ’em in the eye by telling everybody you’re running again. “None of what is happening right now has the least bit effect on me,” he says. “You think you can slow me down?

...You think you can sidetrack me? You think you can take me off my objectives? Fat chance. I’m so committed, I’m gonna announce today that I’m running again in 2020.” We’ll see. But there has to be a tactical reason for this."

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/02/27/trump-thumbs-em-in-the-eye-announces-reelection-bid/

High_Plains_Drifter
02-28-2018, 04:27 PM
If the presidential election were held TODAY, my bet is Trump would win again, by an even LARGER margin than before.

He hasn't lost ANY of the people that were supporting him already, and he's picked up a considerable amount of support because of all the new jobs, wage increases, bonuses and tax cuts giving people more in their returns.

The dems have been nothing but LYING, SHRILL, INSULTING, PROTESTING, VIOLENT, CORRUPT, UNHINGED, HYSTERICAL, SCREAMING HELPLESSLY AT THE SKY ass clowns, and all they have had to offer Americans is RESIST.

RESIST WHAT... BONUSES, TAX CUTS, INCREASED WAGES, A CRACK DOWN ON ILLEGAL ALIENS? Pfft... the dems are in a really bad situation. People have gotten a real good taste of just what kind of VILE, ANTI AMERICAN TRASH they are since Trump got elected, and pardon me but, I don't think that's going over very well with most Americans.

I don't care what you say about president Trump, the guys a smart cookie. He plays the democrats like a cheap pieano... and it just makes them unhinged and hysterical... :laugh: