PDA

View Full Version : Putin: Give Us Evidence Of Meddling, New Cold War In U.S. Propaganda

Gunny
03-03-2018, 05:47 PM
Vladimir Putin is calling on the U.S. to release evidence of Moscow’s alleged meddling in the 2016 presidential election.
The Russian president shook off the accusations in interview on Friday, calling them “Nothing more than yelling and hollering in the united states congress.”
He also dodged questions regarding the 13 Russians named in special counsel Robert Mueller’s indictment.
Putin said the U.S. should send Russia’s general prosecutor an official request, instead of using alleged propaganda to attack the Kremlin.
“My point of view is the individuals who have said that a new Cold War has started are not really analysts. They do propaganda,” said Putin. “If you were to speak about arms race than an arms race began at exactly the time and moment when the U.S. opted out of the Anti Ballistic Missile Treaty.”
Putin also touted his newly revealed nuclear ballistic missiles, saying they could hit any point in the world, including the U.S.
http://www.oann.com/putin-give-us-evidence-of-meddling-new-cold-war-in-u-s-propaganda/

More chest thumping by the election candidate/incumbent/Next President of Russia. Got a pont though. Anyone seen Mueller present any evidence? The accused DOES have the Right to review any evidence to be used against him/her/them.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-03-2018, 06:32 PM
http://www.oann.com/putin-give-us-evidence-of-meddling-new-cold-war-in-u-s-propaganda/

More chest thumping by the election candidate/incumbent/Next President of Russia. Got a pont though. Anyone seen Mueller present any evidence? The accused DOES have the Right to review any evidence to be used against him/her/them.

This is the dems/libs and media, == they do not need evidence the mere weight of their accusations, lies and propaganda fed the gullible, ignorant and easily swayed public gets them tons and tons of political return..
Which is the results of the fruits derived from their liberal controlled/engineered Public Education System and the wholesale duMMMMMMMMMbing down of the U.S. population..
Sad part is they get this benefit by misusing our tax payer dollars, the many Federal departments and they mainstream media that they created in the last 5+ decades.
Whee is the beef, comes to mind...????
Even if certain Russians did some things--the fact that they could have done so for personal/financial gain seems to be automatically ignored in favor of attacking the Russian nation--which fits right in with their sworn allegiance to China(China that has bought most of the ffing dem party).
There is a valid reason that I liken them to maggots..--Tyr

Gunny
03-03-2018, 06:39 PM
This is the dems/libs and media, == they do not need evidence the mere weight of their accusations, lies and propaganda fed the gullible, ignorant and easily swayed public gets them tons and tons of political return..
Which is the results of the fruits derived from their liberal controlled/engineered Public Education System and the wholesale duMMMMMMMMMbing down of the U.S. population..
Sad part is they get this benefit by misusing our tax payer dollars, the many Federal departments and they mainstream media that they created in the last 5+ decades.
Whee is the beef, comes to mind...????
Even if certain Russians did some things--the fact that they could have done so for personal/financial gain seems to be automatically ignored in favor of attacking the Russian nation--which fits right in with their sworn allegiance to China(China that has bought most of the ffing dem party).
There is a valid reason that I liken them to maggots..--TyrThat's the part I am missing too. The part that ties Russia as a nation to any of the trolling. So far, I have seen nothing but assumption that Russia as a Nation is involved. I have no problem whatsoever in blaming Russia for ANYTHING.

As long as it is true and not some smoke and mirrors Mueller is trying to use to justify his witch hunt.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-03-2018, 07:34 PM

More chest thumping by the election candidate/incumbent/Next President of Russia. Got a point though. Anyone seen Mueller present any evidence? The accused DOES have the Right to review any evidence to be used against him/her/them.

Currently they have millions of dumbasses already believing Russia is guilty(WITH NO PROOOF GIVEN)--which is icing on the cake...
As attention has been taken away from China many aggressive moves.
A safe bet is--find out what the dems are for and be 100% against it.
They are bought,,, lock, stock and barrel by China.
The same China that has fkked us repeatedly over the last three+ decades in trade agreements and its currency manipulations..
Truly IS DAMN sickening how gullible the American population is now ,IMHO..-Tyr

Gunny
03-03-2018, 09:02 PM
Currently they have millions of dumbasses already believing Russia is guilty(WITH NO PROOOF GIVEN)--which is icing on the cake...
As attention has been taken away from China many aggressive moves.
A safe bet is--find out what the dems are for and be 100% against it.
They are bought,,, lock, stock and barrel by China.
The same China that has fkked us repeatedly over the last three+ decades in trade agreements and its currency manipulations..
Truly IS DAMN sickening how gullible the American population is now ,IMHO..-TyrI don't think they've been bought by China. The Dems have been scared to death of China since 1951. They freeze anytime China is mentioned. Fact is, MacArthur was right and Truman f*cked that all up. And here we are 70-something years later playing patty-cakes with a nimrod over the same old line in the sand they drew in 52 because it is ingrained in us to fear the "human waves" China can throw at us.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-04-2018, 12:48 AM
I don't think they've been bought by China. The Dems have been scared to death of China since 1951. They freeze anytime China is mentioned. Fact is, MacArthur was right and Truman f*cked that all up. And here we are 70-something years later playing patty-cakes with a nimrod over the same old line in the sand they drew in 52 because it is ingrained in us to fear the "human waves" China can throw at us.

FEAR SET THE FOUNDATION BUT GREED&CORRUPTION IN THE FFING DEM PARTY HAS DONE THE REST MY FRIEND.
Totally agree about Truman -always hated that bastard for what he did to MacArthur.
MacArthur was right about China, and that bastard Trumann should have let us fight them then!
They pretty much own us now-sent we sent so much of our industry there.
History I know- especially about WW2 AND ITS AFTERMATH, KOREAN WAR AND THAT DEVIOUS NATION CALLED CHINA.
TOOOOOOOOOOO DAMN BAD THAT GENGHIS KHAN DIDNT SLAUGHTER THEM ALL.
They will soon be this world's nightmare, IMHO..-TYR

Gunny
03-04-2018, 09:47 PM
FEAR SET THE FOUNDATION BUT GREED&CORRUPTION IN THE FFING DEM PARTY HAS DONE THE REST MY FRIEND.
Totally agree about Truman -always hated that bastard for what he did to MacArthur.
MacArthur was right about China, and that bastard Trumann should have let us fight them then!
They pretty much own us now-sent we sent so much of our industry there.
History I know- especially about WW2 AND ITS AFTERMATH, KOREAN WAR AND THAT DEVIOUS NATION CALLED CHINA.
TOOOOOOOOOOO DAMN BAD THAT GENGHIS KHAN DIDNT SLAUGHTER THEM ALL.
They will soon be this world's nightmare, IMHO..-TYRAll we have to do to screw China is not pay them. ;)

High_Plains_Drifter
03-05-2018, 06:11 PM
All we have to do to screw China is not pay them. ;)
Or have a trade war with them... ;)

Their economy isn't as glowing as some may think. I've read article after article about how they're on the brink of total financial collapse. They have a worse separation between their rich and poor than we do, and they have a hell of a lot more people to feed than we do. We could put a far worse hurtin' on china than they ever could us. America is in the drivers seat in so many ways it ain't even funny. We have our own food, we have our own fuel, and we have our own industry. We don't really NEED the rest of world a fraction as bad as the rest of the world needs US. All we have to do is reassert ourselves as the leader and let them all know the FUCKING of America is OVER, and that's what president Trump is trying to do.

Gunny
03-05-2018, 06:16 PM
Or have a trade war with them... ;)

Their economy isn't as glowing as some may think. I've read article after article about how they're on the brink of total financial collapse. They have a worse separation between their rich and poor than we do, and they have a hell of a lot more people to feed than we do. We could put a far worse hurtin' on china than they ever could us. America is in the drivers seat in so many ways it ain't even funny. We have our own food, we have our own fuel, and we have our own industry. We don't really NEED the rest of world a fraction as bad as the rest of the world needs US. All we have to do is reassert ourselves as the leader and let them all know the FUCKING of America is OVER, and that's what president Trump is trying to do.US consumers get just as screwed in a trade war as anyone else. As a US consumer, I don't like that last man standing idea. My income is nowhere near enough to be one.