PDA

View Full Version : New "Old" Dimbulbcrat Over-and-Misused Word: Bipartisan

Gunny
03-05-2018, 07:39 PM
Everything the Dimbulbs submit to Congress now is "bipartisan" because they are "Dimbulbs". Congress is Republican majority. Therefore, any thing the Dimbulbs can get one Republican to sign on to is "bipartisan", regardless content.

The latest is Dicky Durbin's claim the Dems have submitted "bipartisan" legislation on DACA the President won't even consider because he doesn't want DACA to work. Me neither, but another topic. So how is a Dem proposal submitted by Dems bipartisan? I'm REALLY sick of anyone in Congress or the media slinging that word around. Seems to me a mass delivery of dictionaries is needed all around.

Elessar
03-05-2018, 07:49 PM
Everything the Dimbulbs submit to Congress now is "bipartisan" because they are "Dimbulbs". Congress is Republican majority. Therefore, any thing the Dimbulbs can get one Republican to sign on to is "bipartisan", regardless content.

The latest is Dicky Durbin's claim the Dems have submitted "bipartisan" legislation on DACA the President won't even consider because he doesn't want DACA to work. Me neither, but another topic. So how is a Dem proposal submitted by Dems bipartisan? I'm REALLY sick of anyone in Congress or the media slinging that word around. Seems to me a mass delivery of dictionaries is needed all around.

"bipartisan" That thought did not work or apply when the democrats had control of both Houses.

Check Nancy Pilosi and Harry Reid. Never once tried to work both sides of the aisle.

Gunny
03-05-2018, 08:01 PM
"bipartisan" That thought did not work or apply when the democrats had control of both Houses.

Check Nancy Pilosi and Harry Reid. Never once tried to work both sides of the aisle.
.You'd think with that switch-hitter WE have who's more than willing to bend over for 'em they'd have tried ...