PDA

View Full Version : When Did America LOSE IT'S BACKBONE?

High_Plains_Drifter
03-06-2018, 05:01 PM
This guy is right, but it's not "America," per se, that's lost it's backbone, it's the establishment twats and democrat jack offs in Washington DC that have lost their backbone. This "THE SKY IS FALLING" every time president Trump tries to PUSH BACK against shitty trade deals, rouge regimes and tin pan dictators and the establishment and democraps WHINING is just PATHETIC. When did they lose their BALLS? They're all to entrenched with this STATUS QUO. Things need a damn good SHAKE UP, and when Trump said he was going to PUT AMERICA FIRST, that's exactly what he's trying to do, and these ASS CLOWNS fight him every step of the way... I don't get it... not for the life me... I can't figure it out, and it pisses me off...

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5745900945001/?playlist_id=930909787001#sp=show-clips

aboutime
03-06-2018, 05:22 PM
We lost our backbone when the FEW who complain about everything, become the MANY who get whatever they want because their feelings are hurt throught POLITICAL CORRECTNESS.

ALL of which begins in the Home, and where there is NO Nuclear Family with a FATHER & MOTHER.

Our morals have been lost to the Instant Gratification for the Selfish, and Uninformed who have become the MOB RULE who controls the MONEY, and the POLITICS. Both are DANGEROUS to a society being able to survive.

Elessar
03-06-2018, 06:37 PM
You are both on target and tracking.

What is amazing that liberals want to RULE, not govern....
So they play their mind games with feeble sheep followers

Gunny
03-06-2018, 06:44 PM
This guy is right, but it's not "America," per se, that's lost it's backbone, it's the establishment twats and democrat jack offs in Washington DC that have lost their backbone. This "THE SKY IS FALLING" every time president Trump tries to PUSH BACK against shitty trade deals, rouge regimes and tin pan dictators and the establishment and democraps WHINING is just PATHETIC. When did they lose their BALLS? They're all to entrenched with this STATUS QUO. Things need a damn good SHAKE UP, and when Trump said he was going to PUT AMERICA FIRST, that's exactly what he's trying to do, and these ASS CLOWNS fight him every step of the way... I don't get it... not for the life me... I can't figure it out, and it pisses me off...

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5745900945001/?playlist_id=930909787001#sp=show-clipsYeah, but you're a caveman :laugh:

High_Plains_Drifter
03-06-2018, 06:51 PM
Yeah, but you're a caveman :laugh:
I try... :thumb:

pete311
03-06-2018, 07:07 PM
Complaining about complainers. got it!

Elessar
03-06-2018, 07:16 PM

Got what?

Finally discover a CLUE?

liberals are the complainers...

You are the foremost in this board...
Whine and complain all the damn time

High_Plains_Drifter
03-06-2018, 07:23 PM
The only time we ever see you on here is when you come to take a dump on the board with some jacked up anti president Trump garbage you found on a democrat propaganda site.

You're worse than a complainer, you're a pathetic little regurgitating leftist sheeple hack.

pete311
03-06-2018, 07:54 PM
Got what?

Finally discover a CLUE?

liberals are the complainers...

You are the foremost in this board...
Whine and complain all the damn time

Want some cheese with that whine?

Black Diamond
03-06-2018, 08:05 PM
You've been having a lot of cheese since November 8.

Gunny
03-06-2018, 08:09 PM
Ever going to get a new deflection? You've REALLY over-used this lame one. By all means, don't address the issue.

Gunny
03-06-2018, 08:13 PM
Want some cheese with that whine?At least make an attempt to address the topic. Insults don't bother me, but let's try to keep them in the same realm at least as the topic.

Looking a lot like you can't.

If I need a course on deflection, I will be sure and look you up first.

aboutime
03-06-2018, 08:24 PM

petey is still doing what liberals do best. They accuse others of everything THEY ARE GUILTY OF DOING.
Petey follows this.....http://www.politifake.org/image/political/1308/unmasking-the-democrat-party-politics-1377363784.jpghttp://usbacklash.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/fullofschiff-corrupt-democrat-adam-schiff-conspires-with-corrupt-fbi-doj.jpg

Elessar
03-06-2018, 08:43 PM

Whine?

Want to try and feed me little boy?

pete311
03-06-2018, 08:52 PM
Whine?

Want to try and feed me little boy?

hmmm this is weird

aboutime
03-06-2018, 09:05 PM
hmmm this is weird

Stop looking in that mirror.

Gunny
03-06-2018, 09:14 PM
The backbone has slowly slipped into the abyss more and more with each Democrat President since Jimmy Carter. He, Clinton and Obama just started giving everything away. Who wants to take pride in that?

I was ashamed as an American of both Carter and Obama. Obama made me want to wear a paper bag over my head in public. I don't even know what I thought about Clinton. He was just a crook more than anything else. At least he was funny. So was John Dillinger. Funny, but still crooks.

However, loss of backbone should not be confused with using common sense. There's a time to fight. That option is ALWAYS there.

pete311
03-06-2018, 09:45 PM
The backbone has slowly slipped into the abyss more and more with each Democrat President since Jimmy Carter. He, Clinton and Obama just started giving everything away. Who wants to take pride in that?

I was ashamed as an American of both Carter and Obama. Obama made me want to wear a paper bag over my head in public. I don't even know what I thought about Clinton. He was just a crook more than anything else. At least he was funny. So was John Dillinger. Funny, but still crooks.

However, loss of backbone should not be confused with using common sense. There's a time to fight. That option is ALWAYS there.

You may have a backbone, but you don't know who is running the government.

Gunny
03-06-2018, 10:02 PM
You may have a backbone, but you don't know who is running the government.I know it ain't YOU and your party :laugh:

I'm a lot smarter than you think, Pete. I just don't waste a lot of time on sissy bullshit. I can see right through your charade before you get in the door. I just quit bothering with providing you with legitimate responses for you to deflect off of.

You're the one who doesn't know who's running any-damned-thing because you can't see in a straight line. Life ain't bumper pool, dude.

aboutime
03-06-2018, 10:04 PM
You may have a backbone, but you don't know who is running the government.

petey. Why should anybody here listen to anything you say? You telling us about backbone is really funny, and sad at the same time. You share your lack of a backbone with Obama. And i'll be kind to you by only accusing Obama of having NO BACKBONE, because COWARDS work that way.

High_Plains_Drifter
03-07-2018, 06:47 PM
Ever going to get a new deflection? You've REALLY over-used this lame one. By all means, don't address the issue.
He's obviously a good study of Saul Alinsky's, "RULES FOR RADICALS," don't like the message, can't refute it, attack the messenger.

Yes, it's pathetic, but then most democrats are just that, pathetic. That's what the vast majority of them do. Go to any college and walk around spreading conservative values and ideas, and see how long it takes before you've TRIGGERED enough little fascist bubble heads like pete to cause them to riot, and then retire to their safe places with play dough and petting puppies while they scream helplessly at the sky. They won't DEBATE you, they have NO DESIRE to do that, or let you talk, they just want to SHUT YOU UP.

These people are fuckin' whack, Gunny... serioulsy... people like pete are worthless little piles of human shit.

Gunny
03-07-2018, 07:08 PM
He's obviously a good study of Saul Alinsky's, "RULES FOR RADICALS," don't like the message, can't refute it, attack the messenger.

Yes, it's pathetic, but then most democrats are just that, pathetic. That's what the vast majority of them do. Go to any college and walk around spreading conservative values and ideas, and see how long it takes before you've TRIGGERED enough little fascist bubble heads like pete to cause them to riot, and then retire to their safe places with play dough and petting puppies while they scream helplessly at the sky. They won't DEBATE you, they have NO DESIRE to do that, or let you talk, they just want to SHUT YOU UP.

These people are fuckin' whack, Gunny... serioulsy... people like pete are worthless little piles of human shit.They're just people. I don't mind Pete when he isn't being an ass about politics. He does it on purpose; which, I don't get. Gabby's worse than he is and I like her too when she isn't just out to try and piss everyone off.

If I just hated lefties because they were lefties and stupid when it comes to politics, i'd be missing half of what's left of my family. I was raised military, but my family was Dems. The ones that cut and ran on the Dems were the ones that stayed in the military. The rest just followed along.

We just don't discuss politics at get-togethers because the disrespectful little know-it-all nieces already KNOW better than to start their loopy left crap around me.

Otherwise, they're just goofy kids and family.

mundame
03-08-2018, 08:42 AM
the disrespectful little know-it-all nieces

Yeah, that already happened to me, too, and it was a know-it-all niece, just graduated.

I wonder why kids are not taught normal manners these days?

Black Diamond
03-08-2018, 08:43 AM
Yeah, that already happened to me, too, and it was a know-it-all niece, just graduated.

I guess these parents want to be neglected when they are elderly.

Balu
03-08-2018, 10:24 AM
IMHO.
It was lost when the USA started inflating financial bubbles, rather than being engaged in the real economy. The first alarm bell was a vessel from France with dollars, which entailed the collapse of the post-war Bretton Woods system.

Gunny
03-08-2018, 05:36 PM
IMHO.
It was lost when the USA started inflating financial bubbles, rather than being engaged in the real economy. The first alarm bell was a vessel from France with dollars, which entailed the collapse of the post-war Bretton Woods system.

When you drive the economy, you ARE the economy. Me personally? I'd endure some hardship to watch us collapse yours.

High_Plains_Drifter
03-08-2018, 05:51 PM
They're just people. I don't mind Pete when he isn't being an ass about politics. He does it on purpose; which, I don't get. Gabby's worse than he is and I like her too when she isn't just out to try and piss everyone off.

If I just hated lefties because they were lefties and stupid when it comes to politics, i'd be missing half of what's left of my family. I was raised military, but my family was Dems. The ones that cut and ran on the Dems were the ones that stayed in the military. The rest just followed along.

We just don't discuss politics at get-togethers because the disrespectful little know-it-all nieces already KNOW better than to start their loopy left crap around me.

Otherwise, they're just goofy kids and family.
You're a better man than I am, because I do HATE democrats. They are anti American trash.

I have leftist relatives too, a couple of them are FLAMING leftists... I don't talk to them. None in my immediate family though. My mother and father, God rest his soul, sisters and son are all good conservatives.

The strange part is, I have a few GOOD friends that are democrats, but like me they're older, they're blue dog dems, and they don't hate America, they hate the gun grabbing, they hate higher taxes, they hate the spending, but yet they STILL vote democrat mostly because they were RAISED to vote democrat. I just think they're IGNORANT. We talk, and at times we do so QUITE HEATED, but they can't square WHY they vote for the very people that are trying to TAKE THEIR GUNS, or RAISE THEIR TAXES, or WHATEVER... they just vote dem because that's what they've ALWAYS DONE, that's what their family does... I don't get it.

And yes, I think Pete is a total POS. Everything he believes and stands for is FUCKED ANTI AMERICAN SHIT.

Gunny
03-08-2018, 06:33 PM
You're a better man than I am, because I do HATE democrats. They are anti American trash.

I have leftist relatives too, a couple of them are FLAMING leftists... I don't talk to them. None in my immediate family though. My mother and father, God rest his soul, sisters and son are all good conservatives.

The strange part is, I have a few GOOD friends that are democrats, but like me they're older, they're blue dog dems, and they don't hate America, they hate the gun grabbing, they hate higher taxes, they hate the spending, but yet they STILL vote democrat mostly because they were RAISED to vote democrat. I just think they're IGNORANT. We talk, and at times we do so QUITE HEATED, but they can't square WHY they vote for the very people that are trying to TAKE THEIR GUNS, or RAISE THEIR TAXES, or WHATEVER... they just vote dem because that's what they've ALWAYS DONE, that's what their family does... I don't get it.

And yes, I think Pete is a total POS. Everything he believes and stands for is FUCKED ANTI AMERICAN SHIT.Hating the other guy just because he is the other guy is acting just like the other guy. Then I would have become the very thing I hate the most.

I won't give them that satisfaction.

High_Plains_Drifter
03-08-2018, 06:37 PM
Hating the other guy just because he is the other guy is acting just like the other guy. Then I would have become the very thing I hate the most.

I won't give them that satisfaction.
But I don't "hate the other guy just because he's the other guy," I hate them because they're anti American democrats.

If what you believe in is anti American, or what you do is anti American, then no, I don't like you at all.

aboutime
03-08-2018, 09:43 PM

mundame. No need to wonder anymore. If the parents, and the millenial teachers weren't taught manners. They can't teach the kids something they never learned in the first place.

I grew up being taught to say "Please", and to hold, or open doors for Ladies, give them a seat, and always watch my language around girls.

Today. The language EXCEEDS the manners, and being a gentleman is next to Harassment with strange looks, and the worry I might get SPRAYED with Mace.

Gunny
03-09-2018, 06:52 PM
But I don't "hate the other guy just because he's the other guy," I hate them because they're anti American democrats.

If what you believe in is anti American, or what you do is anti American, then no, I don't like you at all.Lesson learned the hard way: If you destroy and kill because of your hatred for them, you have become the very thing you hate and are behaving in the same manner. You lose yourself, and your righteousness. It's very hard to remember that in the heat of battle, but if you do not, then you have no right to be there because you are no better than your enemy.

God's grace is what makes you righteous so what you do should be righteous according by God. As long as it is, God will lead and protect you and make you powerful. If you forget that for one second you may spend the rest of your life searching for the grace you lost.

Ask King Saul.

CSM
03-09-2018, 07:17 PM
lesson learned the hard way: If you destroy and kill because of your hatred for them, you have become the very thing you hate and are behaving in the same manner. You lose yourself, and your righteousness. It's very hard to remember that in the heat of battle, but if you do not, then you have no right to be there because you are no better than your enemy.

God's grace is what makes you righteous so what you do should be righteous according by god. As long as it is, god will lead and protect you and make you powerful. If you forget that for one second you may spend the rest of your life searching for the grace you lost.

Ask king saul.

very profound and so true

mundame
03-10-2018, 08:45 AM
mundame. No need to wonder anymore. If the parents, and the millenial teachers weren't taught manners. They can't teach the kids something they never learned in the first place.

I grew up being taught to say "Please", and to hold, or open doors for Ladies, give them a seat, and always watch my language around girls.

Today. The language EXCEEDS the manners, and being a gentleman is next to Harassment with strange looks, and the worry I might get SPRAYED with Mace.

I think this is a big issue, with families and social groups all over America simply disintegrating before our eyes because of the divide in values and politics.

As for the male/female thing, that scolding of men who hold doors for us has gone totally out of fashion and we appreciate the help. Sorry about that ---- and I never got into it, myself. After all, the problem now is men who grab and hug and male employers who walk around with no clothes on like Charlie Rose did --- so men who have decent respect for women are starting to look real, real good.

The most important thing I have learned since Nov. 2016 is to jettison enemies. If someone shows he or she is an enemy -- the mean, scornful, mocking talk aimed at hurting us -- don't try to convert them, neither their ideas or their feelings. They are enemies: leave them behind. Whether they are family, supposed friends, in a social group, whatever --- an enemy is not safe or good to be around, don't stay in that situation. I only join conservative groups now and the one mixed forum I'm in I use to practice not interacting with the enemy. (Hard, but I'm getting better at it.) Choose my side and stay loyal to those people: that's the key, IMO.

High_Plains_Drifter
03-10-2018, 09:22 AM
Lesson learned the hard way: If you destroy and kill because of your hatred for them, you have become the very thing you hate and are behaving in the same manner. You lose yourself, and your righteousness. It's very hard to remember that in the heat of battle, but if you do not, then you have no right to be there because you are no better than your enemy.

God's grace is what makes you righteous so what you do should be righteous according by God. As long as it is, God will lead and protect you and make you powerful. If you forget that for one second you may spend the rest of your life searching for the grace you lost.

Ask King Saul.
I don't equate God with war. I equate Satan with war. I equate Satan with democrats. If you don't understand your enemy, then you can't defeat them. But I never have destroyed or killed, although I was there to do just that if need be for 8 years.

As I refer to I hate democrats, that's the truth. I see them as evil. I see them as agents of Satan. I don't want to kill them unless they try to kill me. I'm talking about combating them by whatever means necessary that are non lethal. I just want to defeat them and render them irrelevant. I believe their agenda is the epitome of anti Americanism, including Christianity, and that really gets my hackles up.

aboutime
03-10-2018, 07:17 PM
And, throughout my life, I continued to hear it.

IF I HATE SOMEONE. I will eventually become WHAT I HATE.

So. I hate Noone. https://i.pinimg.com/originals/6b/9b/62/6b9b62b47099bb334a279a7d26a25947.jpg

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-c5667b8d463ba623f839b6f801f42b16-c

Gunny
03-10-2018, 07:29 PM
I don't equate God with war. I equate Satan with war. I equate Satan with democrats. If you don't understand your enemy, then you can't defeat them. But I never have destroyed or killed, although I was there to do just that if need be for 8 years.

As I refer to I hate democrats, that's the truth. I see them as evil. I see them as agents of Satan. I don't want to kill them unless they try to kill me. I'm talking about combating them by whatever means necessary that are non lethal. I just want to defeat them and render them irrelevant. I believe their agenda is the epitome of anti Americanism, including Christianity, and that really gets my hackles up.What you are talking about is war. Your stated goal cannot be achieved without it.

Black Diamond
03-10-2018, 07:47 PM
What you are talking about is war. Your stated goal cannot be achieved without it.
Unless the right could somehow take control of the media

High_Plains_Drifter
03-10-2018, 08:03 PM
What you are talking about is war. Your stated goal cannot be achieved without it.
I do believe the democrats have declared war on conservatives, and Christianity. They're violent when protesting, they attack people, they've even shot up republicans on a ball field, not to mention the 24/7 propaganda campaign they've waged against our president virtually since minute one they knew he won the election. They've weaponized the IRS, the FBI, the DOJ, you name it they've got their corrupt people in it and they're trying to take down republicans. They're trying to take ANY conservative down, and that goes all the way up to the president. They don't want to listen to you either, if you disagree with them, they want to SHUT YOU UP, period. We have nut job democrats like Mad Maxine screaming and whaling... IMPEACH 45, IMPEACH 45... the list of atrocities by radical democrats just goes on and on, and if some of you want to LOVE THEM, be my frickin' guest, but leave me otta that love fest. I see these people as the enemy, an evil enemy.

It may not be a military battle... yet... but make no mistake, it is a war.

aboutime
03-10-2018, 08:41 PM
Unless the right could somehow take control of the media

The Ten Planks of the
Communist Manifesto
1848 by Karl Heinrich Marx
http://laissez-fairerepublic.com/tenplanks.html

Alinski's rules are based on Communist rules from the Manifesto...and Democrats Obey it.

RULE NUMBER 6 answers your question.
https://vikinglifeblog.files.wordpress.com/2017/08/3d787-1000.jpg?w=562&h=393

Gunny
03-10-2018, 08:42 PM
I do believe the democrats have declared war on conservatives, and Christianity. They're violent when protesting, they attack people, they've even shot up republicans on a ball field, not to mention the 24/7 propaganda campaign they've waged against our president virtually since minute one they knew he won the election. They've weaponized the IRS, the FBI, the DOJ, you name it they've got their corrupt people in it and they're trying to take down republicans. They're trying to take ANY conservative down, and that goes all the way up to the president. They don't want to listen to you either, if you disagree with them, they want to SHUT YOU UP, period. We have nut job democrats like Mad Maxine screaming and whaling... IMPEACH 45, IMPEACH 45... the list of atrocities by radical democrats just goes on and on, and if some of you want to LOVE THEM, be my frickin' guest, but leave me otta that love fest. I see these people as the enemy, an evil enemy.

It may not be a military battle... yet... but make no mistake, it is a war.Dems aren't evil. They have a nonsensical ideology that is in opposition to mine. That doesn't make them evil. Just wrong, and a nuisance.

High_Plains_Drifter
03-11-2018, 08:45 AM
Dems aren't evil. They have a nonsensical ideology that is in opposition to mine. That doesn't make them evil. Just wrong, and a nuisance.
I couldn't disagree more... guess I'll leave it at that.