PDA

View Full Version : Elizabeth Warren rejects DNA test to settle Native American heritage claim

Gunny
03-11-2018, 03:21 PM
Sen. Elizabeth Warren (http://www.chicagotribune.com/topic/politics-government/government/elizabeth-warren-PEPLT00007603-topic.html), D-Mass., is rejecting a Massachusetts newspaper's suggestion that she take a DNA test to prove her Native American heritage.
"I know who I am and never used it for anything," Warren said Sunday in an interview on NBC's "Meet the Press." "Never got any benefit from it anywhere."
The senator, a potential 2020 Democratic presidential contender, has faced public questions over her citing of family stories to claim Cherokee and Delaware Indian heritage since her first bid for office, in 2012. President Donald Trump has turned it into a racially tinged attack line, frequently referring to her as "Pocahontas" since May 2016, including at a Saturday night rally in western Pennsylvania. Last week, the Berkshire Eagle, a newspaper published in Pittsfield, Massachusetts, called the issue an "Achilles' heel" for Warren and urged her to "take the spit test" to put it to rest.
On Sunday, Warren stood by family lore as justification for her claim. Her parents, she said, fell in love as teenagers in Oklahoma and eloped because her mother's Native American heritage made her father's family "bitterly opposed" to the union.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-elizabeth-warren-native-american-heritage-20180311-story.html

Typical Dem when it's time to put up of shut up. She does neither. Can't put up OR shut up.

CSM
03-11-2018, 03:42 PM
Wanna bet she already had a DNA test and it shows she is no more Native American than I am a brain surgeon?

Gunny
03-11-2018, 03:47 PM
Wanna bet she already had a DNA test and it shows she is no more Native American than I am a brain surgeon?You're a brain surgeon?

Have I ever got a list for you to get started on ...:laugh:

aboutime
03-11-2018, 04:26 PM
She managed to sidestep, and never really answered the question about "Would she take a DNA test?" Instead, she danced around, bragging about her mother being part of the Oklahoma part indian story....AGAIN. Warren is a proven, liberal LIAR. She attended the Obama/Clinton/DNC school of Perpetual Liars, and Fabricators to intice VOTES.

CSM
03-11-2018, 06:38 PM
You're a brain surgeon?

Have I ever got a list for you to get started on ...:laugh:

Removing a brain is easy.... putting one in ...not so much

mundame
03-11-2018, 07:04 PM
Wanna bet she already had a DNA test and it shows she is no more Native American than I am a brain surgeon?

I bet you're right. Good point.

mundame
03-11-2018, 07:06 PM
She managed to sidestep, and never really answered the question about "Would she take a DNA test?" Instead, she danced around, bragging about her mother being part of the Oklahoma part indian story....AGAIN. Warren is a proven, liberal LIAR. She attended the Obama/Clinton/DNC school of Perpetual Liars, and Fabricators to intice VOTES.

The big problem, that is not referenced here, is her apparently attesting to being a minority, an Indian, to get employment at Harvard. That really is pretty awful.

I assume that's true, as I've read it so often, and that kind of lying ---- or any kind of lying --- is not going anywhere with me. No vote for Fauxcahontas from me.

aboutime
03-11-2018, 07:31 PM
The big problem, that is not referenced here, is her apparently attesting to being a minority, an Indian, to get employment at Harvard. That really is pretty awful.

I assume that's true, as I've read it so often, and that kind of lying ---- or any kind of lying --- is not going anywhere with me. No vote for Fauxcahontas from me.

Which explains why she is called POCAHONTAS.....https://i.ytimg.com/vi/DeTJ2DVI5dc/maxresdefault.jpghttps://pics.astrologymemes.com/how-to-become-a-u-s-senator-the-elizabeth-warren-way-30259046.png

Elessar
03-11-2018, 11:50 PM
Pretty offensive.

My Great-Great-Great Grandmother was Seneca.

This woman is a fraud.