PDA

View Full Version : Does the board believe I am biased?

jimnyc
01-31-2007, 11:05 PM
I'm an admitted conservative. With that said, how does the board feel about my ability to moderate? Have I been fair with everyone, and especially those who have contacted me? Nevermind the OCA issue this loser refers to, I'm simply concerned about his accusations that I am not fair and that it's just a pretense.

From MFM:

nor do I expect you to...but you should probably drop the pretence of being this unbiased moderator who tries his best to display equanimity to all. I said shit and got banned for two days...OCA says shit that is every bit as bad, and he gets a private ass chewing. Do you honestly think there is no difference between those approaches?

Mr. P
01-31-2007, 11:15 PM
Well, if it were my board I’d have banned this idiot long ago.
He is no more than an articulate troll and shit stirrer.

Gaffer
01-31-2007, 11:17 PM
I think you have been more than fair. mfm can NEVER have a discussion in here without getting down to name calling and insults. He is like that on No1's board as well, even worse. I have seen him in action and fully understand why John didn't want him here.

I like your posts and think you should continue as you have been doing. We all have bias'. You have a responsibilty to run the board. You do it as you see fit. Anyone that doesn't like that can go post on other boards. I'm here to read and rant. Not get into pissing matchs with some fool that wants to change the subject or just name call and insult.

I think your doing a fine job.

Grumplestillskin
01-31-2007, 11:50 PM
mfm can NEVER have a discussion in here without getting down to name calling and insults. He is like that on No1's board as well, even worse. I have seen him in action and fully understand why John didn't want him here.

neither can oca re insults and that is MFMs point. BTW, John no longer posts here, and it ain't because of mfm, but OCA. Ironic ain't it.

Jim
Generally you are more than fair, but you have a weakness for OCA for some reason. A reason us centrists/lefties/normals can't figure.

Roomy
02-01-2007, 02:29 AM
I'm an admitted conservative. With that said, how does the board feel about my ability to moderate? Have I been fair with everyone, and especially those who have contacted me? Nevermind the OCA issue this loser refers to, I'm simply concerned about his accusations that I am not fair and that it's just a pretense.

From MFM:

You have always been fair with me.You could ask the same question about certain others but you already know the answer:)

stephanie
02-01-2007, 02:37 AM
I don't think your biased... So what if you lean Conservative, nothing wrong with that....That's how you are...

And your never going to Please everybody, all the time...:beer:

Pale Rider
02-01-2007, 12:11 PM
neither can oca re insults and that is MFMs point. BTW, John no longer posts here, and it ain't because of mfm, but OCA. Ironic ain't it.

Bullshit. That's an outright lie.

Grumplestillskin
02-01-2007, 01:31 PM
Bullshit. That's an outright lie.

No it's not.

OCA
02-01-2007, 03:38 PM
No it's not.

Sure it is, shall I call him up and ask him?

OCA
02-01-2007, 03:40 PM

Jim
Generally you are more than fair, but you have a weakness for OCA for some reason. A reason us centrists/lefties/normals can't figure.

The president of my fan club speaks. I swear you are stalking me and i've told you a hundred times that I don't swing that way.

Anyway Jim says nevermind the OCA issue this loser is talking about......but you go right on and ignore that......troll.

Grumplestillskin
02-01-2007, 06:05 PM
Sure it is, shall I call him up and ask him?

Sure

Grumplestillskin
02-01-2007, 06:06 PM
The president of my fan club speaks. I swear you are stalking me and i've told you a hundred times that I don't swing that way.

Anyway Jim says nevermind the OCA issue this loser is talking about......but you go right on and ignore that......troll.

I was talking to Jim, not you. Who's stalking who again? Jim started a thread and asked for opinions. I gave mine.

OCA
02-01-2007, 08:54 PM
Nevermind the OCA issue this loser refers to

I rest my case........your trolling.

OCA
02-01-2007, 08:54 PM
Sure

Done, he said you're a fucking liar.

OCA
02-01-2007, 09:05 PM
"Hey Mike, my leaving there had nothing at all to do with you, it was however a opening to me and my brother disagreeing about something as usual. He claimed he wanted a change, and that is what I planned on helping out with. I thought the way that you and darin jumped all over Jill initially was wrong was my biggest issue of the night. I dunno who told you what or why but really, hearing it that way you have to take it for what it is."

Eat shit you fucking lying ass troll.

Yurt
02-01-2007, 10:06 PM

Jim

This is true and OCA has admitted such. This board or that other board, I have read him say he "knows" the owner. I don't care if the friend of the owner of whatever establishment gets away with stuff that others don't, but you can't say that you are unbiased with that person. Owners privs you know.

Other than that, way cool. Least biased mod I have ever seen. Factual evidence:

This section of the forum

Grumplestillskin
02-01-2007, 10:08 PM
"Hey Mike, my leaving there had nothing at all to do with you, it was however a opening to me and my brother disagreeing about something as usual. He claimed he wanted a change, and that is what I planned on helping out with. I thought the way that you and darin jumped all over Jill initially was wrong was my biggest issue of the night. I dunno who told you what or why but really, hearing it that way you have to take it for what it is."

You believe what you want to believe Dickhead. He said what he said...

jillian
02-01-2007, 10:10 PM

Funny, I just spoke with him and he said I was free to point out to you that he said no such thing as that Grump lied. Rather, he said I was free to point out THIS part of his pm.....

it was however a opening to me and my brother disagreeing about something as usual. He claimed he wanted a change, and that is what I planned on helping out with. I thought the way that you and darin jumped all over Jill initially was wrong was my biggest issue of the night. I dunno who told you what or why but really, hearing it that way you have to take it for what it is."

Yurt
02-01-2007, 10:13 PM

Who is your brother?

MtnBiker
02-01-2007, 10:16 PM
You believe what you want to believe Dickhead. He said what he said...

What a person says and what another person perceives are not always in congruence to each other.

OCA
You two are unbelievable. He didn't say Chump lied, he would never use those words, but its all right there in black and white.

"hey Mike, leaving there had nothing at all to do with you"

You two speak English?

Yurt
Funny, I just spoke with him and he said I was free to point out to you that he said no such thing as that Grump lied. Rather, he said I was free to point out THIS part of his pm.....

it was however a opening to me and my brother disagreeing about something as usual. He claimed he wanted a change, and that is what I planned on helping out with. I thought the way that you and darin jumped all over Jill initially was wrong was my biggest issue of the night. I dunno who told you what or why but really, hearing it that way you have to take it for what it is."

WTF

Is there some personal shite going on here? If so, make know it is personal, so others don't assume because it is a public post/thread they can respond.

Fair enough?

Grumplestillskin
02-01-2007, 10:19 PM
What a person says and what another person perceives are not always in congruence to each other.

True

OCA
02-01-2007, 10:19 PM
Who is your brother?

This guy used to be Sir Evil, he is Jimnyc's brother.

OCA
02-01-2007, 10:23 PM

Biker i'm taking just what exactly he said which is completely clear, i'm trying to stop the slanderous libel by the troll Chump. Then when I refute the claim with the own words of the person who they claim left because of me the subject gets changed.

Simply incredible.

jillian
02-01-2007, 10:23 PM
You two are unbelievable. He didn't say Chump lied, he would never use those words, but its all right there in black and white.

"hey Mike, leaving there had nothing at all to do with you"

You two speak English?

You not read the part where he said that the issue on the night he left was the way I was treated?

OCA
02-01-2007, 10:25 PM

Honey read the first sentence of the WHOLE message. Quit clipping out what doesn't make Chump look bad.

OCA
02-01-2007, 10:26 PM
You not read the part where he said that the issue on the night he left was the way I was treated?

WOMAN WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR MAIN MALFUNCTION? READ THE FIRST FUCKING SENTENCE AND THEN SILENCIO.

jillian
02-01-2007, 10:29 PM
WOMAN WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR MAIN MALFUNCTION? READ THE FIRST FUCKING SENTENCE AND THEN SILENCIO.

You have to read them both together. But I'm out of this one now, anyway. Just wanted to relay what John said.

OCA
02-01-2007, 10:32 PM
You have to read them both together. But I'm out of this one now, anyway. Just wanted to relay what John said.

Talked to Johnny earlier myself but gosh thanks for repeating word for word to me what he said. That first sentence is a doozie though, clears me of all charges.

Yurt
02-01-2007, 10:32 PM

Do you know the owner?

OCA
02-01-2007, 10:35 PM
Do you know the owner?

Have the owner and I hooked up personally? No, and thanks can be given to his dyslexic brother for that.:wink2:

MtnBiker
02-01-2007, 10:37 PM
Have the owner and I hooked up personally? No, and thanks can be given to his dyslexic brother for that.:wink2:

Didn't somebody forget your phone number and leave you hanging for hours? :D

darin
02-01-2007, 10:37 PM

He didn't leave that night, Jillian.

OCA
02-01-2007, 10:40 PM
Didn't somebody forget your phone number and leave you hanging for hours? :D

Evil jacked up 1 number in his cell# and I forgot to bring Janeeng's number with me so I ended up in Jersey and no party.

OCA
02-01-2007, 10:46 PM
And for the reference of all members: unfounded slander, libel and rumour such as the type which was attempted here cannot and will not be tolerated here.

Personally I think most of us are above that but unfortunately some aren't, carry on ladies and gentlemen.

MtnBiker
02-01-2007, 10:48 PM
Ok guys let me put this one to bed. I know John quite well I've been a mod on 2 of his own boards not to mention the usmb for a number of years. After discussing with him I can say his departure here was not the result of any member or members, rather a personal choice not to be a member of DebatePolicy anymore.

MtnBiker
02-01-2007, 10:49 PM
Thread Closed!