PDA

View Full Version : Shaquille O'Neal - put cops in schools

jimnyc
03-15-2018, 09:31 AM
Shaq is a funny bastard, but also smart, and also very rich! He's got a few honorary badges I believe. At any rate, I agree 300000000000000000000000000% with him.

---

PUT COPS IN SCHOOLS TO STOP SHOOTINGS
... And Don't Ban Guns!

Shaq says he has the answer to stopping mass school shootings like the one we saw in Parkland -- placing armed police officers on school grounds.

"The quick fix ... the government should give law enforcement more money," Shaq said on WABC Radio's "Curtis and Cosby" show.

"Give more money, you recruit more people, and the guys that are not ready to go on the streets, you put them in front of the schools. You put 'em in front of the schools, you put 'em behind the schools, you put 'em inside the schools."

"I would like to see police officers in schools, inner cities, private schools."

Shaq says he got the idea from growing up on a military base -- where the cops they had on campus were very effective at stopping any violence that broke out.

What Shaq does NOT want the government to do is ban semiautomatic weapons -- like the one Nikolas Cruz used to gun down 17 people at Marjory Stoneman Douglas HS -- arguing they'll become even more dangerous on the black market.

"There's a lot of those weapons already on the streets. So it's not like, if you say, 'OK, these weapons are banned,' people are gonna go, 'Oh man, let me turn it in.' That's definitely not going to happen."

FYI, Shaq's always been a huge supporter of cops ... and in 2016, was sworn in as a sheriff's deputy in Clayton County, Georgia.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/03/14/shaq-cops-schools-shootings-guns/

pete311
03-15-2018, 09:52 AM
Shaq is not smart. I had a cop in my high school. I don't see a problem with it.

jimnyc
03-15-2018, 09:57 AM
Shaq is not smart. I had a cop in my high school. I don't see a problem with it.

Shaw would likely run circles around your sorry ass in the intelligence department. I'd like to see you accomplish a 3rd of what he has, educationally speaking, athletically speaking, for public good speaking, as a great parent speaking. He would devastate you in every area.

AND he's still right about cops helping in schools and the govt helping pay. And he's right about Semi-auto weapons - the semi-autos that liberals like to call assault weapons, when they aren't, because they are ignorant.

pete311
03-15-2018, 12:44 PM
Shaw would likely run circles around your sorry ass in the intelligence department. I'd like to see you accomplish a 3rd of what he has, educationally speaking, athletically speaking, for public good speaking, as a great parent speaking. He would devastate you in every area.

AND he's still right about cops helping in schools and the govt helping pay. And he's right about Semi-auto weapons - the semi-autos that liberals like to call assault weapons, when they aren't, because they are ignorant.

Bizarre reply Jim considering I am fine with cops in schools.

jimnyc
03-15-2018, 01:01 PM
Bizarre reply Jim considering I am fine with cops in schools.

Why is it bizarre? You said that Shaq "is not smart". So I always look at comparisons when someone states that someone else isn't smart.

Do you have 5% of his athleticism - a SHIT TON of it which is because of his dedication to what he wanted in life, and worked his tail off in training to get there?

He's got a bachelor from LSU college. He also has an MBA that he did online - while he dedicated his life to the NBA, and was starting a family at the time... Sure, only idiots can handle getting MBA's while adults and working that amount of hours.

An honorary marshal in helping go after sexual predators.

He TRAINED, not given to him, but trained and became Miami Beach reserve officer, and was sworn in. Also trained and was sworn in as a sheriff's deputy in Georgia. All things that only "not very smart" folks can do in their lifetimes.

He trained as a musician and has released 6 albums in total. Not my style of music, mind you, but it takes a lot of dedication to your music to put out an album successfully. Platinum Certification from the RIAA.

Did music with Michael Jackson. Was with the orchestra at the Boston symphony hall. They liked his dumbness.

He's got credit for acting in 29 films in total. 10 Soundtracks. Much more. Shit only dumb people can do. :rolleyes: He's done a SHIT TON of acting in documentaries and short stories and TV shows.... more dumb shit!!

Also then trained in Mixed Martial Arts. Not a huge competitor, and didn't break records - but YOU go do some MMA training and then tell me how easy it is - and whether its only for dummies.

Personal business ventures. Stock investments galore, and did so himself. Bought out tons of failing mortgages and then selling homes back to owners at more affordable rates. All kinds of dumb shit, ya know?

Minority owner of Sacramento Kings.

That's all I can do now to show off just how dumb he is. Now, of course liberals will then say he is a dumb athlete and that others did his shit for him based on his money. Not even remotely true, for those of us who know the man, his comedy and his intelligence. He is VERY smart - regardless of what your dummy ass states.

Now continue on about just how dumb he is, and about how all of the accomplishments in your life are so much grander somehow.

So yeah, he is correct about cops in schools, I agree, and you agree. But my bizarre post was about YOU jumping to conclusions and having to denigrate someone you know NOTHING about, while I posted about the man, and have followed his life and career for like the past 20 years or so - minimum?