PDA

View Full Version : President Trump says he made up facts in meeting with Justin Trudeau

pete311
03-15-2018, 09:51 AM
President Trump says he made up facts in meeting with Justin Trudeau
http://www.kansascity.com/news/politics-government/article205271469.html

jimnyc
03-15-2018, 09:55 AM
Good to see his way kicked Trudeau's ass too. And he will get things he wants in the long run, and THAT is really what bugs you and other liberals.

Wait a sec...? Did you.... Did you think telling us that he made something up with this dumbass to the north, that this would accomplish anything, other than making me laugh at him even more, and you as well for showing me again how the little things make you whine.

#Life_is_Great
#Liberal_Hypocrisy

CSM
03-15-2018, 11:00 AM
Did he claim to be Native American? Did he deny having sex with that woman? Did he claim to have been in Cambodia during Christmas? Did he deny having classified emails on a private server?

Inquiring minds want to know!!!

:sarcasm:

I don't think liberals recognize hypocritical stances when they see one ... unless it fits their agenda in bashing anyone NOT liberal...

pete311
03-15-2018, 12:49 PM
There is no circumstance where making up facts in front of another world leader is acceptable. It's really odd how you guys rationalize absolutely everything Trump does. Is there anything he can do that would be a mistake in your eyes? Is he on some God level?

jimnyc
03-15-2018, 01:08 PM
There is no circumstance where making up facts in front of another world leader is acceptable. It's really odd how you guys rationalize absolutely everything Trump does. Is there anything he can do that would be a mistake in your eyes? Is he on some God level?

I'm not rationalizing anything. Liberals and democrats are idiots, and they try to TAKE anything they can, condemn anything they disagree with and demand tolerance from everyone in the world while they offend as many as possible and have zero regrets.

Trump is the president of the UNITED STATES, not of Canada, and I couldn't give a climbing monkey's ass if he tells some fibs here and there to these schmucks, in order to gain advantages and get things for our country that he wants.

Rationalize that - Pete311 who has been rationalizing Hillary Clinton's CRIMES forever now, and shrugging shoulders. That's cool though. Couldn't care less about ILLEGAL servers, which the FBI admitted, but then didn't do it's job in prosecuting. You laugh at confidential info hitting the streets. You laugh at a LOT worse confidential information being released by other "tolerant" shithead liberals who don't get their way in life. You ignore Maxine Waters and Nancy Pelosi and their continued LIES and DECEIT and making money off their positions for themselves and families, and then lying about it. No problem whatsoever with CHEATING during the primaries. I guess that "no time it's acceptable to cheat" during elections doesn't apply though. And then caught cheating again with the help of a corrupt and lying news broadcast station that likes to make up news as they go along. All good with little petey though!!

Save it, save your holier than though and how things aren't acceptable. You're hypocrisy knows no boundaries and you are so full of shit that it's flying out of your head and landing on me all the way here in New York. :rolleyes:

High_Plains_Drifter
03-15-2018, 05:45 PM
You are absolutely devoid of ethics by being virtually silent over every leftist lie.

You have no high ground, you have no moral superiority, you have no conscience or shame.

You are trash and that is what you talk... trash.

Gunny
03-15-2018, 06:51 PM
There is no circumstance where making up facts in front of another world leader is acceptable. It's really odd how you guys rationalize absolutely everything Trump does. Is there anything he can do that would be a mistake in your eyes? Is he on some God level?Wrong.

aboutime
03-15-2018, 07:31 PM

Funny how you ignored all of the OBAMA made up facts...or rather...LIES petey. As for being on the GOD level....how bout how the Obama voters saw him..?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bg98BvqUvCc

High_Plains_Drifter
03-15-2018, 07:46 PM
Look at the last mid term election in PA. How did the dem win? He ran as a republican is how.

Now, if the dems are going to say that is the new template for other dems, then... are dems now going to say they're pro 2nd A, anti abortion and pro immigration control?

Let's ask little pete... is that a winner for dems?