PDA

View Full Version : Russian election cheating - caught on CCTV

jimnyc
03-19-2018, 06:01 AM
Of course our little russkie trolls will lie and deny, but hard to argue with video and photographic proof!

I have to wonder - do voting final numbers even matter when you find open cheating and murder?

--

VLAD'S ALL FOLKS Footage of ‘Russian election rigging’ as Vladimir Putin wins biggest ever victory with 75 per cent of votes

In the clips, polling station officials appear to stash voting slips in ballot boxes and block a CCTV camera at one station with balloons, while a Mother Superior appears to check the votes cast by her order

SHOCKING videos have emerged which allegedly show "ballot rigging" in Russia as Vladimir Putin secured his biggest ever victory in the presidential election.

In the clips, polling station officials appear to stash voting slips in ballot boxes and block a CCTV camera at one station with balloons, while a Mother Superior appears to check the votes cast by her order.

It comes as Putin comfortably extended his rule of Russia for another six years this evening, winning 76.67 per cent of the vote - his highest score ever.

The Central Election Commission said communist Pavel Grudinin came in a distant second with 11.78 per cent.

Third was ultranationalist Vladimir Zhirinovsky with 5.66 per cent.

The only candidate to openly criticise Putin during the campaign, liberal TV star Ksenia Sobchak, won just 1.68 per cent.

Rest here - https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5841519/russian-elections-presidential-rigged-vladimir-putin-video-latest/

Polite Russian
03-19-2018, 06:15 AM
Nobody even surprised here :\
76%... oh, c'mon.

I'm not even sad about it. It's like "oh, REAAAALY? NOOOOO SHIT", but with the most sarcasric face, you ever seen.

Everybody knew, what will be happen. So no surprises here. Just al always

jimnyc
03-19-2018, 06:39 AM
76%... oh, c'mon.

I'm not even sad about it. It's like "oh, REAAAALY? NOOOOO SHIT", but with the most sarcasric face, you ever seen.

Everybody knew, what will be happen. So no surprises here. Just al always

Thank you for your honesty, it is most appreciated! I like to mess with the trolls - and you are not one of them, you have been polite, and on point when necessary, and I like that. We won't always agree of course - but no need to lie about our crappy governments or fight over them. I think we all know that many of our politicians suck, but don't speak FOR us.

The best I can say - at least it's not a Clinton!!

Balu
03-19-2018, 07:01 AM
There is a good Russian saying - If the West starts praising you, it means that you are doing something wrong, not in the interests of your country. Examples? - No problem - Gorbachev, Yeltsin. Many still remember what was then.

jimnyc
03-19-2018, 07:04 AM
There is a good Russian saying - If the West starts praising you, it means that you are doing something wrong, not in the interests of your country. Examples? - No problem - Gorbachev, Yeltsin. Many still remember what was then.

Personally?

I praise GOOD. I despise and criticize BAD. I don't need "east or west", as to me ALL people are good, until they give me a reason to think otherwise.

You see, now YOU come here with nothing but wanting to criticize America, criticize US people and prop up Russia as a place that no wrong ever occurs.

So I have a great American saying for you - fuck off.

pete311
03-19-2018, 07:42 AM
Russia is a broken country. It's pretty sad.

Drummond
03-19-2018, 07:50 AM
76%... oh, c'mon.

Everybody knew, what will be happen. So no surprises here. Just al always:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Balu
03-19-2018, 08:21 AM
Personally?

I praise GOOD. I despise and criticize BAD. I don't need "east or west", as to me ALL people are good, until they give me a reason to think otherwise.
You see, now YOU come here with nothing but wanting to criticize America, criticize US people and prop up Russia as a place that no wrong ever occurs.

So I have a great American saying for you - fuck off.
I love you too, Jim, though you are so sensitive as orchid.
And before kissing you good-bye I would like to remind you one ancient proverb, taking into account that you are an Administrator of this board. - Jupiter, you're angry? So you're wrong. :laugh:

jimnyc
03-19-2018, 09:00 AM
I love you too, Jim, though you are so sensitive as orchid.
And before kissing you good-bye I would like to remind you one ancient proverb, taking into account that you are an Administrator of this board. - Jupiter, you're angry? So you're wrong. :laugh:

Just as "east and west" matters not to me when discussing good and bad.... Why you would want to bring up me being admin is beyond me. I'm not moderating you or doing anything negatively, so not sure where the admin thing comes into play here.

And I can take a little manly kiss on the cheek from a fellow drunken friend, but if you try and slip me some tongue, we gonna have some troubles my little Russian friend!! :laugh:

And I'm never angry, just passionate, please understand the difference. When discussing certain subjects, I'm free to let my honesty roam, and let my stance be known, however passionately. But rarely do I let anger take over. More likely to see is my passion, and then some sarcasm or humor, since we are simply just to gentlemen from far distances apart, maybe agreeing or disagreeing on something political, something neither of us can likely change.

I didn't know that orchids could be sensitive?

High_Plains_Drifter
03-19-2018, 10:29 AM
Mister KGB only won with 76% of the vote?

jimnyc
03-19-2018, 11:08 AM
Mister KGB only won with 76% of the vote?

He had to allow some votes to others, plausible deniability and all. :)

Gunny
03-19-2018, 11:33 AM
Why is Balu crying now? Is he threatening to leave again? *yawn* I could go see for myself but scrolling up would require effort ...