PDA

View Full Version : GOP Leaders Call For Second Special Counsel To Investigate Allegations Of FBI Abuse

Gunny
03-20-2018, 06:49 PM
OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 10:35 AM PT — Tues. March 20, 2018House Republicans are coming out in strong support of a second special counsel to investigate allegations of bias and abuse at the FBI.
On Monday, Majority Whip Steve Scalise said he backs the appointment of another special counsel to look at how law enforcement has handled the Russia probe.
Scalise’s remarks echoed similar calls from Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy over the weekend.
Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell have not endorsed a second probe nor criticized Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation.
Congressmen Bob Goodlatte and Trey Gowdy have called on Jeff Sessions and Rod Rosenstein to appoint a second special counsel to investigate potential criminality.
http://www.oann.com/gop-leaders-call-for-second-special-counsel/

A part of me just groaned at the thought of another money pit, endless special counsel.

A part of me says if this is what it takes to put on full display to the letter what a farce Mueller's special counsel has been, then go for it. Although, it's ALREADY obvious Mueller's special counsel is and has been a joke from the beginning, so I'm not sure what bolding the letters and using big, fat crayons to draw pictures for the Dems is going to do.

They'l just come up with another chicken little to avoid addressing any real issue.

aboutime
03-20-2018, 08:52 PM
No need to just investigate the FBI, and Justice Dept. under OBAMA.

Let's start with ERIC HOLDER....former Obama AG
And the SECRET gun deal with Mexico...FAST AND FURIOUS

How about Lois Lerner? IRS crook and bottle washer.
Muller, Comey, Lorretta Lynch...2nd AG Under OBAMA?

How about Hillary, Crooked State Department...BENGHAZI....4 AMERICANS DEAD.

How about all of the Suspicious Deaths related to the CLINTON'S.???

SHUCKS...LET'S JUST GO BACK AND GET EVERYBODY CONNECTED TO OBAMA

Does BETTER LATE, THAN NEVER SOUND GOOD??

Gunny
03-20-2018, 09:04 PM
No need to just investigate the FBI, and Justice Dept. under OBAMA.

Let's start with ERIC HOLDER....former Obama AG
And the SECRET gun deal with Mexico...FAST AND FURIOUS

How about Lois Lerner? IRS crook and bottle washer.
Muller, Comey, Lorretta Lynch...2nd AG Under OBAMA?

How about Hillary, Crooked State Department...BENGHAZI....4 AMERICANS DEAD.

How about all of the Suspicious Deaths related to the CLINTON'S.???

SHUCKS...LET'S JUST GO BACK AND GET EVERYBODY CONNECTED TO OBAMA

Does BETTER LATE, THAN NEVER SOUND GOOD??It would take twice as long to investigate corruption in Obama's administration than it did for him to violate the Constitution for 8 straight years. His administration was more crooked than Tammany Hall's.

I DO think investigating the investigators is probably the best place to start. Otherwise, more of the same. I can't believe how deep Obama got his fingers into the bureaucracy. That's some serious skill at corruption.

aboutime
03-20-2018, 09:54 PM
It would take twice as long to investigate corruption in Obama's administration than it did for him to violate the Constitution for 8 straight years. His administration was more crooked than Tammany Hall's.

I DO think investigating the investigators is probably the best place to start. Otherwise, more of the same. I can't believe how deep Obama got his fingers into the bureaucracy. That's some serious skill at corruption.

Problem is. Even with Obama out of office. He and his crooked people are still trying to overthrow the govt. In my book. THAT'S TREASON. Period.

High_Plains_Drifter
03-21-2018, 10:43 AM
There's just no two ways about it, a second S.C. HAS to be appointed.

And when it is, I don't think it would be long before Mueller was under indictment and shut down.

But since it appears a S.C. has no boundaries, then while they're looking at obama administration corruption, might as well send a contingent to Hawaii with search warrant in hand to uncover this fabled hard copy obama birth certificate. Pfft... I think it's pretty common knowledge that there isn't one. That fucker belongs in prison... he belongs UNDER Fort Leavenworth Federal Prison, if not HUNG. I think after he was given a pass on that, because I think just about EVERYONE in the swamp KNEW he wasn't born in Hawaii, and that it's all just a huge SHAM, but obama figured he could get away with ANYTHING after that, and he sure the hell pushed it.

Black Diamond
03-21-2018, 11:03 AM
There's just no two ways about it, a second S.C. HAS to be appointed.

And when it is, I don't think it would be long before Mueller was under indictment and shut down.

But since it appears a S.C. has no boundaries, then while they're looking at obama administration corruption, might as well send a contingent to Hawaii with search warrant in hand to uncover this fabled hard copy obama birth certificate. Pfft... I think it's pretty common knowledge that there isn't one. That fucker belongs in prison... he belongs UNDER Fort Leavenworth Federal Prison, if not HUNG. I think after he was given a pass on that, because I think just about EVERYONE in the swamp KNEW he wasn't born in Hawaii, and that it's all just a huge SHAM, but obama figured he could get away with ANYTHING after that, and he sure the hell pushed it.
All those who have crossed trump are going to fall on their faces. People are going to be exposed.