PDA

View Full Version : Baby rapist may serve less than 2 years

jimnyc
03-21-2018, 04:09 PM
I don't care when it happened, anyone raping babies or toddlers need to see serious jail sentences, and don't get any 'get out of jail free' cards.

---

Paedophile who raped girl, 4, the day before she started school may serve just two years in jail

A man who raped a four-year-old girl the day before she started school may be only serve two years in jail before being released.

John Barbour repeatedly raped his victim between August 1984 and December 1986 but was only recently brought to justice.

Dad-of-four Barbour, 52, was found guilty of two offences of indecency and one rape charge at Edinburgh High Court and given a four-year sentence – meaning he may be eligible for parole in two years.

His victim, who is now 38-years-old, lashed out at the sentence.

The woman, from Aberdeen, who does now wish to be named, told the Daily Record: ‘He stole my innocence and my childhood and it affects me every day of my life, a life he has ruined.

‘I could not believe, after what he was found guilty of doing to me, and at the age I was, that the judge thought he should only be sentenced to four years.

‘I felt as though I’d been punched in the stomach and wondered why I’d bothered to put myself through it.’

The woman said that Barbour would give her bags of 20p and 50p coins and threatened to hurt her if she ever told anyone about his abuse.

Rest - https://www.yahoo.com/news/paedophile-raped-girl-4-day-started-school-may-serve-just-two-years-jail-145331135.html

Abbey Marie
03-21-2018, 04:23 PM
I hope the Scottish prisoners treat him exactly the way our prisoners would.

:mad:

Elessar
03-21-2018, 07:05 PM
I hope the Scottish prisoners treat him exactly the way our prisoners would.

:mad:

One our reservists in New York was a prison guard at Riker's Island. He told me that when one
like this checked in the Trustee's (other prisoners doing the check-ins) would write a big

BF on their file in big, bold red letters. Life just began to get rough for them!

darin
03-22-2018, 01:55 AM
But instead of Nazi...put 'Rapist'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggiUtXIVp8g

High_Plains_Drifter
03-22-2018, 10:01 AM
Ya know... how do you rape a 4 year old? I mean... I hate to even try and explain the mechanics of that... but how is it possible unless great physical damage is done? I don't mean to be gross but, when I hear of things like this I just think... how is it even possible?

In any case, I think any man that rapes a little girl like that should have his junk CUT OFF, period, CUT IT THE HELL OFF. It's just beyond SICK, it's EVIL, and I hope his fellow inmates make his stay a living hell, or just kill him.

hjmick
03-22-2018, 03:55 PM
I don't care when it happened, anyone raping babies or toddlers need to see serious jail sentences, and don't get any 'get out of jail free' cards.

To hell with your "serious jail sentences," the only thing they should see is the delivery end of a 1911.

Black Diamond
03-22-2018, 04:00 PM
To hell with your "serious jail sentences," the only thing they should see is the delivery end of a 1911.
Delivery end in the rear end.

aboutime
03-22-2018, 04:23 PM
All prisoners near anyone who is in jail for raping ANY CHILD, need to be TOLD by the prison staff, about the ANIMAL who did such a thing. And, ALL CELL 'S should remain UNLOCKED after LIGHTS OUT, while all of the Guards go on a VERY LONG SMOKE BREAK.

The Locks will only be open according to number, for one minute, or until the PEDOPHILE stops yelling.

He should also be permitted to help in the contruction of his WOODEN COFFIN.