PDA

View Full Version : And The Hits Just Keep On Coming From Obama's Weaponized FBI & CIA

FakeNewsSux
03-21-2018, 11:47 PM
Even American heroes were targeted because they made the Dear Leader and the Queen in Waiting look bad:

https://conservativetribune.com/benghazi-hero-comey-mccabes-fbi/

High_Plains_Drifter
03-22-2018, 10:05 AM
This entire deep state democrat corruption cabal and their lawlessness is mind numbing. It could take years to fully unravel.

It's the worst in the history of our nation. Leave it to the democrats, the filth of America.

FakeNewsSux
03-22-2018, 01:06 PM
" Originally posted by High_Plains_Drifter

This entire deep state democrat corruption cabal and their lawlessness is mind numbing. It could take years to fully unravel.
It's the worst in the history of our nation. Leave it to the democrats, the filth of America.

I couldn't agree more. The Democrats must be quite confident that they have all the pieces in place to deliver the country to their control for the foreseeable future. They have enthusiastically and publicly embraced criminality without fear of retribution from either the law or the citizenry. One can only hope that Trump has a plan for this as part of his Swampland Renewal Project. But it also requires that the voters hang tough and see this long term project through to completion.

Your neck of the woods, HPD, has the next opportunity to stay the course as far as government reform is concerned. The April 3rd election in Wisconsin for Supreme Court Justice is a must win for conservatives if all of Gov. Walker's reforms are to stand. I see Eric Holder paid a personal visit to Wisconsin to dump a six figure "contribution" into Judge Rebecca Dallet's (The Liberal of the Ballot) campaign. She will be the one redistricting Wisconsin before November's election kind of like the Pennsylvania Supremes handed Lamb his win a few weeks ago. Come on Cheeseheads, do the right thing and get the job done on April 3rd.

Gunny
03-22-2018, 02:24 PM
" Originally posted by High_Plains_Drifter

I couldn't agree more. The Democrats must be quite confident that they have all the pieces in place to deliver the country to their control for the foreseeable future. They have enthusiastically and publicly embraced criminality without fear of retribution from either the law or the citizenry. One can only hope that Trump has a plan for this as part of his Swampland Renewal Project. But it also requires that the voters hang tough and see this long term project through to completion.

Your neck of the woods, HPD, has the next opportunity to stay the course as far as government reform is concerned. The April 3rd election in Wisconsin for Supreme Court Justice is a must win for conservatives if all of Gov. Walker's reforms are to stand. I see Eric Holder paid a personal visit to Wisconsin to dump a six figure "contribution" into Judge Rebecca Dallet's (The Liberal of the Ballot) campaign. She will be the one redistricting Wisconsin before November's election kind of like the Pennsylvania Supremes handed Lamb his win a few weeks ago. Come on Cheeseheads, do the right thing and get the job done on April 3rd. You got this chess board, and the pieces in place, and the opponents are playing Chutes and Ladders :rolleyes: It takes a brain to play chess.

The Dems/left have the pieces in place to beat the GOP. They have the numbers. And I've said for years what y'all call the "deep state" I've called the bureaucracy is THE real power in DC and they have the numbers. Most namelsess, faceless DC employees are black good ol' boys, and females, with a smattering of military retirees.

They have so mind-f*cked themselves at losing in 2016 they're paralyzed. Their usual ploys aren't working. Trump has back-doored the usually reliable MSM. The MSM has chose the last 3 GOP candidates, They just screwed up in their lack of recognizing how much EVERYONE hates Hillary.

Then you have the GOP. They are in place to seriously layeth the smacketh down on the left and they're too busy infighting in a game of "Who's the REAL Conservative". Easy. None of you. NOW get on the same page and put some REAL hurt on the Dems/left. They act like they have all the time in the world. No. :slap: Let's play like you don't and start ramming shit through. Shit that undermines and weakens Dem stranglehold on the bureaucracy. IF you get more time in Nov by maintaining both Houses, then you can hammer them some more. If you don't maintain, get as much done beforehand to lessen the impact.