PDA

View Full Version : My apologies to one and all

jimnyc
01-31-2007, 11:23 PM
I generally don't like to have outbursts here on the forums, and if so I try to keep them non-personal and directed at stories or generalizing. I guess due to my personal circumstances I got a little heated when I got home this evening and read all that transpired after this afternoon. Some of you have known me from anywhere from 1-3 years now and know it's not typical of me to go completely overboard like that.

I apologize to all who had to read my diatribes. I apologize to MFM for allowing a side of me to get out that even I despise. This is a message board and personal shit like this, and offering to meet people, is just plain silly.

I've been ran a bit ragged as of late and I guess I was a bit short tempered.

Again, apologies to all of you.

-Jim

Gaffer
01-31-2007, 11:39 PM
I'm sure anyone you might go off on has it coming. And can understand with the stress your dealing with.

Roomy
02-01-2007, 02:43 AM
It proves you are a good mod when you can seperate moderating and posting.You should share the skill.:wink2:

retiredman
02-01-2007, 07:33 AM
your apology is gratefully accepted and my role in starting this is both acknowledged by me, and also apologized for.

Roomy
02-01-2007, 10:41 AM
your apology is gratefully accepted and my role in starting this is both acknowledged by me, and also apologized for.

Get over yourself, you big soft bastard:wink2:

darin
02-01-2007, 10:48 AM
Uh? WTF? Did I miss all the fireworks?

Pale Rider
02-01-2007, 11:18 AM
I generally don't like to have outbursts here on the forums, and if so I try to keep them non-personal and directed at stories or generalizing. I guess due to my personal circumstances I got a little heated when I got home this evening and read all that transpired after this afternoon. Some of you have known me from anywhere from 1-3 years now and know it's not typical of me to go completely overboard like that.

I apologize to all who had to read my diatribes. I apologize to MFM for allowing a side of me to get out that even I despise. This is a message board and personal shit like this, and offering to meet people, is just plain silly.

I've been ran a bit ragged as of late and I guess I was a bit short tempered.

Again, apologies to all of you.

-Jim

I don't think you have a damn thing to apologize for brother. You acted approprietly for what you thought was going down, and who knows for sure, you still might be right.

(I think so.)

jackass
02-01-2007, 05:40 PM
Jim....that was tame for you!!

jimnyc
02-01-2007, 05:45 PM
Jim....that was tame for you!!

Thanks, wonder bread! :)

jackass
02-01-2007, 05:55 PM
Thanks, wonder bread! :)

I think youre going soft in your old age!!