PDA

View Full Version : Trump’s Pentagon Deep-Sixes Obama’s Transgender Ideology

jimnyc
03-24-2018, 06:18 AM
Oh, this makes me feel so horrible. NOT.

--

Trump’s Pentagon Deep-Sixes Obama’s Transgender Ideology

President Donald Trump’s Pentagon chief is reversing the pro-transgender policy set by former President Barack Obama and will reject soldiers or recruits who demand to be classified as members of the other sex.

The Pentagon’s rejection of the transgender ideology pushed by Obama is a huge win for the feminist and conservative groups who want to preserve the legal and civic distinctions between the two equal, different and complementary male and female biological sexes.

The rejection of Obama’s policy prompted emotional protests from progressives who wish to outlaw and stigmatize the distinctions between women and men, and between girls and boys. Rep. Nancy Pelosi, the House’s minority leader, described the revived policy as a “hateful” insult to “our brave transgender members of the military who serve with honor & dignity.”

In their immediate response, progressive advocates tried to smear Trump’s defense of sexual distinctions as “bigotry.” They did not try to make any substantial arguments why Americans should agree to the transgender demand that people can change their legal sex by simply declaring themselves to be members of the other sex.

Rest - http://www.breitbart.com/2018-elections/2018/03/23/trump-pentagon-rejects-obama-transgender-ideology/

pete311
03-24-2018, 08:15 AM
Timing of this is suspicious. Throwing a bone to his base that is mad he signed the spending bill?

Abbey Marie
03-24-2018, 08:37 AM
I doubt this was conceived overnight, Pete.

Decide what the heck you "want to be", obtain said body parts, then sign up. Too much to ask? :rolleyes:

Black Diamond
03-24-2018, 08:40 AM
Timing of this is suspicious. Throwing a bone to his base that is mad he signed the spending bill?
Agreed. I don't think it's a coincidence.

Black Diamond
03-24-2018, 08:42 AM
I doubt this was conceived overnight, Pete.

Decide what the heck you "want to be", obtain said body parts, then sign up. Too much to ask? :rolleyes:
I agree wholeheartedly. But I think this is the distraction he needs. Probably took him two seconds just like the NFL kneeling thing did.

LongTermGuy
03-24-2018, 08:48 AM
Either way (When it was "conceived").... it works out well for sane Americans and "Men" in the Military.:cool:

https://zeepertje.files.wordpress.com/2017/07/wmz-transgender-army-usa-trump-ban-text-show-balls.jpg
http://conservativetribune.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/hard-core-vs-transgender-troops.jpg

http://drrichswier.com/wp-content/uploads/trump-transgender-ban-in-militarry-e1501626191156.jpg

jimnyc
03-24-2018, 08:48 AM

Like others have already stated, I highly doubt it was done in the spur of the moment. Perhaps it was announced to help, but I would imagine this was a planned decision. one that Republicans across the board would support and like no matter when announced.

High_Plains_Drifter
03-24-2018, 09:04 AM
Trump put a stop to the fag tranny boys and girls long ago and one of the commie leftist activists from the bench stopped it.

This is nothing new, it's revisiting it, and it's much needed. The damn military is NOT a petri dish for HOMOS, or a SAFE PLACE where they can go and get their DICK CUT OFF for FREE. It's also very disruptive to the normal cohesiveness needed within the military fighting unit. The military's intended purpose is to create a bunch of bad asses that are ready to go KILL PEOPLE. It's purpose is NOT to coddle FAGGOTS that have no idea if they're a GIRL or a BOY. Look between your fucking legs... THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE.

LongTermGuy
03-24-2018, 09:16 AM
Trump put a stop to the fag tranny boys and girls long ago and one of the commie leftist activists from the bench stopped it.

This is nothing new, it's revisiting it, and it's much needed. The damn military is NOT a petri dish for HOMOS, or a SAFE PLACE where they can go and get the DICK CUT OFF for FREE. It's also very disruptive to the normal cohesiveness needed within the military fighting unit. The military is intended purpose is create a bunch of bad asses that are ready to go KILL PEOPLE. It's purpose is NOT to coddle FAGGOTS that have no idea if they're a GIRL or a BOY. Look between your fucking legs... THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE.

https://pics.onsizzle.com/the-militaryis-nota-fucking-social-experiment-the-purpose-of-the-29630003.png
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/16/e8/c9/16e8c9ce1d155d43ca374f1ff1ff2c1e.jpg

Elessar
03-24-2018, 10:23 AM
It was the right move.

Allowing a tranny into a unit is a distraction and the fool claiming to identify them self
as 'other gender' is just itching to be ridiculed, ostracized, and possibly 'bullied'.

When you sign enlistment papers, you understandably agree to give up certain 'rights' that
would be recognized in the civilian community.

As some of the above posts indicate quite factually, The Military is NOT a Social Experiment!

Gunny
03-24-2018, 04:26 PM
There's no place any weird-ass shit that makes some "special" little pantywaists feel all warm n fuzzy about themselves as individual in the military. You're a Marine, or get the F- out. I don't have the time nor inclination to deal with your indecisive ass that doesn't even know whether or not you have a d*ck or boobs. You're damned sure not wrecking my unit's moral and cohesion with your divisive BS.

Ask @CSM (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=36) ... I CAN and WILL make you go away. One way or the other. I can pile so much negative paper on your ass you won't be able to carry to the Separation Center by yourself.

I'll have it wheel-barrowed right up to the Bn SgtMaj and your lame ass with it.

CSM
03-24-2018, 06:01 PM
There's no place any weird-ass shit that makes some "special" little pantywaists feel all warm n fuzzy about themselves as individual in the military. You're a Marine, or get the F- out. I don't have the time nor inclination to deal with your indecisive ass that doesn't even know whether or not you have a d*ck or boobs. You're damned sure not wrecking my unit's moral and cohesion with your divisive BS.

Ask @CSM (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=36) ... I CAN and WILL make you go away. One way or the other. I can pile so much negative paper on your ass you won't be able to carry to the Separation Center by yourself.

I'll have it wheel-barrowed right up to the Bn SgtMaj and your lame ass with it.

The military has been used for social experimentation quite a few times in its history...sometimes that is a good thing....sometimes it isn't. I don't think it takes a frikkin genius to figure out this one. Gunny is dead on with this one.

aboutime
03-24-2018, 09:18 PM

Why are YOU even concerned about it petey? You'd never have to worry about that GUY/GIRL next to you in anything like a FOXHOLE. But, sleeping together on a THAN FRAN THISCO street might be more to your liking...not being a VETERAN of anything but BS...of course!

Gunny
03-24-2018, 09:24 PM
Why are YOU even concerned about it petey? You'd never have to worry about that GUY/GIRL next to you in anything like a FOXHOLE. But, sleeping together on a THAN FRAN THISCO street might be more to your liking...not being a VETERAN of anything but BS...of course!In a fighting hole? How about in berthing? Can you imagine?

"Sir, the company refuses to take showers because the he/she is checking them out." I sure as Hell wouldn't want to be below decks in berthing doing morning inspection after about 3 days of THAT.

Start out the cruise in male berthing, finish it off in female berthing :rolleyes:

High_Plains_Drifter
03-25-2018, 09:24 AM
In a fighting hole? How about in berthing? Can you imagine?

"Sir, the company refuses to take showers because the he/she is checking them out."
That's when all the troops put a bar of soap in one of their socks and take care of business.

aboutime
03-25-2018, 11:33 AM
In a fighting hole? How about in berthing? Can you imagine?

"Sir, the company refuses to take showers because the he/she is checking them out." I sure as Hell wouldn't want to be below decks in berthing doing morning inspection after about 3 days of THAT.

Start out the cruise in male berthing, finish it off in female berthing :rolleyes:

Gunny. I've heard many stories during my time in the Navy, and many of them didn't sound MADE UP. There was a time, when there was no Female Berthing, before women went to sea. Where some of the LIGHT IN THE LOAFERS people who INSPECTED other sailors in the shower...strangely disappeared....and never made it to Morning Muster.

They called it...LOST AT SEA.

Gunny
03-25-2018, 01:03 PM
That's when all the troops put a bar of soap in one of their socks and take care of business.No reason. Gets troops in trouble, and one of them is ALWAYS going to talk.

A Marine like that (if there even is such a thing)would never make it to float back in my day. You work for ME. I decide whether or not you can drill, PT, adequately swim, maintain your uniform and equipment, your weapon(s), personal hygiene, appearance, work well in a unit and just generally breathe right or wrong. If you do NONE OF THE ABOVE correctly? Bye.

Disrupting my unit cohesion and morale by wearing a sign that says your gender is undetermined? Fatal. You will NOT deploy. And I can get QUITE imaginative with a piece of paper and pen on ALL THOSE counseling sheets on your inability to adapt to military life. The CO 99 times out of 100 has no idea who the guy is signs off on whatever the Gunny or 1stSgt tells him. "It" goes home, and nobody gets in trouble.

And yes, Pete, I CAN sleep just fine at night knowing I screwed someone over if they are detrimental to my unit. He gets his feelings hurt and goes home, or I keep him and he gets people killed. Not a hard choice to live with.

Gunny
03-25-2018, 01:06 PM
Gunny. I've heard many stories during my time in the Navy, and many of them didn't sound MADE UP. There was a time, when there was no Female Berthing, before women went to sea. Where some of the LIGHT IN THE LOAFERS people who INSPECTED other sailors in the shower...strangely disappeared....and never made it to Morning Muster.

They called it...LOST AT SEA.Remember that Marine was "lost at sea" back in the mid-90s and by some miracle stayed afloat for a week? The media made a big deal out of it at the time. Turned out he was discharged for being gay. My first thought was "I just BET you "fell" overboard" :laugh: