PDA

View Full Version : Caroline Glick: John Bolton’s Appointment is an ‘America First’ Move

jimnyc
03-24-2018, 06:27 AM
The more I read the more I like this decision.

---

Caroline Glick: John Bolton’s Appointment is an ‘America First’ Move

President Donald Trump’s decision to appoint former UN Ambassador John Bolton to serve as his National Security Advisor is arguably the most significant single step he has taken to date toward implementing his America First foreign policy since taking office.

The news hit America’s enemies and competitors — from Pyongyang to Teheran to Moscow to Beijing — like a wall of bricks Thursday night.

Early criticisms on the political right of Bolton’s appointment have centered on two points. First, it is argued that Bolton, who has been involved in U.S. foreign policymaking since the Reagan administration, is a creature of the Washington foreign policy swamp.

While it is true that Bolton is from Washington – or Baltimore, to be precise – and although it is true that he held senior foreign policy positions in both Bush administrations, he has always been a thorn in the side of the establishment rather than a member of that establishment.

For the better part of three decades, Bolton has bravely held positions that fly in the face of the establishment’s innate preference for appeasement. He was a vocal critic, for example, of then-President Bill Clinton’s disastrous nuclear diplomacy with North Korea.

The 1994 “Agreed Framework” that Clinton concluded with Pyongyang was touted as a peaceful resolution of the nuclear crisis with North Korea. In exchange for shuttering – but not destroying — its nuclear installations, North Korea received light water reactors from the U.S. and massive economic relief. As Bolton warned it would, North Korea pocketed the concessions and gifts and continued to develop its nuclear weapons. In other words, far from preventing North Korea from developing nuclear weapons, the Agreed Framework preserved the North Korean nuclear program and enabled the regime to develop it effectively with U.S. assistance.

Rest - http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/23/caroline-glick-john-boltons-appointment-america-first-move/

jimnyc
03-24-2018, 06:29 AM
And this here absolutely GUARANTEES that it was a great choice!

--

Maher: Bolton ‘What They Call an Asshole’s Asshole’

On Friday’s broadcast of HBO’s “Real Time,” host Bill Maher stated that incoming National Security Adviser John Bolton is “what they call ‘an asshole’s asshole.'”

Maher said that Bolton “has experience with incompetence” due to his tenure with the Bush administration.

He continued, “John Bolton came here, we talked to him. He’s another one of those hawks…who never served in Vietnam. The only person, by the way, in military history who was classified 4F because of his mustache. That’s very rare. But, you know, he was all gung-ho, John Bolton was, for the war in Iraq, wants now to mix it up big time with Iran and North Korea. He’s what they call an asshole’s asshole.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/03/23/maher-bolton-what-they-call-an-assholes-asshole/

Elessar
03-24-2018, 11:06 AM
Well, if that idiot Maher disapproves Bolton....Then Bolton is good to go!
Maher calling someone else an asshole? Classic, coming from a whining liberal asshole.

High_Plains_Drifter
03-24-2018, 02:40 PM
That ugly little leftist turd Maher is a Hugh Hefner wannabe. He always hangs out at the Playboy mansion, probably because that's the only place he can get a female to pay any attention to his ogre face.

Freakin' little ass clown. Now I really like Bolton's appointment.

Gunny
03-24-2018, 04:52 PM
Yeah, you got to wonder if Maher thinks he's actually hurting Bolton. If Maher thinks he's an asshole, good. Anything that pisses Maher off works for me :)

High_Plains_Drifter
03-24-2018, 05:34 PM
Yeah, you got to wonder if Maher thinks he's actually hurting Bolton. If Maher thinks he's an asshole, good. Anything that pisses Maher off works for me :)
He's another one I'd just love to kick his ass.

Gunny
03-24-2018, 05:53 PM
He's another one I'd just love to kick his ass.He's on the short list for sure. Of course, MY "short list" is pretty damned long :)

aboutime
03-24-2018, 05:55 PM
Both of them are jealous of how insignificant, foolish, and ASSHOLE-LIKE they are. So, they do the typical Liberal Tactic of RE-DIRECTING ALL ATTENTION from themselves, to hide their own propensity to BREATH thru their own SPHINCTER opening to expose their Ignorance.
https://www.thewrap.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Maher.jpghttps://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYol2Ia0Tt2t5Nb0-tKL9JbMH5mQoxLn4pjbYGZi1szSDAx4Qn

aboutime
03-24-2018, 06:04 PM
He's another one I'd just love to kick his ass.

You would break all of his teeth, and he'd bite his tongue if you kicked his ass!:laugh:

https://cdn.someecards.com/someecards/usercards/MjAxMi0yOTljNzU3ZDUzOTMwZjRj.png

Gunny
03-24-2018, 08:48 PM
I don't watch these assclowns so the memory is a bit hazy but ....

I tuned out Matthew when he got that "tingling in his leg". He had NOTHING to say I wanted to hear after that.

Maher, IIRC, was kind of funny when he started out. hen he sort of morphed into a leftwingnut douche.

LongTermGuy
03-25-2018, 09:16 AM
I don't watch these assclowns so the memory is a bit hazy but ....

I tuned out Matthew when he got that "tingling in his leg". He had NOTHING to say I wanted to hear after that.

Maher, IIRC, was kind of funny when he started out. hen he sort of morphed into a leftwingnut douche.

I dont watch these clowns either...but hear about their comments in the media ..then respond in kind.. ....