PDA

View Full Version : Trump, GOP Congress Give Planned Parenthood $500 Million In Taxpayer Funds

jimnyc
03-24-2018, 06:57 AM
This pisses me off more than anything else in this bill. Why in there? Obviously the democrats. And there were even MORE republicans in the house! 145 Repubs to 111 Democrats. Huh? And then 25 Republicans actually voted for this bill in the Senate.

So this was FAR from solely being Trump's fault. The republicans, many of them, voted this through. :(

But PP of all places? I know it's the baby of the Dems, or should I say baby killer. Year after year, promise after promise. :(

--

Trump, GOP Congress Give Planned Parenthood $500 Million In Taxpayer Funds

President Donald Trump and congressional Republicans broke their promise to conservative voters by including funding for Planned Parenthood, which receives approximately $500 million in taxpayer funding each year, in the omnibus bill that Trump signed into law on Friday.

Trump, Speaker of the House Paul Ryan and other Republican leaders promised their voters for years that they would defund Planned Parenthood if given the chance to govern.

Now, with Republican majorities in the House and Senate and a Republican in the White House, the nation’s number one killer of unborn children will continue receiving hundreds of millions of dollars in taxpayer funding.

Planned Parenthood receives approximately $500 million in taxpayer funding every year through Medicaid and Title X grants for family planning.

The spending bill breaks Trump’s campaign promise to his voters, but it does fulfill a promise that his Democratic opponent, Hillary Clinton, made on the campaign trail in 2016.

Rest - http://dailycaller.com/2018/03/23/trump-gop-omnibus-planned-parenthood/

NightTrain
03-24-2018, 11:12 AM
Now this really burns my ass.

Black Diamond
03-24-2018, 11:14 AM
Yikes.

High_Plains_Drifter
03-24-2018, 02:31 PM
Well... I really don't get it. The dems rely on the black vote, yet the vast, staggering majority of abortions at PP are for blacks. The dems are killing off their own voters.

So be it.

Gunny
03-24-2018, 04:57 PM
Yet another single, individual reason Trump should not have signed the Bill. This issue alone is a deal-breaker to me.

High_Plains_Drifter
03-24-2018, 05:32 PM
Yet another single, individual reason Trump should not have signed the Bill. This issue alone is a deal-breaker to me.
I truly believe at this point that the ONLY reason Trump signe that bill was because Gen. Mad Dog Mattis called him up and BEGGED him to sign it for the sake of the military.

Now I'm even more pissed at that little SHIT Ryan and turtle face McConnell. Those two JACKASSES have been bucking Trump from day one. Did we EVER hear of a DEMOCRAT bucking the kenyan? Aaaah... FUCK NO. I actually feel SORRY for Trump. He's done his level best to DRAIN THE SWAMP and do what's RIGHT for America, but he hasn't had any help from virtually ANYONE in Washington. It's absolutely DISGUSTING.

aboutime
03-24-2018, 09:22 PM

Gunny. Most of us feel the same as you. BUT.....Being Veterans....We have to remember how TRUMP explained his ONE, and ONLY reason he could sign the LOUSY bill, was because...THIS WOULD BE THE ONE, AND ONLY CHANCE he might have to Build Up the Military again...BEFORE the MID-TERM elections when the DIRTY DEMOCRATS might get their majority back...THEN, everything UNDONE...will remain UNDONE.

At least ALL OF US can depend on the President...as Veterans, if for nothing else.:salute: