PDA

View Full Version : Former Officer Speaks Out About 'brainwashing' of Kids

High_Plains_Drifter
03-24-2018, 06:23 PM
Finally the spot light is being turned on the indoctrination centers we call "schools." My guess is in the coming months this is going to gain a lot of traction. It's not like we don't know it's happening, and that the radical left has total control of it... and it's got a hellova lot more to do with than just no flag...

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5757537881001/?playlist_id=930909787001#sp=show-clips

Gunny
03-24-2018, 07:34 PM
"Okay class ... stand and face the wall for the pledge ....:rolleyes:"

High_Plains_Drifter
03-24-2018, 08:04 PM
This is the shit that's happening in schools, and had I had a kid in this class, I'd have SUED that freakin' school... errr... indoctrination center...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp-ot_vChlU&t=57s

LongTermGuy
03-24-2018, 08:40 PM

Anytime over communism / Liberalism... to Pledge allegiance to our Flag and country.......

Gunny
03-24-2018, 08:44 PM
Anytime over communism / Liberalism... to Pledge allegiance to our Flag and country....... Point to my post is it's ... "Class, stand and face the FLAG for the Pledge of Allegiance," no the wall.:)

Kathianne
03-24-2018, 08:47 PM
I'm not going to tell anyone that teachers as a group do not tend left. However, I've not seen anything like what these videos and reports depict and I'm in schools most school days again. Add the past 5 months with the years before and that's a lot of days in a lot of schools.

Just yesterday I was at a high school, they had a pep rally assembly. It opened with an acapella group singing, The Star Spangled Banner, followed by a whole gym of the pledge, for the second time that day. Every kid was standing and even the teachers were quiet.

Earlier in the week at the middle school, two boys let out a whoop during the pledge. I wrote them up and they received lunch detention for the rest of the week.

That's been standard in every school I've been in. Yes, if there's a student that doesn't want to stand or doesn't want to recite the plege, that is their right, but they must remain quiet and respectful.

High_Plains_Drifter
03-24-2018, 08:51 PM
I'm not going to tell anyone that teachers as a group tend left. However, I've not seen anything like what these videos and reports depict and I'm in schools most school days again. Add the past 5 months with the years before and that's a lot of days in a lot of schools.

Just yesterday I was at a high school, they had a pep rally assembly. It opened with an acapella group singing, The Star Spangled Banner, followed by a whole gym of the pledge, for the second time that day. Every kid was standing and even the teachers were quiet.

Earlier in the week at the middle school, two boys let out a whoop during the pledge. I wrote them up and they received lunch detention for the rest of the week.

That's been standard in every school I've been in. Yes, if there's a student that doesn't want to stand or doesn't want to recite the plege, that is their right, but they must remain quiet and respectful.
With all due respect, Kath, there's a lot of schools you haven't been in, and I'm sure that number dwarfs the schools you have been in.

Kathianne
03-24-2018, 09:02 PM
With all due respect, Kath, there's a lot of schools you haven't been in, and I'm sure that number dwarfs the schools you have been in.
Without a doubt, though many more than you've been in during the past 20 years. ;)

What's news is the exceptions to the rules, you are old enough to know that.