PDA

View Full Version : Interesting isn't it?

Abbey Marie
03-25-2018, 03:59 PM
We are told restricting abortions will be bad because it will only result in those same women getting illegal dangerous "back-alley" abortions. In other words, making abortion illegal won't really stop abortions.

But these same pro-abortion folks believe that simply by making gun ownership illegal will stop people from getting guns illegally.

Which is it?

Elessar
03-25-2018, 04:39 PM
Which is it?

I guess it depends on which variety of tunnel-vision they have on any given day!

aboutime
03-25-2018, 06:03 PM
Conservatives should just stay quiet about abortions. Look at it this way. By allowing abortions,according to ROE V. WADE. We are effectively slowing, if not stopping the GROWTH of more LIBERAL voters who will be taught to always vote for DEMOCRATS....increasing, and speeding up the DEMISE of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!

Abbey Marie
03-25-2018, 07:32 PM
Conservatives should just stay quiet about abortions. Look at it this way. By allowing abortions,according to ROE V. WADE. We are effectively slowing, if not stopping the GROWTH of more LIBERAL voters who will be taught to always vote for DEMOCRATS....increasing, and speeding up the DEMISE of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!

Oh, AT, no, I couldn't ever see it that way. Even as a joke. All those innocent babies deserve a chance to live.

Gunny
03-25-2018, 07:57 PM
Oh, AT, no, I couldn't ever see it that way. Even as a joke. All those innocent babies deserve a chance to live.It's just too bad we can't swap some existing adults for the innocent. I'd rather gamble on the untried innocent than the proven murderers.

Any Republican that agreed to funding PP is complicit in murder as I'm concerned. Another promise broken.

aboutime
03-25-2018, 08:12 PM
Oh, AT, no, I couldn't ever see it that way. Even as a joke. All those innocent babies deserve a chance to live.

Bad choice of words. My apologies. All of God's Creations are Blessed Events for the World.

This is dedicated to our Children, and Grand Children
http://www.notable-quotes.com/c/children_quote.jpg

So, let's say....EDUCATE them, and teach them to be Honest, Truthful people, and they won't become Democrats in the first place????

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/73/99/6f/73996f633680d6ace8c88ace6a00468a.jpg

Elessar
03-25-2018, 09:09 PM
We are told restricting abortions will be bad because it will only result in those same women getting illegal dangerous "back-alley" abortions. In other words, making abortion illegal won't really stop abortions.

But these same pro-abortion folks believe that simply by making gun ownership illegal will stop people from getting guns illegally.

Which is it?

Another thought: liberals urge allowance of abortion, which is murder. Yet they oppose Capital Punishment, Death
sentences. Aren't they condemning a fetus to death with abortions?

Hypocrisy, perhaps?

jimnyc
03-26-2018, 09:23 AM

Which is it?

More interesting is the liberals who IGNORE such things. It's easier to ignore whatever their base stands for, and concentrate on things they can attack the right for. Hundreds of thousands of baby deaths per year means nothing to them - when they can still attack gun owners. :(

Abbey Marie
03-26-2018, 09:52 AM
It's just too bad we can't swap some existing adults for the innocent. I'd rather gamble on the untried innocent than the proven murderers.

Any Republican that agreed to funding PP is complicit in murder as I'm concerned. Another promise broken.

^^This^^