PDA

View Full Version : Blacks in power don't empower Blacks.

darin
03-26-2018, 05:29 AM
Spot-on narrative

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wfN_DtNtyo

jimnyc
03-26-2018, 09:22 AM
RACIST!! How DARE you point out facts!! Even facts are NOT allowed to be discussed, it bothers others, and that will be the cry of the day, they will get some sort of rights, you will be told to have more tolerance and be declared a racist. :rolleyes:

Gunny
03-26-2018, 02:01 PM
Spot-on narrative

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wfN_DtNtyoObviously an Uncle Tom :rolleyes:

High_Plains_Drifter
03-26-2018, 07:55 PM
Obviously an Uncle Tom :rolleyes:
Hey, my name is Tom and I'm an uncle... give me a fuckin' break aye... :laugh:

LongTermGuy
03-26-2018, 10:51 PM
"The first thing I thought of when I saw this video is how those black senators reacted to President Trumps state of the union address when he told them black unemployment was at an all time low........"

***Libtards / lefties are an enemy of all people white or black

Elessar
03-27-2018, 12:42 PM
RACIST!! How DARE you point out facts!! Even facts are NOT allowed to be discussed, it bothers others, and that will be the cry of the day, they will get some sort of rights, you will be told to have more tolerance and be declared a racist. :rolleyes:

Let me make a clarification between the meaning of two words: TRUTH and FACT.

TRUTH: How many times have you read a missive on a forum that says, most often from a liberal,
"You cannot handle the Truth"?

Let me remind people that 'Truth' is relative to an individual. Your 'truth' may not be the same as another
person's 'truth'. It is really that simple!

FACT: Is an irrefutable thing that cannot be denied and is NOT based on a personal opinion.

FakeNewsSux
03-27-2018, 02:19 PM
"Originally posted by Elessar
Let me make a clarification between the meaning of two words: TRUTH and FACT.

TRUTH: How many times have you read a missive on a forum that says, most often from a liberal,
"You cannot handle the Truth"?

Let me remind people that 'Truth' is relative to an individual. Your 'truth' may not be the same as another
person's 'truth'. It is really that simple!

FACT: Is an irrefutable thing that cannot be denied and is NOT based on a personal opinion.

Relax High_Plains_Drifter, even though you are an Uncle Tom, it is an indisputable FACT that Uncle Tom was the hero of the story even though the progressive class has redefined him to their TRUTH that he was nothing more than a step-and-fetch-it for the white folk in the story.