PDA

View Full Version : Obama envisions creating 'a million young Barack Obamas'

jimnyc
03-26-2018, 09:32 AM
Just how full of himself is this piece of shit? GO AWAY, your terms are over, you are dismissed.

--

Obama envisions creating 'a million young Barack Obamas' during speech in Japan

Former President Barack Obama talked about his future plans for his post-presidency life at a conference Sunday in Japan, addressing how he might shape "a million" new, young leaders in his mold.

The wide-ranging discussion repeatedly touched on the Obama Foundation's efforts to engage the digital space to help young people in the U.S. and across the world get connected.

"If I could do that effectively, then -- you know -- I would create a hundred or a thousand or a million young Barack Obamas or Michelle Obamas," Obama said. "Or, the next group of people who could take that baton in that relay race that is human progress."

Rest - https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/obama-envisions-creating-a-million-young-barack-obamas-during-speech-in-japan

Black Diamond
03-26-2018, 09:43 AM
I don't know if Michelle's uterus could withstand such a thing.

Abbey Marie
03-26-2018, 09:58 AM
BO might consider that in 8 years he didn't do much to ensure a legacy of accomplishments as President. I mean, other than being the first black prez, screwing up health care for years to come, and demoralizing our police and military, what did he do?

Elessar
03-26-2018, 11:17 AM
BO might consider that in 8 years he didn't do much to ensure a legacy of accomplishments as President. I mean, other than being the first black prez, screwing up health care for years to come, and demoralizing our police and military, what did he do?

Embarrassed us on the world stage by genuflecting to world leaders, encouraged civil disobedience, wrote checks
that he could not cash - "Line in the Sand", etc.

Yeah a million of him? Already done by ignoring racial tensions and not being a fair-mined and even leader.

Gunny
03-26-2018, 02:04 PM
O-blah-blah needs to be declared a national security threat and put in solitary confinement for life and all forms of communication with the outside world cut off.

High_Plains_Drifter
03-26-2018, 07:46 PM
Well... I guess he could have the same amateur photoshoper brew them all up fake birth certificates from Hawaii.

mundame
03-26-2018, 08:47 PM
Just how full of himself is this piece of shit? GO AWAY, your terms are over, you are dismissed.

--

Obama envisions creating 'a million young Barack Obamas' during speech in Japan

Former President Barack Obama talked about his future plans for his post-presidency life at a conference Sunday in Japan, addressing how he might shape "a million" new, young leaders in his mold.

The wide-ranging discussion repeatedly touched on the Obama Foundation's efforts to engage the digital space to help young people in the U.S. and across the world get connected.

"If I could do that effectively, then -- you know -- I would create a hundred or a thousand or a million young Barack Obamas or Michelle Obamas," Obama said. "Or, the next group of people who could take that baton in that relay race that is human progress."

Rest - https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/obama-envisions-creating-a-million-young-barack-obamas-during-speech-in-japan

Sheeeeeeeeeesh. A million Barrys? Young men of very dubious parentage with father that run off back to Africa when they are 1 year old. Boys raised Muslim. Boys raised later by white grandparents who send them at their own cost to a good private school? No, thanks, I don't want that job.

Boys who get bad grades and take drugs at Columbia? And then get appointed to Harvard Law Review purely because they are the only black around

How about if we give all that a miss. The end product did nothing but weaken America for eight years.

High_Plains_Drifter
03-26-2018, 08:55 PM
Sheeeeeeeeeesh. A million Barrys? Young men of very dubious parentage with father that run off back to Africa when they are 1 year old. Boys raised Muslim. Boys raised later by white grandparents who send them at their own cost to a good private school? No, thanks, I don't want that job.

Boys who get bad grades and take drugs at Columbia? And then get appointed to Harvard Law Review purely because they are the only black around

How about if we give all that a miss. The end product did nothing but weaken America for eight years.
Because they're attending on a "foreign student visa" from Indonesia none the less, as Barry Soetoro, and there's no legal record of him ever changing his name back to Barack Obama either, along with his digital forgery he calls a certificate of birth, and his stolen social security number, and his tampered with selective card.

The man is a massive fraud, and belongs in federal prison.