PDA

View Full Version : "Sanctuary" States/Cities vs. Federal Government

Elessar
03-27-2018, 12:25 PM
There is a lot of argument on this issue, which is slowly climbing up the judicial
ladder, seeking a conclusion.

First and foremost, a state or city law does NOT supersede Federal law, such as the
present Immigration Laws. Another one is a state legalizing POT, which is still classified
as a controlled substance in Federal Law (that one is something I think needs to be relaxed,
even though I am not a user).

But let me stick with the "Sanctuary State" Issue, using California as the example.

Every time Sacramento restructures the state budget to fund the welfare and give-away
programs to support illegal immigrants, the first things cut are the budgets of Emergency
Services (Law Enforcement, and Fire Depts), and Recreation (State Parks). The end result
of that is fewer CHP Officers, Sheriff's Deputies, and Park Rangers available to respond and assist.
Plus there is a degradation of essential assets due to maintenance limitations. These functions then
have to try to apply for Federal Grants through FEMA and Homeland Security.

I say, to put California back in it's place, that Homeland Security should refuse to allow grants to states
or cities that fail to follow Federal Law. It is a very easy process, and will demonstrate to them exactly
who is in charge. Cooperate with Federal Immigration Law, then allow the grant; fail to cooperate, then
explain to the citizens WHY!

Example: When the National Disaster Preparedness Plan was made Law after 9/11 under the GWB
administration, it stated that any state, county (parish), or local government which failed to create
and submit a disaster preparedness plan would be ineligible to receive FEMA or Homeland Security Grants.
In the wake of Hurricane Katrina, Louisiana found that out the hard way, because New Orleans City,
New Orleans Parish, and the State of Louisiana had not submitted plans at all.

An unconstitutional state or city law does not override Federal Law, period.

Elessar
03-27-2018, 05:16 PM
Add one CA LE Agency that will defy the state's illegal Sanctuary Law:

http://dailycaller.com/2018/03/27/california-orange-county-sheriff-sanctuary-state/

High_Plains_Drifter
03-28-2018, 10:15 AM
They keep bringing up the constitution also, as if illegal aliens had rights under the constitution when nothing could be further from the truth. Illegal aliens have ZERO rights pertaining to the constitution, NONE.

And if CA keeps pushing this sanctuary state business, and they don't want to count how many illegal aliens they have in the state, and we know they're allowing them to vote, then one, CA should be banned from being counted in federal elections, and two, their number of their states representatives should be CUT along with their federal dollars until all the illegals have been properly and verifiably counted.

You ask me, CA is acting like it's at WAR with the rest of America and the federal government.

And somebody should ask their MEXICAN A.G. where his real allegiance lies, with MEXICO or with America. He took an oath to uphold the US constitution, and hes not doing it. Maybe HE should be arrested instead of the Orange Country Sheriff.

But when you cut through all this CRAP and get right down to brass tacks, what this is REALLY all about, its about VOTES, and CA wanting to allow ILLEGAL ALIENS TO VOTE, and be COUNTED as LEGAL AMERICAN CITIZENS SO THE RADICAL DEMOCRATS IN POWER IN CA CAN HOLD ONTO THEIR POWER, period, end of story. That is what's at the HEART of EVERYTHING the radicals in CA or doing, and now, there's lots of the very MEXICANS in POWER in CA doing all this. They are TAKING OVER a state in the United States of America without firing a single shot. It's been an INVASION, and it's being ALLOWED to happen. I never thought I'd live to see the day.

Elessar
03-28-2018, 10:40 AM
They keep bringing up the constitution also, as if illegal aliens had rights under the constitution when nothing could be further from the truth. Illegal aliens have ZERO rights pertaining to the constitution, NONE.

And if CA keeps pushing this sanctuary state business, and they don't want to count how many illegal aliens they have in the state, and we know they're allowing them to vote, then one, CA should be banned from being counted in federal elections, and two, their number of their states representatives should be CUT along with their federal dollars until all the illegals have been properly and verifiably counted.

You ask me, CA is acting like it's at WAR with the rest of America and the federal government.

And somebody should ask their MEXICAN A.G. where his real allegiance lies, with MEXICO or with America. He took an oath to uphold the US constitution, and hes not doing it. Maybe HE should be arrested instead of the Orange Country Sheriff.

But when you cut through all this CRAP and get right down to brass tacks, what this is REALLY all about, its about VOTES, and CA wanting to allow ILLEGAL ALIENS TO VOTE, and be COUNTED as LEGAL AMERICAN CITIZENS SO THE RADICAL DEMOCRATS IN POWER IN CA CAN HOLD ONTO THEIR POWER, period, end of story. That is what's at the HEART of EVERYTHING the radicals in CA or doing, and now, there's lots of the very MEXICANS in POWER in CA doing all this. They are TAKING OVER a state in the United States of America without firing a single shot. It's been an INVASION, and it's being ALLOWED to happen. I never thought I'd live to see the day.

There is a mindset in Mexico among people there, that California, Southern Arizona and New Mexico, and most of Texas STILL
belong to Mexico.

They do not care about treaties, the Gasden Purchase or anything else in past history.

You are correct that it is an Invasion - one that has gotten worse the past few decades.

Also correct is the CA, mostly liberal legislature, is shilling for votes from these illegal occupants
in an effort to stay in control.

The top niche of that state government needs to stand before a Federal Magistrate and explain
WHY they feel they are above Federal Law. It is not a 'States Rights' issue. Far from it.
It is defiance of Federal Law and U.S. Code of Federal Regulations - which is LAW.