PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Jerome Corsi: Evidence Shows An FBI, DOJ Coup Against President Trump

Gunny
03-28-2018, 12:49 PM
As the Mueller probe drags on, more conservatives are speaking out against what President Trump has called “a witch hunt.”
One America’s John Hines has more from Washington.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=207&v=R_Zpw_9YGMA

Interesting take. Spot on in my POV. My question is, is there anyone besides Trump and/or Mueller who can just call bullshit and shut this down without Mad Maxine bursting a vein in her gourd calling for an impeachment?

Elessar
03-28-2018, 12:57 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=207&v=R_Zpw_9YGMA

Interesting take. Spot on in my POV. My question is, is there anyone besides Trump and/or Mueller who can just call bullshit and shut this down without Mad Maxine bursting a vein in her gourd calling for an impeachment?

Yes...it has been dragged along far too long.

The liberals need to go back to their playpens, suck their thumbs and accept that
Trump won.

Not to disappoint you, but Mad Maxine will find something else to raise hell about!
How many people recall that her feet were in the fire several years back because
she did not even live in the Congressional District she represented?

Gunny
03-28-2018, 01:00 PM
Yes...it has been dragged along far too long.

The liberals need to go back to their playpens, suck their thumbs and accept that
Trump won.

Not to disappoint you, but Mad Maxine will find something else to raise hell about!
How many people recall that her feet were in the fire several years back because
she did not even live in the Congressional District she represented?I wouldn't live in her Congressional District. Forget that crap. I like to wake up to tires on my truck. And the truck itself.

Black Diamond
03-28-2018, 01:59 PM
I wouldn't live in her Congressional District. Forget that crap. I like to wake up to tires on my truck. And the truck itself.
From what I've heard about her district, you'd stand out there.

Elessar
03-28-2018, 05:36 PM
I wouldn't live in her Congressional District. Forget that crap. I like to wake up to tires on my truck. And the truck itself.

That is why I opted for higher rent when in Long Beach CA.

The other lower rent locations were just out of the question, what with me being
gone at work on 12 hour shifts.

I already had done that lower rent when I was on the ship. 12 gauge was
loaded and ready in that gang-infested Hawaiian Gardens.

Cesspool LA County is. Cater to the Hollywood luminaries, and the illegals,
gang-bangers treating the region like Tijuana.